How would you spend a day with Mami?

How would you spend a day with Mami?

Taking her doggystyle.

Can't think of anything off the top of my head right now.

I'd prefer cowgirl. Then you'd have her tits right in your face.

>not wanting to hear them bounce back and forth
>not wanting to grab them from behind
S-Senpai.

PAI
ZUR
I

>taking her
Pretty poorly worded there, user

Skeet shooting

I'd wake up early to get a head start on things.

I'd shoot an h-video.

Her head on my shoulder all day

Half the time in, half the time out of her room. It'll be so much fun.

Make head jokes until she cries and runs away.

I would really like to spend some time cooking with her and learn some of her recipes. Then we could drink some tea that we brewed and eat some cake that we made together.

Otherwise I would maybe just like to walk around with her and talk about different things. I would like to get to know her very well. Hugs of course too, that is a given.

You know there are a million blonde whores out there if that is all you are looking for? Why waste the only day you have with a unique person like Mami doing things that you could do with any other woman? Why not do things with her that will give happy memories that you can enjoy for the rest of your life?

I could imagine using your one day to marry her and then you do those things. That would be okay I guess.

I will clarify because it sounds like I was just ranting. Sex without love will not make you happy in the long term. True happiness comes from having family. If you love Mami enough to marry her then it is understandable. Otherwise I think it would be a poor decision to waste your only day with Mami doing things like that.

Mami is A-level comfy. I'd do whatever she wanted to do.

Drinking tea and eating cake.

Listening to her struggle as we eat sweets and drink tea.

Touching her titties.

They will never understand someone as delicate as Mami.

personally, i;d prefer mami to take the lead.

This

if she is interacting with you then she would probably not be from a timeline where she got her head bitten off and would have absolutely no idea why you keep making head puns.

mami has sexual needs just like everyone else you prude.

We'll try on cute little dresses and go shopping and have tea.

We would know. That's all that matters.

Shhhh Mami is sleeping

I like that doujin where mami ends up with madoka's little brother when she's 30+ and he's 18

She hasn't acted upon them. Doesn't look like she wants to.

Visited an amusement park and gave her hot sex.

what doujin?

In this doujin Mami just like Misato.

Good night Mami.

Try to irritate her with my presence as little as possible, as she surely wouldn't want to have anything to do with me

Why do so many doujins jump straight into MILFing Mami? It's unlike anything I've ever seen. PMM gave us a lovely little teenager and the fandom demanded an older woman Mami for some reason.

I would lick her armpits and tits all day

I was thinking loving mating press while repeatedly cumming inside her until I saw and now I feel guilty. I guess I would go to the library with her, read some books, and do what she wanted to do.

This user gets it. Mami is the perfect gf-to-wife material.

Mami is smart enough to know to wait until she finds the person she wants to spend her life with. You know that the number of premarital sex partners someone has directly correlates to marital unhappiness and the divorce rate, right? Sex is a bonding experience that loses its effect when it becomes commonplace. Mami would not want to risk the happiness of her future marriage for something like that.

I did not mean to make anyone feel guilty. This is just something important to know.

She would like to be your friend, user-kun. You need to be more confident in yourself.

Are you okay, Apple-chan? I heard there was a hurricane. I'm sure Kyouko will protect you though.

What would I do with a 13 year old girl? Gee, I dunno, let me think.

Probably nothing. 13 year old girls are fucking boring. Can't drink, can't smoke, can't drive. Can't go see R rated movies. Can't go to a bar to hangout. Doesn't want to do anything besides gossip or try on clothes. Maybe we could go swimming, but then people are going to wonder what a 31 year old man is doing with a teenage girl.

She was 15 years old. And your imagination is too scanty if you can come up with just such types of entertainment.

What do you think?

15 years old.

I would cuddle with her literally all day.

>You know that the number of premarital sex partners someone has directly correlates to marital unhappiness and the divorce rate, right?
stop taking everything r9k says at face value
its not a linear relationship

>She hasn't acted upon them.
we dont know that.

realistically would madoka be ok if they did end up together or would she be creeped out?

Until then we will say that she has and hasn't acted upon them.

the absence of evidence is no the evidence of absence.

doubtful,
someone as lonely and insecure and with her figure would have had at least one guy take advantage of her.

>its not a linear relationship
This is true. The first premarital partner does the most damage. That is why it is so important. Although these are values for the United States; Japan might be different.

