>More than 100 teenage girls in Rotherham gave birth to their rapists' children

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2738957/Abuser-told-abort-baby-I-d-killed-I-fell-pregnant-let-More-100-teenage-girls-Rotherham-gave-birth-rapists-children.html

>Child abuse victim reveals how she became pregnant twice by same attacker
>Woman reveals she was ordered by attacker to have abortion at just 14
>She fell pregnant again six months later but was allowed to keep the baby
>The victim, named only as 'Jane', claimed she was failed twice by police
>There are reports that up to 100 teenagers may have given birth after becoming pregnant by their abusers

What is to be done, Sup Forums? How do you suggest why stop this? Is it already too late anyway?
What the fuck is wrong with the police? Why do they stand by and do nothing against this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/407580-orban-migration-dark-side/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5016583/Former-public-schoolboy-raped-two-extremely-drunk-women.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember when the left said that muslim "no go zones" were not real?

T b h this is my fetish. It sucks theyre brown people but I'm super jealous

damn thats so hot

I wouldn't say it's hot, but I subconsciously root for highfiving dudes.

nice job U.N. really showed those nazis

Good, they're not Muslims ofc bc they commited a sin by raping (zina) but at least they transmitted their paki genes

>Child abuse victim reveals how she became pregnant twice by same attacker
as if the first time wasnt traumatic enough, 9 months later it just so happened the same guy passed thru the neighborhood, and she still has the nerve to call him her "attacker" and that she didnt willingly spread em.
a hearty kek

New crusade now

They literally admitted they didn't do anything about it because they were afraid of being labelled racist.

Mixed race guy here. You have no idea how fucked up those kids will be. We belong nowhere, and are wanted by no one. We simply have too have an IQ to ever find peace.

The world is racist. Try going to africa has a mixed race man. Good luck. The sooner society falls the better, then we can start over

shit I want to rape some teenagers too

>R-rule Britania!!!
>BREXIT MEANS WE WILL KICK THEM OUT!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

still against abortion, lads?

UK police and government are fucking nuts. I can't believe you guys can even put up with living there.

The authorities, and the parents, were also involved, how else would a rape on such a large scale would go unnoticed.

I never was. Noone should be forced to raise a rape child.

God damn it, Sup Forums.

>2014

Christ you guys are slow on the uptake.

The real question no one is asking. WHY did they give birth to "rape" babies? Aren't abortions legal and safe in the UK? Not only that, paid for by the state?

Any real man would go and kill these fuckers dead. Todays nu-males are pathetic narcissists that deserve to suffer.

Nothing angers me more than rapist genes being allowed to survive into the future. All children from rape should be aborted by law.

It's haram though.

Post the full comic

Western European governments have no legitimacy at all. Not only do they fail at their most important task, which is protecting their citizens; they actively encourage the foreign assault on their people

Because everyone already knows we're lost OP. All the political parties here are all the same monster with a different mask, the Jew, the leftists elite - they have many names but they are real and there is nothing that we can do. America is next after Trump is finished.

I hope China, Russia, Japan and other nationalistic countries unite and save the west, i honestly wouldn't care if any of these countries were to invade my country, because i feel embarrassed just calling myself British these days.

In a bit

How can the police do nothing?

You faggots are so done.

Haha at least you're not hapa

>we want abortion to prevent rape babies
>nm i wanna keep ahmeds rape baby

Women.

Hah. Easy. Free money from the taxman, and you skip the council housing queues. Typical dolescum tactics. So going from the numbers it would show that the muslims targetted roughly 30% of their victims from chavscum estates.

Incidentally, Rotherham re-elected Labour becasue the area has Europe's Largest Gypsy Population Living In State Housing. The whole area is a gibsmedat hellhole that only exists to vote Labour. Which means UKip's near-victory in the region was phenomenal. Things must be dire there for the locals to vote against free money.

this is beyond fucked up

The ummah is growing

it's super extremely beyond fucked up

My cock twitched. Bunch of brown sub-human cumming back to back inside little tight white sluts.

I dont find you sincere with your UN flag

Literal rape babies.
Deus vult when?

THIS is how you spread Islam. Muhammad would be proud.

