Pro Lifers btfo

>Burning building
>One room has a 1 yr old baby
>One room has 100 fertilized eggs

Which one do you save /pol?

Why?

What race is it?

The kid because the frozen embryos are dead.

>100 fertilized eggs

Just hovering around?

Is it a nigger?

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. City people all voted for Hillary.

The 1 yr old baby because he is crying and screaming and can feel pain
/thread

Would you rather save your pet dog or 100 human babies?

fpbp

I don’t save either. I let fate take its course because JESUS DIED FOR ALL OUR SINS AND ITS ALL PROVIDENCE ANYWAY LOOK AT ME IM RETARDED ALEX JONES

I would say the embryos, but they would require artificial insemination or cloning which I don't really agree with either. So I guess the kid, even though he's significantly less valuable than the embryos.

The baby because it's actually alive.
Didn't see you there bud.

Neither; I'm not dying in a fire.

Fpbp

The all-important question

S-s-sauce?

Neither. The kid would be a burden and risk my chances of getting out alive. Saving the 1000 literal cells would be even more retarded.

I would save the 1 year old baby because the others are just eggs. What's the problem here?

Strawman

Sage

This is a logical fallacy. It leaves out the race, so it's impossible to determine if they are worth saving at all.

Pointless dilemna.

You have the choice between pressing a button, saving your mother, but detonating a nuclear bomb on a major city.
If you don't press the button, your mother dies.

I bet a non negligible amount of people would press the button, and yet it doesn't mean the life of the people living in this city is worth nothing.

These thoughts experiment are PURE BULLSHIT and worth NOTHING in terms of morality and logic.

myself

(Assuming the baby is female)

>Save the baby
>Impregnate it 100 times over its lifetime

If you could save your mother or save a stranger you would save your mother. The fact you value her life over the stranger's doesn't deny the stranger's existence as a human.

If a choice was put before you: "die, or 100 strangers die" you would let the strangers die. The desire to preserve your own existence, again doesn't deny the existence of the strangers. They're still human if you decide to save yourself.

Why does the baby mean more personally though to you? Your mother is personal

Only response that matters.