Well obviously you are still alive, but I meant in general. You didn't lose power or get flooded or anything I hope.

Mami became lonely after becoming a magical girl. She herself stated that as a magical girl, she has no time for men or even a social life that doesn't involve other magical girls.

More things I would like to do with Mami-san:
-Watch her favorite movie together
-Eat frozen yogurt together
-Have her tell me all about her relationship with the other megucas. I want to hear about all of her friends, especially Nagisa.
-We can do each others hairs as drills if it does not take too long

If her visit extended beyond one day:
-Have a slumber party
-Go camping together

I don't know what else right now. There are some I shouldn't say too. I will think of some more.

Start by going on a walk through one of the parks around here. Just walk through the woods, talk to her, get to know her on a personal level. Spend the late morning making cake to have a proper tea time in the afternoon. Then take her out to dinner that night to wherever she wanted to go. Maybe spend the rest of the night watching a movie together or doing something else she wanted.

This user gets it.

>Institute for family studies

Dude, that's an evangelical christian propaganda outfit.

I'd rather spend the day with my waifu

While I'm here, maybe some of you anons can help me.
I rewatched the last few episodes this week. People have been asking me if I'm okay and that I seem really down. I don't know if it's brought back some depression, but I don't know what to do or who to go to. But Mami's also been really heavily on my mind since then as well. So do I just kill myself now then or what?

There are plenty of other studies that show the same results.

Don't hurt yourself, user. I'm sure that would make Mami very sad.

Cite sources.

Marui Keiki wa amaii desu.

I wasn't necessarily committing the genetic fallacy I was clarifying the status of the source. As it happens sociologists do indicate that fewer partners mean better likelihood of a lifelong marriage according to the recognized National Marriage Council which is a more reputable source but that might be called an appeal to authority so I'd have to check the methodology of the study which I'm not going to as I'd rather just concede the point and move on. I think it should be said tho that broad studies don't determine the outcomes of every instance.

The most popular religion in the world wouldn't carry an inherently anti human aspect. Also virtually ever society wouldn't develop those social norms if there wasn't some natural order in humanity's biology to support that action.

>I think it should be said tho that broad studies don't determine the outcomes of every instance.
That is true. Mami seems like the sort of girl who would care about saving herself for the one she loves though. I'll delete some of my posts since they were somewhat off-topic I guess.

I'm certain she would be very sad. I just don't know what to do.

Whatever you do, stay safe, won't you? If you support we will be there for you, okay?

Now I need to run to class. Try and have some fun while I am gone, okay?

Okay, good luck in class Bebe

The thought of skanky Mami pleases me a bit more, to.

So how about that Madoka Magica. This red headed girl named Kyouko is gorgeous. I want to raise a family with her.

Apple is pretty decent. Not as good as cheese, but better than the others.

I don't get it.

user did say he is 31 years old.

Keeping up with an odd subject, Mami more likely than not at least have masturbated, but that is just it.

Who, for the record, did nothing wrong.

Let us just be done with this topic. I didn't mean for it to go on this long.

Thanks. I read the wrong chapter though so I didn't do the best on the quiz.

>bumped

The second [Seismic]'s game "Sweet Mami 2".
Comfy like that at her apartment, making her forget about her problems and loneliness.
Yeah, it would be a wonderful day.

Well hopefully you at least did well enough.

Kill yourself, Troid.

Please kill yourself, !Akemi.

Stop feeding into his desperate attempts to start "conversation" in his shitposting threads.

That is exactly what Mami isn't.

You know what piss me off? There's not a single blowjob scene in this fucking series

It's spend it getting ahead of her.

Good.

>It is spend it
What?

I'd spend the day looking for Homura instead.

How will you find her?

!Akemi, kill yourself.

Can you just stop breathing. Literally all you to do is prolong this shit by replying to !Akemi and feeding him.

Why not spend the day with all of the Megucas? As long as finding them isn't too tough.

I am about to leave for the weekend. I don't care if you think everyone else is me or whatever but do not be mean to Apple-chan while I am gone. I really cannot stand it when you try to bully bystanders who you know are not responsible. You really think Apple-chan should die for bumping a thread? You understand why no one takes you seriously, right? Just behave, okay?

You wouldn't have to worry. It is obvious he is filtered.

I'd make her give me head.

You're not funny.