youtu.be/2HCB4KldeYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>modeled after anti-ISIS campaigns
because that worked so well?

This image brought to you by,
>conservative retards pretending to be liberal retards

>extreme-right
are they trying to spread fear through exaggeration

Working at a think tank must be a pretty cushy gig. You basically get paid to sit around on your ass all day and larp

lol

>extreme right
>global threat
>alternative narratives have been ruthlessly mocked

MEME WARS HAVE BEGUN, GET YOUR KEKISTAN MERCH NOW

How can they have those recommendations if they acknowledge that shit doesn't work in the first place?

Let them have at it

>counter-speech

-OR-

You could just come up with sound arguments and present them in an open and fair manner instead of skulking around, trying to manipulate the world from the shadows.

bunch of verbose gibberish just to say "WE DON'T FUCKING GET IT YOU FUCKING SHITLORDS!!!"

fucking kek

Trying to herd cats again, are they? That's cute. They still haven't figured out that this isn't weaponized autism, but weaponized chaos.

This.
Not that this gibberish is made
with t-t-trembilng voice.

I suspect the majority of pol users test as centrist.

Lol I poll as a left libertarian. Trump supporter until I die though.

All I want to know is when I can be consulted for shitpost decryption.

They really have no idea what to do.

oh boy now that's a field waiting to be exploited, get the shekels

the problem is, we didn't change, they changed. if wanting immigration laws, faggots back in the closet, individualism. meritocracy and color-blindness makes me an extremist, then sieg fucking heil and gas the kikes race war now

The meme war is thousands of years old, this is just a new phase and it's an anime phase.

>Islamic State

>derp derp whites who are aware that they are one of many other groups vying for control are terrorism

>Incoming skype call from FBI
>Answer in a Moon Man mask
>Piss bottles everywhere
>user, we need to know what ((( ))) means

Don't confuse the average for the majority.
The majority of Sup Forumsacks hold very strong opinions. Therefore, they can't be centrist.
The alt-right are divorced from the left/right dichotomy. It pulls from both ideologies under a shared ethno-national narrative with the common belief that taxes and welfare can only be honestly discussed under an ethnically homogeneous nation.
It is also a matter of priorities. Preserving culture and the American identity is more important than quibbling over marginal tax rates (re recent Sanders and Cruz debate).

OY VEY
Y

V
E
Y

Exactly
>Be person
>Goy you must change to face the new demographic destiny and world paradigm
>Nah
>You're an extremist!
>I guess I'll adopt extremist tactics then

God damnit I responded honestly to a fucking leaf. Serves me right.

>the alt-right uses the existence of propaganda campaigns as evidence of the manipulative machinations of the elites
>let's counter this with propaganda campaigns!

They seemed to have caught on briefly in the first paragraph, but they just cant change their nature. They can't help but reach for what they thought was the ultimate weapon.

I, for one, look forward to using their neatly packaged narrative against them.

jej

Sup Forums hasn't had a good old fashioned raid in some time. Last one I could think of was HWNDU. Charlottesville ended up killing someone, and they sniffed out #PunchWhiteWomen almost immediately.

>#PunchWhiteWomen
I miss this one most of all. the images of beat up women were fucking hysterical

They want the truth so much they will pay people to find it but they refuse to believe that the truth hates them. Even comedy is time + tragedy, and we got the time and they are the tragedy.

It would be more cost effective to pay us off to just shut up, than to find the end of the rainbow where our secret weakness lies

>planning against the Chaos egregor

>taking a Laotian whittling forum this seriously while posters roll for digits to appease kek

I think what user meant was that some Sup Forumsacks are towards the center instead of being liberal or alt-right. I know I'm close to center.

Probably because the cucked mods are taking down raid threads
HWNDU season 7 is going on right now, slowest one yet sadly. On the bright side this glorious gem happened yesterday
youtu.be/2HCB4KldeYQ

I am deriving pretty much nothing from that. Is it just me or is every paragraph wordy and ultimately useless?

Hopefully this means they're going to shut down Sup Forums, it's pretty messed up that places like Sup Forums can interfere in the domestic politics of sovereign nations.

LMAO I could save these think tanks a lot of dough with one word: GET THESE GUYS LAID on a regular basis and the alt-right goes away overnight. I'd bet my wife on it.

pic not my wife

They don't understand satire. In satire lies nuggets of truth rolled up in humor. Humor is highly effective for absorption of truth (red pills).

