He fucking did it

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. Educated city people voted for Hillary.

I love this man

Ooh look at Drumpf the victim ooh

GO GET EM SHREMPF

BTFO 5EVER

Bump

>mfw its real

Trump and nuclear war are just toxic masculinity. Honest Hillary was guaranteed peace and social justice for all. Waaaah.

Kys shill

It's actually real. I love our Shitposter in Chief.

>mfw Swedish media called that a Kalashnikov and AK-47 repeatedly
>mfw they all have a little footnote in each article that says that all of their journalism is researched and factually correct

Why is there always one faggot babysitting the comments to virtue signal

Trump did nothing wrong during the election.

Clinton is a criminal.

Those are the facts.

>s-stopp being s-s-so mean to m-meeeee
This shit isn't even beta faggotry, we're in gammafag territory

Also notice the absolute state of the defence.
>nuehuuue but you did. dotard huehue who cares roflol u gonna impiachd.

Why does it matter if the Clinton campaign paid for it?

Is da dossier REEEEAAAAALLL doh?

Trump believes that every man, woman, and child exists constantly in a state of lying. He bases this belief off of personal experience, since he knows that he lies constantly and consistently.

By not admitting outright that the Clinton campaign paid for the document, they have lied. And if they had admitted to paying for it, well, that would be a lie too. Lie lie lie. Lie!!!

#metoo

Again this shit copypasta

Step up your shilling game. Too obvious = no shekels

>its true
>confusing the russia "collusion" with the dossier
they can't even keep up with their own bull

If you have ties to Media Matters it's best to get out now...

it's the best way to bump the thread and get (yous) idiot why do you think people post this?

>trump and russian collusion
>TRUMP IS TRAITOR IMPEACH REEEEEE
>Proven DNC/HRC connection to Russia in espionage and uranium deal
>s-so?
Leftists are in full fucked mode

WHEN THE PEE TAPE DROPS

It's not illegal. Just like Trump Jr. meeting with a lawyer isn't illegal. The point is that it illustrates the utter hypocrisy of the DNC. The people in deep shit are the FBI.

>projection, the post
So working with Russians on your campaign isn't a big deal anymore? Good to know.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious to watch him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Once the dossier hit and had such incredulous allegations in it I knew that there was nothing left.

There would be no nigger tape, nor any footage of him using any other slur. There will be no piss tape.

This is why you do not tell lies. They have had to keep lying for a year and continue to bury themselves with it. The diehards might not change their vote, but at least they will be so embarrassed that they just won't show up to the polls next time.

Something wrong? Only half dozen of you in the Soros boiler room all of a sudden? Is there some meeting you are missing?

Open wide and taste the sweet nectar of liberty.

Not gonna lie, former pilot here. This is fucking hilarious watching airplanes crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these things near our buildings.

We live in a different world today, stay classy, don't get into fights, be healthy and someone normies can look up to.

HE'S THE MAN

So this is the chain of events

>Hillary pays fusion gps
>fusion gps pays Steele
>Steele pays KGB agents and gathers fake evidence
>Fusion GPS hands copy to FBI through McCain
>FBI uses fake allegations to get Fisa warrant on Trump

>the fbi collaborated most of it

Gee i wonder who could be behind that article

>Fake

Lolno , I'm loving his desperation though it means we're close to the end

jew

does that mean she will be jailed soon?

lmfao they get so butthurt and just spam shareblue-tier articles every time

the left has been having a meltdown for 2 days over these investigations

not even suprising anymore

Wow, more pasta. Drink bleach already.

EVERY. DAMN. TIME.

Coursing in a title
They don't even try to hide it anymore or user made a top kekit
btw, link?

The 'Impeach Donald Trump' account is managed by Ed and Brian Krassenstein who both also own the website ir.net. Their jewy business model is to comment spam every single tweet by Drumpf and bot it to the top, all the while linking to articles on the aforementioned website.

just imagine being so asshurt that you shitpost on twitter repeatedly with an account you made specifically for shilling

>tfw you will never be this mad

>not using Canadian VPN for maximum irony

(((Coincidence)))

run UkraineBot.exe

how educated can you be when you fall for obvious and stupid lies?
I mean how educated can you be when you fall for something that 5minutes of research can easily prove wrong?
Not very I'd say.
And yes, I know your post is bait. But just in case for people who don't see this.

LOCK. HER. UP.

the jigs up, story has long since been calibrated

>the Sup Forums fanfic piss dossier is still causing this much trouble

Glorious

It is too late, they should have listened.

is she smelling her farts?

Great summary.

A few years ago, I was at an elite East Coast university when the red pills began to take hold. I remember having a conversation with my ex-girlfriend's sister and father, who was a lawyer, and had just mentioned something about 30% of domestic violence victims being men.

His daughter, my ex-gf's sister, quickly admonished him to silence, because she said he might "hurt the narrative."

They use these tactics all the time. A lie has speed, but not endurance.