When do men hit the wall?

...I mean a normal Joe, with a decent job, a good body, and maybe a condo. Assuming a guy wants to have kids, what age does it become prohibitively difficult for a man to date desirable women in their mid to late 20's? I'm thinking early 40's.

If you have to ask about the Wall you have hit it.

Nah, I'm looking at a few years coming up with lots of travel and not much chance for a relationship. I'm dating, having fun and all that, but I'm getting a little sense of dread projecting ahead into my late 30's. I'm down for marriage now, but unless I find someone in the next 9-12 months, I probably won't have another stable period until I'm quite a bit older.

You should have found a wife by 35

I should add, after these next few years, I will be in a MUCH better financial position than I am now. I'm respectable now, but anyone I try to marry would have to be willing to be a trooper for one or two years.

As long they have a good income and take care of themselves, men can push into their 50's and retain their desirability.

Dress well, stay active and fit, have a nice clean place, and you can keep getting girls in their 20's almost indefinitely.

Man don't hit a wall, but with 35-38 normaly your value is the highest, if you are average. But if you are really intellegent or/anddominant and/or have status/wealth your value dosen't go down it can still rise in fact. A millonare can have 90-95 out of 100 females even if he isn't in shape.

this. you've also got to be a bit of a dark horse, go hot then cold. Women need to be kept off balance.

I'm 35 and my last three flings were 23, 19 and 21 respectively.

All babes too, no pigs.

You're being delusional burger, all but the most genetically superior of men will look like shit at 50, jewlywood actors aren't your standard men.

To OP, define desirable. Do you mean women in their early 20s? Then I'd say your mid-thirties is your last chance to find a decently attractive one. If you feel 30 year olds are still considered desirable, mid to late 40s

Even more than 50.
Sure your sex live won't be intense for you, since your body isn't at it's peak anymore. But the female could still have a great sex live, since power and achivements are what is arousing her and if you have that the avaerage female is turned on.

You are so wrong let me help you
Schwarz, S. & Hassebrauck, M. (2012). Sex and age differences in mate-selection preferences. Human Nature, 23(4), 447-466.

nvm I can't read, mid to late 30s, maybe early 40s if you're particularly good-looking, is when a man hits the wall if you want a fulfilling relationship and kids with an attractive woman in her mid/late 20s

>...I mean a normal Joe, with a decent job, a good body, and maybe a condo. Assuming a guy wants to have kids, what age does it become prohibitively difficult for a man to date desirable women in their mid to late 20's?

For me, it's been like that for the last 22 years.

And I am 22.

So I'm wrong because of this one study you can't even be fucked to link?

>When do men hit the wall?
men peak in mid-thirties and never hit a "wall"

25*

this

Don't sweat it. I barely got any play in my 20's. A few lucky breaks here and there. My advice is to do serious barbell training while you're still young, jack up, and same your money, You'll start to feel like a god around 30 as the sexual power dynamic starts to shift for you. It's really the first time since your last year of primary school as a senior before college that you'll be in an advantageous social position as a man.

18-late 20's is a shit time period for most men unless they marry their high school sweatheart or something. Save money, and stay fit. Magic happens at 30.

as being divorced as of yesterday, let me just say don't ever get married. Delete this thread, burn your computer, and walk away.

As someone married who has threesomes and orgies all the time, don't listen to this tosser. Find a dumb needy slut who wants to fuck other dumb needy sluts with you.

Never because the majority of men provide value beyond physical beauty

The vast majority of women do not

This graph is pretty right on

>15-21 thirsty fuck got laid like one time
>22 fraternity president finally get laid at a reasonably rate
>24-26 get a decent job and nice place drown in pussy unending fee like I’m bedding girls way too hot for me
>27-28 all of a sudden many of the women seem uglier than I want have to start dating younger women

I can already feel I’ve surpassed most women my age in quality

correlated to size of wallet. build wallet.

degenerate faggots

Also I’d like to point out that sharp plateau at 16 is male physical attractiveness

At that point the only way to improve is money/success

Looks literally only get you as far as your average attractive 19 year old college kid

when you're 35 you can go to the "Men's clinic" and get doped up on Testosterone which will keep you looking young and fit until you're about 60.

