Just what the hell is in Nekomaru's pants?

Just what the hell is in Nekomaru's pants?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11130430
strawpoll.me/11135116
youtube.com/watch?v=uAklSNTnPew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

>show me your anime when I return
So Future literally confirmed for anime?

His monster dong

goddamn

Reminder that Mikan will show up and kill Chiaki

When will the two arcs finally merge? It's gotta gappen eventually.

Rate

Eight episodes in, it's time to decide.

strawpoll.me/11130430

BONUS: strawpoll.me/11135116

I honestly hope that's not the case.

Three whole days

Junko is a shitty villain
Makuro is just a plot device
Despair arc spent too much time focusing on the 77th class only to boil down how they became ultimate despair members to "dude brainwashing techniques" which Makoto already fucking said

Future are is pretty damn good but spends too much time on the new characters who end up having shitty, pointless deaths anyways.
Juzo went from a shitter to a 10/10 of entertainment.
Munakata keeps getting worse.
I have no investment in Chisa since she's destined to die.
Ruruka is and always will be candy slut
Who cares about Seiko
Who cares about blacksmith guy
Tengan was based but unfortunately got killed off, the only new character I loved
Miaya was Monaca and that was decent, if predictable.
>Bandai
Great Gozu was a bro. He was doomed from the moment he started favoring Naegi.
Fedora was suspicious as fuck but since he was just a red herring, and is dead now, I feel he's wasted.

Am I forgetting anyone?

Put subject in the OP so it's easier to track for everyone and we don't have 75 threads up because people can't look further than the subject.

r8 mine too.

>future
>good
No, just no

Why is she so smug?

move Nidai to A and it's ok
left is shit

Yes
We, the viewers, are the real Ultimate Despair for coming back to watch these kids kill each other three times in a row now
Monaca became self-aware that she was an anime character and bailed
Ending will be every remaining character getting tired of this shit and walking off-frame

Because garbage day got delayed.
It's pasta. Don't bother replying to it.

Maybe the mods will finally get mad over the mass dangan threads and finally destroy them

But it is good.
Despair is shit because Junko, Mukuro, and Izuru all have plot immunity to all the retarded shit they do and it's just not interesting.

She had a good practice partner.

You know what the fucking irony is? 1 minute after I posted that: This fucking dumbass retard made a thread.

At least they bothered developing Junko's mind control methods instead of her just doing it magically.

>Despair arc spent too much time focusing on the 77th class only to boil down how they became ultimate despair members to "dude brainwashing techniques" which Makoto already fucking said
I dunno, about 2/3rds of the class are completely irrelevant. We got pretty good backstories for most of them through their FTEs in DR2, I guess people were expecting them to be elaborated on instead of them just being here for the ride (though there's so much shit to cover that it was never really likely to happen I suppose)

>Hopeman could have saved the world right then and there
>had to go on his "muh hope" monologue
>edgelord Izuru comes in and white knights

Goddammit Hopeman.

It is. Most of the audience are normies. And most of them are immature edgy wannabes. That is exactly who Izuru caters tо

When she finds out Togami is fucking dead, will there be anyone who can stop her?

How can one believe such a stupid theory?

He always rants too long about muh Hope
it's straight up part of the reason why no one in his class likes him, they have to put up with this shit all week

>Most of the audience are normies
>is a normie
Hypocricy.

Future is better than Despair because it doesn't retroactively make the backstory worse.

despair is only good now because of junko, before it was just SOL garbage

>Smug evil grins

Hnnng

It's a sad day when I actually feel for Monaca because she had to put up with his shit for god knows how long.

You already posted that in the other thread, you attention whore.

I'm definitly not a normie though

>despair is only shit now because of junko

ftfy

>Toko thighs

>Akane that low

The fuck is wrong with you?

