Poles

Fuck the poles

>poleshitler
>pol-e-shit-ler
>pol eats shit logs

fuck poles!

I don't understand all the Polish hate, I mean most of Western Europe seems worse. At least Poles aren't cucks.

Half pole here. My skull is way harder then germanic ones. I've tested multiple times.

why's the frenchie a giraffe?

Well, I hate them because I hate white people, I don't know about OP's reasons.

Fuck off germ and pay poland reparations

Utter retard.

it all started in XV century with Marthin Luther who started falsyfying history. He created term "Germanic people" that in fact has nothing to do with term "Germania/Germanic" from Ancient Roman Empire.

The idea was to create history that would make germans on pair with other ancient civilizations. To make this real they created this ideology like if they existed on Slavic lands.

The next step was Nazi Germans, they started inventing all this Aryan myths, Drang Nach Ost and other kind of fairytales.

Long story short, the current version of history that many western europeans learn is very falsified. Westerners are brainwashed to belive myths like Polish Cavalry charging tanks etc.

=================================
Now the fun part. Poland is standing up from its knees, finally westerners get to hear our version of the history and the best part is that progress in modern genetics, linguistics, hundreds of archeological excavation dig sites proves that its Poles who were right all the time.

This cucks just can't stand that they have been lied to all the time so now they are screeching on Sup Forums.

>Fuck the poles
Aye, fuck em all

so edgy

They hate us cuz they ain't us

>talk shit about a country
>so ashamed he hides his flag

>At least Poles aren't cucks
this is literally a meme

[You must have a Polska passport to see this post.]

>meme flag

>attractive redhead
>reverse image search
>see face
>brown eyes
Fuck you, man.

Poland belongs to Germany. Prove me wrong slav subhumans.
Protip: you can't.

why do you join in queencuck its none of your business.

Fuck you German

>t. Bavarian

Nazis also hate white people.

Right of conquest you filthy kraut, Germany is rightful British clay

In fact, Polish scientists have discovered that there was never any such thing as Germans to begin with and Germans are actually just a degraded form of Pole, as are Russians and Balts.

Interested. Where can I read up on this history?

Fucking kek