Why do black people hate him?

Why do black people hate him?

because he's not a nigger

because he's lazy but gets big bucks

his wife is fucking bush-goblin-tier though

Because he tells black people that their poverty is due to their lazyness rather than white discrimination
Black bbl hate the truth

AYO HE BE AN OREO.

Because he's a self made man

Carson spoke the truth... but the niggers didn't listen...

Nighuh be actin white

Niggers have always hated black people

Just look at the stupid nigger Malcom X always talking shit about MLK. Niggers envy black people so much they have to do everything they can to put black people down just make themselves feel better

Because he spends every waken minute shitting on his own people while sucking off wypipo like the sellout coon he is. Far as i'm concerned, he's a caucasoid with a tan.

Because he is living proof that just because you're living in poverty as a black man, doesn't mean you can't make it out and become respectable with hard work and dedication.

Crab bucket mentality. The same reason that pretty much any negro that didn't win some celebrity or sport ball lottery and is successful gets shit on by liberals in general. They escaped the gibs me DAT plantation so they need to be punished.

hes too whitte

Found the thread darkie!

everybody hate Benson..it rly sucked

It's unfortunate that successful black people don't care what happens to other black people. There doesn't seem to be any leadership or solidarity in the black community.

Based Ben is a self-made man who tells his fellow nigs he's tired of their excuses and childish bullshit.

Because he went off of the Democrat plantation.

Because you can't GIBSMEDAT success.

I would have proudly voted for Carson.

Because he's oreo

He aint be keep it real like real nigga do.

Because there is nothing that Niggers hate more than an educated, well spoken black man.
Goes against their victim complex and superiority-inferiority complex.

Because he's an uncle tom in their eyes.

Because he knows whites are better and has embraced everything about them.

Halt die Klappe.you Talk like a black kid bullies you

Was he the guy Ghost was shilling for all the while?
>Herman SUGAR cane!

>Can't write well in either english or german
>complains about being mean to blacks
hmmm...I wonder who is behind this post.

niggers are crab people

>Crabs in a bucket
/thread

Lay some books out niggah

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. City people all voted for Hillary.

They hate hard working well spoken black men.
I once heard a black city council woman trash Herman Cain. Her words were "he's one of those blacks who made it and thinks eveyone else should too"

Because Jews have convinced dumb black people that he's an "Uncle Tom" and that they shouldn't ever celebrate a black man being successful on his own.
Unfortunately this will continue because black people are easily duped by Jewish influence, and as yet have failed to identify this.

Complains about what.And I voted for övp you sad fuck I just don't like people like you that come online and lie from the nose like the understand your Austrian Stfu it's cool here if you want to talk about something you can talk about the fact that there are too many turkie here and what the fuck do you mean I can't speak neither languages