Wew lads new NicoB vido

Akane is fucking garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=uAklSNTnPew

>Peko and Fukawa literally my favorite girls from their respective games.
>Komaru in A tier.
>Underrated Hiyoko in B.
Patrician taste.
I would move up Komaru(thigh game too strong) to S and move down Chiaki(considering DR3) to D. Otherwise, perfect list.

It only had about 3 episodes of SoL (if that, I'm hesitating to call episode 4 SoL. Episodes 1&2 were though)

>unironically enjoying a shit show about shit characters from the shittier game

Akane is more attractive in the anime than in the game

It's the JunkoxNaegifag. Just ignore it and it will go away. I doubt you can call it human at this point.
We know, you're a turbosperg who created an OC to ship with Junko, who basically is the hopelet. Besides that you have a very "imaginative' imagination in which you believe that your waifu has a "romantic crush" on you. We already know, don't worry, it's just that most of us managed to add "Untitled" to the filter list.

Komaru that low, why?

Holy fucking shit imagine what junko looks like with her hair down.
DRAWFAGS GET ON IT

>Liking trash like NicoB

???

>everything is shit
Then why are you even here? If you aren't enjoying it, then what's the point?

but then why have Hiyoko that high up? The only interesting thing about both characters are their FTEs. Akane does the odd thing here and there atleast whereas Hiyoko is borderline irrelevant

>Just ignore it and it will go away.
You know as well as I do that it doesn't work, especially if people keep falling for the inflammatory bait

>Junko
>not in Trash ranking

other than that excellent taste friend

>Kirigiri B
>Cumaru and Chiaki C
>Sakura F

Borderline retarded taste. The Peko and Asahina saves you.

m8..., near perfect but a couple of those are far two low

Hiyoko is much funnier than Akane

kys

>Mikan not in slut tier

???

SHSL Smug imouto

Are you using a site for these?

I don't know what to think of this episode. I mean Mikan was my favorite character from SDR2. I knew she would be in all despair mode as well.

But....its just sooo.....I'm not sure what the word or words I'm looking for are....but I'm sad after watching her this episode.

Is it because her body/heart/soul is forever Junko's property and no one elses? Is this jealousy?

Is it because I see the most innocent thing being corrupted and I can't protect the smile?

Is it because my dick won't ever be able to satisfy Mikan when compared to Junko's heel?

Despair.

but 2 > 1 in every aspect

What are you, some kind of secondary who has never played Dangan Ronpa 2?

Akane is completely shit. Almost never shuts up about being hungry and is a extreme 100% for-real super retard.

I want to date her and get threatened by Fuyuhiko

Those top four should be in A, max. Bump Kirigiri, Sonia, and Chiaki to S. Mikan is B at best. Do whatever you want with the others.

It was hilarious how everyone thought it was gonna be Mikan, and then Hopeman came through the door and all their faces soured

How can one character be so loved out-universe but hated so much in-universe

atleast wait for the thread to start dying before posting this sorta thing, user

For a lot of people with too much anxiety to join their school's anime club, and who can't talk to anyone like a sibling or parent about a show like this, what else is there, but watching reaction videos/streams like this? It can feel sort of like your hyperactive friend is talking with you about something you both like. Maybe you can get that feeling a lot of ways. But not everyone is so lucky. Don't bully just because you're randomly fortunate.

Nah, it started with one template and then people just use the select tool to move portraits around. The one with SLUT at the bottom is actually my edit, nice to see someone saved it.

This chart is outdated since I've reevaluated some things, but this is what it was like a while ago.

>...
Fuck off

Hopeman wished she had survived the encounter so he could get an even bigger hopeboner though

Sorry guys I made a mistake L O L, this is my real taste sorry

Pretty good, but it could be better.

Everyone agrees that we're getting a fucking shitty Mirai-hen ending with the 13th branch leader and the one responsible for hijacking killing game being fucking Chiaki, with Munakata/Chisa/Juzo being the ones who initially set up the 'fake' killing game to root out the RoD and revolutionary faggots (Ruruka) from FF, right?