HAHHAHHAAHAHAHA DO IT AGAIN BOMBER ACHMED!

>>we want abortion to prevent rape babies
>>nm i wanna keep ahmeds rape baby
>Women.

>"""""""""""""""""""""rape victim"""""""""""""""""

Cucked race.

>How do you suggest why stop this?
murder killing

we can solve your problems with drones in about a half hour

They just love that Arab cock. Trust me.

I fail to see the problem.

Aren't we always complaining about birthrates? Marriage is a failing institution anyway...

it was manily foster care girls so there were no parents to look out
One father tried to help but was arrested by the police because racism.

Day of the rope when?

White women deserve that, too bad they would enjoy it.

>Brazil

You know that she had written that only because some Italian or Greek cucked her?
Middle Easterners are second hand Mediterraneans for trashy fat blonde girls that have no value in Southern Europe

>meme flag
You're probably a streetshitter ashamed of his flag, shut the fuck up please.

rt.com/news/407580-orban-migration-dark-side/

death penalty

disgusting & depressing.

A government that does not protect its people ceases to be legitimate. Western nations need to stop extending their altruism universally, to contradictory groups especially. We need to confine our ways to our borders for our people, as every other nation does.

There are Islamic sects in London that are literally trying to impose sharia law. This will become a reality the second that Muslims achieve a demographic majority.

At least no babies were aborted.

What is Tommy Robinson saying about this?

>What is to be done, Sup Forums?
Execute the fucker that forced her to kill her child.

Let them get abortions

So what are we going to call the half-Breton, half-sand niggers now?

The Police are not God on Earth.
If she felt like she was abused then she should've told them earlier.
She did not so who's to blame?

People who don't want to eradicate Muslims and Islam are degenerate.

>This will become a reality the second that Muslims achieve a demographic majority.
Im not sure, if its one thing muslims love its to fight with eachother over who is a "pure" muslim and who isnt

lol where is this from?

Sweden

Rekt

Cucks who hide their country flag shouldn't even be aknowledged, bunch of pussies.

Lol

>There are reports that up to 100 teenagers may have given birth after becoming pregnant by their abusers
And guess who's going to pay for those babies? The UK taxpayer. I'd mock them for literal cuckoldry but it's too sad

>paki genes

>EU flag
Then why do you want to fill their countries with rapists?

An example of a sand nigger conqueror rape baby.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5016583/Former-public-schoolboy-raped-two-extremely-drunk-women.html

>dailymail
enough said, credibility shot

What if they liked it?

Just let nature take its course. The police will immediately take up arms against any white person or group of white people that tries to defend against and repel rapefugees. Your own government is against you so just roll over and die.

Like you're one to talk...

Your news is shit tier state controlled propaganda.

Or is fake news no longer a thing in burgercuckistan?

i hate this shit but i got a boner over reading that. am i a cuck?

those comments.
those flags.

what a surpise.

> they fail at their most important task, which is protecting their citizens;
>encourage the FOREIGN assault
You must understand this: according to Western govts. the other side are also their citizens, no matter the ethnicity. They have already British IDs/Passports. The govt.s have already failed from the start.

Sven.... I can only predict that the number of rape babies is higher in your native land.

nah, just your average Muhammed.

If this was America they'd have their own tv show.

Fake

aborting animals =/= aborting humans

>White male
>Become white Muslim convert
>Rape white women
>More white babies
The problem is, there is a higher risk of death involved with this plan, but it might be worth it to counter the shitskins. But the government will give you free gibs after.

it's still incomprehensible to me that the people did absolutely nothing in retaliation.

people used to burn at stakes and be publicly hung for things like this.

We will let the Muslims know, another crusade is coming.

We have abortion on demand. Not everywhere is Burgerland.

>The girls are underage.
>The girls are all kids raised in a state run orphanage.

Gee i wonder.
Britain needs to be destroyed and rebuilt.

THIS

>fell pregnant

Jesus, thanks god I live in such a shithole like Poland where degeneracy meet fists and you have everything you can have in the west if you work and have money

Source on the comic....

How do you know?

Sadly, It won't last.

The absolute state of the UK