I really wouldn't worry about it. You should at least have kids before you're 40 though. that's probably the absolute limit.

35 was the gold standard for the romans, fyi

>33
>job that pays alright and leaves me plenty of time to travel, been to Egypt, Europe and Argentina in the last two years
>my married friends are jealous of my free time and disposable income

>I literally never wanted to be the footloose and free king of the road
>I just wanted to have an organic goat cheese farm with a 6/10 mennonite woman and have four children

I need to go to church events.

Early 40s sounds about right, 45 probably is the reasonable limit for an average dude. Men can easily date 10 years down which means women of 30-35, which is about the oldest you'd want a wife for child bearing, anymore than 35 and you're getting into serious risk territory.

>peak at 36
At least now I don't need to feel so bad I still don't have a gf at the ripe age of 24.

If you go to the gym, eat right, don't abuse yourself, and never slack, you can be a pussy slayer in to your 60s, barring major health issues from uncontrollable sources.

here's what you do:
>lift
>work
>learn skills to get more $ at work
>disregard females
and the women will flock to you

Men never hit the wall, old guys who don't give a shit are cool as fuck

Become a lesbian

Don't get fat.

As long as you have a shred of personality, it doesn't matter how old and bald and out of touch you get. But once you get fat, you're immediately seen as a base peasant creature who was left at the trough for too long.

>lift
Alright.
>work
Hard to find in this hellhole of a place, especially for an underqualified pos like myself, but I'll try.
>learn skills to get more $ at work
Already doing this.
>disregard females
Already doing this.

Any tips of how to get out of my house? I suspect the lack of female attention might have something to do with not having met a single new person in the last couple of years.

I can't believe how many years I put off lifting. I bullshitted in the gym off and on, but never got on a strength program until 31--by no means too late, but I wasted a lot of time thinking ottermode mattered in clothes.

Men don't hit the wall, we build the wall.

the iron pill is the true red pill phama lam a senpai a lam alamafama

go to church

stop being mysogynistic
REEEE

Move to a poorer country. Your current lifestyle is all debt, image marketing, and fairy dust anyway. You'd be happier making half as much and actually being able to afford your own place in Eastern Europe.

Can more or less confirm this is true, with one minor exception, the tail-off from 35 really depends on how wealthy you are and what kind of status you have. This is a good average for men who are middle of the road.

But if you're successful, have some money, have your own business, are respected in your community, that kinda thing. Your peak will be much later, only really when your attractiveness starts working against your money, and men look pretty rugged up to about 50 which is a good look, so decent amount of money can keep you going a long time.

Opposite is true for men under accomplished as well, men have a more even distribution of quality across the spectrum (flatter IQ distribution for example) but the same can be said for many other qualities, which mean some just get the short end of the stick

>rationalmale.wordpress

If you're ordering, don't let them deliver to your house.
There's a chance that when you go to the pickup point a qt will be working there.
There are costs involved but that's life.

Marriage isn't a financial contract that can only happen when both parties may not be inconvenienced by the other. It's about finding someone you love, have kids with and be with the rest of your lives. You are acting like a guy must have all his boxes checked off before a marriage can occur as if it's just another assignment in life like graduating college, saving for retirement etc etc...

Does being stable make you more attractive? Sure, but if you dating girls with more intentions than just having sex with for awhile, then loving eachother will supersede your financial status or whatever you're hung up on. I got married when I was in the Navy and my wife was going through nurse practitioner school. I was paying the bills until she graduated, then we split them and saved a bunch of money until I got out, then she worked full time while I am going to school and raising the kids. Once I graduate we will split it again. There's never a convenient time for it to happen, it just happens and then you figure it out. Stop treating life like a course syllabus.

Which one? We had one in the town next over years ago but it got turned into a library because there weren't enough people attending.

Yes, that's what I'm thinking about too. The rent prices are so insane around here that I'd have to either make the wage of a manager or else work 36 hours a day just to be able to afford it.