That's literally the most obvious ending. Anything, absolutely anything else would be preferential, but if Chiaki isn't dead within another episode, maybe two, we're fucked.

I really hope I'm wrong, I'd much rather prefer KiriJunko or even 'it's all an anime!1!' above it.

>tfw she needed Hiyoko's bullying to hold her down
Can't go running to Junko if your joints are twisted in weird directions.

AYO WHERE MY CHISA PROTECTION SQUAD MEMBERS AT? WE DID A GOOD JOB PROTECTING HER THIS EPISODE, BUT THE REAL THINGS STARTS NEXT EPISODE.

Yeah i have, and unlike mikan she didnt cause the death of anyone, found togamis body right away , her sense of smell was rather helpful , plus shes tough albeit naive,shes best girl to me alongside sakura

With all your flaw, might as well kill yourself

Chisa raised a bunch of death flags this episode. She's fucking dead. Or she's gonna get corrupted.

kek

kek x2, nice shit taste there kouhai

In all honesty it's probably going to be an ending that nobody here has considered. Everything we've come up with has been *reaching* at best.

Just keep in mind that the guy made an OC to self-insert into a fictional ship with Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa 2, while advertising NaegixJunko to be the only ship, while being BTFO on a daily base on Sup Forums. Oh and he has minimum control of the English language, I mean, his punctuation etc. is just disgusting. Oh and he sees himself as incredibly talented and declares over and over to not have autism despite all of this. I'm sure I forgot something, yup I did, he also thinks everyone who posts with a reaction picture self-inserts just like him.

So conclusion of this all: no matter how sad your life is, it can't get worse than that guy.

If only everyone in these threads would notice, we wouldn't have to be put up with the guy as everyone's above him.

DR2's FTEs were almost all pretty good, even for the lamer characters they typically atleast explored why the characters act in the way they do in fair bit of detail and so on.

Only outliers are Ibuki's, which was more about Hajime than herself (which is something in itself I guess, but still) and maybe Gundham's, I'm not sure because I couldn't decipher his high-level chuuni nonsense for most of it.

Juzo why are you so shit are your job

I'd have been funny to see him take out the gun
>all the strong fighters get on the defensive while the others take cover
>Akane pins him down and he drops the gun
>Nagito says it was just a souvenir and a gift for Fuyuhiko
>Fuyuhiko calls him an idiot for bringing a gun to school

Akane was the Aoi of SDR2. Obvious that she'd live to the end, but boring and shallow. Aoi is muuuuuuuuch better in 3 though.

I'd rather if Hiyoko lived, she had character and really felt she needed to survive a bit longer, and her death was meaningless.

I'm here. I swear that she's gonna live until she dies!

AT LEAST ON THE BRIGHT SIDE. THE SCENE WITH HER AND RYOUTA IMPLIES SHE CAN GO AGAINST MUNAKATA'S WISHES FOR HER OWN PERSONAL FEELINGS.

>Mikan not bottom tier

Jesus christ dude. Haven't you noticed that she didn't do anything else useful after that?

Other than the little bit with Nidai and eating, and being an animal, what else is there? Other than appearance and even then, what?

Who delivers the best sore wa chigau yo, Sup Forums?

Was Yakuza Imouto's resemblance to Kirino a coincidence?

But now she has to deal with Mukuro's stink even longer

> Implying Junko's eviler twin, Jinko, wasn't the one who died in DR1.
> Implying Junko didn't kill Chisa and switch places with her. Her corpse in Mirai-hen was perfectly preserved for that moment.

You do realize he's just baiting and stirring shit up for laughs right?
The guy breaks character and admits it at times

Garbage day only collects physically rottena nd used goods, which is Junko.

>Yfw Kodaka does an MGSV
>The audience was Junko all along

>fictional ship with Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa 2, while advertising NaegixJunko to be the only ship
Junkofag's a cuck?

So he was only pretending to be retarded right?

Not really, she just didn't hear the phone