The left can't meme for a reason.

That won't work. It'll just make Sup Forums grow in numbers and emboldened. This is a containment board. Do they really want this to spill out into real life 24/7?

>it's pretty messed up that places like Sup Forums can interfere in the domestic politics of sovereign nations.
Sup Forums is a reflection of what's in people's minds, it's not some control entity. this is what free thought looks like.

>GET THESE GUYS LAID on a regular basis and the alt-right goes away overnight.
>look ma'! I'm projecting

Fuck off nu-male, our convictions and ideals have nothing to do with fucking. If anything, any of us getting children is only going to reinforce our ideals.

>I'd bet my wife on it.

That explain's it. Okay, i bet you like to watch

They can try but do you think they'll realize that pol just seeks the truth?

That's not true. We already have valid platforms like Facebook and YouTube for people to express their ideas and make connections. It's unfair for an anime forum dominated by one ideology to have an unfair influence over other people's lives, almost like a foreign intelligence agency. The founding fathers intended it to be we, the people, not they, the frogs and ivans. It's a threat to our democratic republic.

>We already have valid platforms like Facebook and YouTube for people to express their ideas and make connections
you're kidding, right? they have been proven to have bias in how they moderate things

>think tanks
It was released by a think tank but it was written by two writers from The Guardian.

We definitely all want shitskins to go back

Exactly this is propaganda for the elites produced by their useful idiots. The world has changed and they no longer understand it and their slaves are not fit for the task. So they have their slaves make propaganda to make them feel like everything is going to be ok but they know, deep down, that they have lost control.

> GET THESE GUYS LAID on a regular basis
> I'd bet my wife on it.
is that an offer? you're looking for a new bull for your wife?

>thinking 9 to 5ers will ever outwit 24hour lifers
The Jew is afraid.

That's the biggest unifying element of the disparate factions that have been labeled "alt-right." We love European peoples and want their interests looked after. All other things are secondary.

No matter how much they protest we all know that the emperor has no clothes.
Logic and reason, the dominate forces in western thought, are persevering against this Marxist threat. Our fathers defeated the commies on the battle field and the economical battle field. It is now our time to defeat them on the ideological battle field.
Make your father and grand father proud, meme these false intelicucks to death.
Now is our time.

This explains all the "Americans are mutt" threads suddenly popping up, trying to push a wedge between white Americans and Europeans.

That's Sup Forums`s doing.

TFW the left bestows upon us the title of, "Tech-Savvy"

They finally admit we aren't uneducated white trash hu?

POL HAS YET TO FULFILL ITS POTENTIAL
EDOS ARE ALL CONECTED
USE HOLLYWOOD TO TAKE DOWN THE WEST COAST NETWORK AND USE THEIR CONNECTIONS TO POLITICIANS TO TAKE DOWN DC

ENTERTAINMENT MOGUL DAVID GEFFEN AND DIRECTOR BRYAN SINGER

> Secret (An Open Secret - movie about pedos) follows five former child actors who fell victim to sexual predators while trying to make it in Hollywood. Among the accused are Marc Collins-Rector, Chad Shackley and Brock Pierce, the infamous co-founders of Digital Entertainment Network - a studio that amassed nearly $100 million in investment from the likes of David Geffen and Michael Huffington, but which is perhaps best known for throwing raging gay Hollywood parties. Only later did it come out that dozens of teen boys were sexually assaulted at these parties, some of them at gunpoint.
Sauce: archive.fo/9okD2

> Running his business out of a Los Angeles mansion, he and his two business partners - his boyfriend at the time, Chad Shackley, and former child star Brock Pierce, who is now a board member of the Bitcoin Foundation - hosted lavish parties attended by Hollywood's gay A-list. Their guests included relative newcomer Bryan Singer, now the director of the X-Men movies, AND LEGENDARY MEDIA MOGUL DAVID GEFFEN, BOTH OF WHOM WERE INVESTORS IN DEN. It was at those parties that Collins-Rector allegedly sexually assaulted half a dozen teenage boys, according to two sets of civil lawsuits
> Geffen's attorney, Bertram Fields, forcefully denied Pierce's allegations [...] On multiple occasions, Fields threatened to sue BuzzFeed and its reporters
> Collins-Rector believed there was someone who wanted to take his business and possibly even kill him: Geffen, the billionaire Hollywood power broker.

