White girls suck

White girls suck.
But white guys invented everything on the planet and made every worth while civilization.
Literally what have white women ever done?

Explain why we shouldnt genocide them all and just get artificial wombs.

>Literally what have white women ever done?

where do you think white men come from, retard?

So spread their legs? Artificial wombs have now replaced that. What use is there for them now!?

I wonder who posts these threads

Your traditions are outdated and dead. Time to replace

>Explain why we shouldnt genocide them all and just get artificial wombs.

Cuz artificial wombs don't exist.

So, you're going to defend the white race by killing all white women?

Seriously? You believe this?

>Artificial wombs

sci-fi bullshit

B-B-BUT WE WUZ RADIUM N SHIEET!

That's giving them a hilarious amount of credit. Half of them are just lost souls from r9k. The rest are underage pussies who can't see tomorrow because no gf and went nuclear.

Except that theyve literally already made babies with artificial wombs kek...
Rats, lambs and pigs so far, all of them genetically PERFECT.
White women are the ones who systematically have always destroyed us. White girls broke Rome, destroyed Egypt, ruined Greece, dismantled France, obliterated England. They have sex in huge numbers (high sex partner count causes mental retardation and physical birth defects), they give birth to shitty disabled offspring all the time.
Why not cancel out the mitochondrial dna completely and create genetically PERFECT disease-free offspring with male dna instead?

statistics is a measurement of the information available. In that line of thought, if you married a random women you will have the statistical chance of divorce (the russian roulette analogy), On the other hand, if you have the skill to create your woman's model of behabior with accuracy, the information avilable would change the odds.
Now, here is the irrational part, what level of significance (alpha) are you willling to take?

Im /fit/ and an auto-mechanic and 21 years old. Good looking and tall. Im not that wealthy, but im well-off by myself.

Why in the shit would I risk
>divorce
>STDs
>deforned offspring
>child support
>false rape auccsation
>constant family events
>nagging
>lack of sex
>adultery
"Just be alpha" is a non-argument. That means nothing...

white women are effectively breeding stations

>"Just be alpha" is a non-argument
american education
don't you learn statistics in school?
alpha in statistics is the risk of error.
>Why in the shit would I risk
that's up to you.
you can take an informed risk, based on your model of reality, or not.
what is people aiming when they married?

you're either too young or too low-testosterone beta to understand that the white mans drive for pussy (through money, fame, success, status, etc) is where civilisation comes from, no pussy no nothing. Just imagine how you (well maybe not you OP but everyone else reading) would live your life tomorrow if your dick got cut off, very different

OP is a fag

Im advocating for the genocide of women and their replacement with artificial birthing technology and youre over here talking about some outdated gender whos time has expired, and od which there is not one single benefit, yet thousands upon thousands of cons.

I'd rather have genetically perfect aryan giants with an IQ of 180, over some 90 IQ autist provided by some gold digging ho

One kicj from my boot and that things entire body would break like it got hit by a train.
How does something so weak and utterly useless not invoke bloodthirst in your spirit?

You're also a fag

Is this supposed to be an insult or something?
Youre a roast beef flap licker, there is nothing more disgusting than that.
Soon you and your kind will be totally removed, and our technological utopia can take place

Butthurt fat virgin dicklet detected

Refer to
No need to project. Homosexual males are the most /fit/ in the entire world.
My offspring will be 6'8 and blue eyed with a bmi of 30 and 300lbs of lean muscle mass.
Yours will be a 5'8 acne faced nerd virgin (like you) and probably have all kinds of health issues. And you will end up divorced and penniless anyway

>Im advocating for the genocide of women
This is not a realistic goal (at least not in your life span). You will have to live with women in the world your entire life.
I just want to provoke you in this regard, how do you picture yourself in 15 years?
Today your body and yourself are the expression of potensial, but that does not last forever.