Get a roommate or two, bro. Go on craigslist or whatever you have in your country, look for vacancies, and try not to seem like an autist. It might suck for a while but it's better than stewing in your own juices at home.

i said stop it

>ad hominem
not an argument

Naw, I'm not NEET enough to not just go grocery shopping, and not autistic enough to not chat people up a bit. Problem is, all female cashiers are either old people, brown people or else they already have a bf.

please stop it

30's is ideal for starting a family with 40's becoming increasingly common. I'd say early 50's is your last chance, of you can get a wife that's not 40.

If you want a young wife than forget it, most woman don't settle untill their well into the 30's now.

I'd rather find a job first before I try to commune.

I personally know a guy in his mid-fifties that is a heart throb with twenty year old women.
Take care of yourself and be forthright and there will be interest.
Of course he's a conservative and he's super direct and reliable.
Hell, I'M in love with the guy. If I were a faggot I'd bag him in a second.
You can be worthy far later than you think.

Good post but Satan does not approve its content

>Women want money and chads
>Men have more money when they're older
>Most women want older chads
You're not a Chad, stop pretending you'll get their benefits

Why even get married? You can do all of that without marriage.

>I'm thinking early 40's.
I would agree.

But I would also say that I think the male version of "hitting the wall" is when a man realises it is "too late" to do anything with your life.

I mean, "hitting the wall" for women -> their looks have faded and their prospects of having children are getting slimmer. What more is there to the life of a maternal creature if you can't have children?
Cue the crazy cat ladies and "finally woke" older women.

Now, if we look at the paternal creature (man), what is his purpose in life? To provide. To work. To create. Once you take all these away from a man, he has "hit the wall" and can go no further with his biological purpose in life.

>TLDR; Men hit the wall when they can't provide for themselves any more. When you're old and grey, dying in a care home with no legacy, then you'd have hit the wall.
btw this is just me thinking out loud; pls don't take srsly

Every man over 35 is useless sexually and are just walking wallets for most women

Yeah but being a single 50 year old banging college girls is pretty pathetic to anyone outside of the 20 year old guys that are trying to experience that themselves. Nobody in a good, stable marriage with kids and a happy life are jealous of the 55 year old living in a one bedroom condo, plodding through college bars looking for girls trying to experiment now that they're out from mom and dad's thumb. That shits reserved for fuck ups and recently divorced guys trying to fuck some validity back into their lives.

when they become unable to work

If they take care of themselves: late 60s/early 70s.
If they are lazy slobs: 30.

For women: 25, because then they are washed up holes beyond saving.

High male marriage age = high level of competition

Basically you need to stay in great health and stack cash until you're like 40 then move out to somewhere rural af and snag a religious qt.

A wine & Netflix muh-free-birth control city gurl will literally do whatever she wants and one day after like 10 minutes of self-pitying fake melancholy divorce you and say how sad she is that the marriage & family you spent decades working for just "didn't work out."

No reason to MGTOW though, just vet the fuck out of a potential wife and yeah, don't fuck her until the big day. You need to know she agrees with all your redpilled views from feminism to homos to niggers to homeschooling. And that she's not just saying so cuz she's gettin good D and full of oxytocin.

>marry their high school sweatheart

I didn't and now i regret it, she was 8/10 at ease and now is skank, it's one of things i want to fix when i get kids

>men hitting a wall

doesn't happen

I had Sascha Schwarz and Manfred Hassebrauck as professors back in uni. Great teachers, but social psychology is bollocks, Krautcuck.

>desirable women in their mid to late 20's?
ahahahahhahAHAHH

>be me
>28
>lift
>yesterday had a random old bitch ask if I had ever done modeling
>minutes earlier a 40ish woman had asked if I was out of HIGH SCHOOL
Age is not the same for everyone, kids

When women started voting.

Men hit the wall when their bank accounts hit 0

Lol no. I've heard that story so many times. Suddenly the woman is out of school with a good job and that husband is down 60k. Basically used em as sugga daddies.

early 40s is the latest, but you can always buy a wife from a foreign country