SAUCE: archive.fo/wVq9p

Also taken from Sup Forums: pic related. They draw this shit daily.

-We have no clue what we're talking about, but we'll type a bunch of 10th grade level buzz words to compensate for that.

-We will analyze this hate group, and try to mock them and try to twist everything they create to be pejoratives.

-We have a neophyte understanding of this group, but soon enough we'll be experts, any day now, trust us, we're smart.

-This recommendation list took us 30 seconds to create, time for lunch after such a hard days work!

>shitposting this hard

I was a little bit in the libertarian left by just a bit last time I tested.

I don't think it pays that well but I'm guessing most "think tank" workers are from rich, connected families, and they do these "jobs" basically for extra networking.

The based ones can stay. Preferably not on my street block though.

They know they can't argue against us, because they are arguing for the enslavement of humanity. It's hard to convince a thinking person he should be enslaved by the ruling class.

What about your wifes son?

>Zuccerjews Kikebook™ is a place for free thought.
Lmao, shut up you dirty jig.

That's an awfully anti-semitic statement.

Oh gee you don't say

Imagine getting paid to write this shit. This kind of research just shows pol is right and powerful and the left is dishonest and weak.

All they have to do is stop fucking kids, baiting tyrone, and leave us alone. That's all anyone really wants.

Nein. It would be unfair to rob them of their best and brightest, ship them all back.

Yeah but then we would prosper and be happy, proving our points even more. The powers that be wouldn't be able to sell us their poisons and remedies and control us.

Well congrats, you have a job at a think tank too.

Sup Forums is a think tank.

It's the bidding of evil to try and control other men, whether their thoughts or actions. Why are people (normies) so blind to this? All the OP image is, is tactics of control. Shitty ones, but pure evil nonetheless.

>in order to disrupt these groups we must understand both their psychological drivers and strategic directions
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY ARE GOING TO REDPILL THEMSELVES

This

Maybe they don't realize that the "extreme right" isn't as extreme as they say. People see the news, get angry and post anonymously to let off steam. They see it as extreme right when it's just people beginning to accept conservative ideas for the first time.

If this board is having undue influence on people's lives then they're fucking idiots for letting it. Kys

>OP don't realize this screenshot was part of their plan

You're all being played.

Not only have we taken the red pill, but we are now Neo.
The bullets we dodge are condemnations.
Racist, sexist, homophobic and Nazi are just projectiles in the illusion.
Agent Smith is a fucking moron thinking he can still use the illusion of the system to harm us.

>Think tanks in the employ of the powers that be

>we Isis now

>think tank
>figure out the reason everyone hates them so much is because they jew and manipulate
>their solution to make us stop hating them is to jew even harder

The kike mind truly cannot comprehend the nuances of what morality is, and why it matters.

They know what they're doing, they know we make sense. Their is a lot of money in destroying us and want to keep the average person away.

any platform that actually allows free speech will become a white nationalist board. thats just how it works. deal with it

>hello fellow alt-righters of redchan, I think we can all agree that most blacks are Based! We wouldn't have all this gr8 rap music without them.

fucking hell Sup Forums is a think tank if you think about it

I just want to see them all get red pilled when they try to disarm weaponized autism. We need a higher frequency of red pill threads

Sup Forums is more like a crowd sourcing platform than a thinktank.
>someone comes up with a raid/false flag like the Clinton wants all women in the military thing or HWNDU
>Tens of thousands of NEET autists use their freetime to accomplish the goal

A think tank is when a bunch of old faggots get paid to sit around and make shitty policies seem more appealing to voters.

where is this shit posted?

>understanding of internet culture
WE. CREATED. INTERNET. CULTURE.

WE. CREATED. MEMES.

THEY REALLY THINK THEY CAN DO A FUCKING THING?

Found the faggot/Jew/nigger/democrat/CIA/failed-think-tank retard. This IS what free speech looks like. Sup Forums and the internet in general did nothing to human nature but release it from the confines of its individual identity so we could confront any argument without worry of society's judgement, thereby leading to true and open discussion. Facebook doesn't even come close to that you retarded faggot

K I L L Y O U R S E L F

I

L

L

Y

O

U

R

S

E

L

F