InfoWars

What does this mean?

Gay kikes. It's not a mystery OP

Fuck off shill

Only surbuban and rural terards voted for Turmp. City poeple all voted for Hlilary.

>don't trust information you find on wikipedia, anyone can edit it
>But they're editing it with information for scientific papers, peer-reviewed data. Any uncited sentence is labeled as such.
>who gives a fuck, you don't know who those people are.

>infowars.com is more trustworthy than the MSM!!!
>But anyone can become a reporter for infowards

Really?

This is your plan, pretend being "from the city" is some how morally superior to being "from the country"

hahahahahahahahahah

Only gigantic faggots post the same shit in every fucking thread. Get fucked.

What's wrong with ironically putting a homo-jew sign on your little wall shelf?

You need something to hide the office surveillance camera behind. But yeah, I can see how OP thinks this is queer looking.

>gayvin mcinnes studio has a star of david
>OY VEY the kikes have infiltrated (((infowarts))))))
wat?

You shouldn't trust a man if you've see his asshole online.

it's the symbol for Milo.

AS ABOVE SO BELOW

Are you sure that's not the rebel studio? If so it makes perfect sense because Ezra is a faggot kike.

Why would Gavin's place have a star of david?
Obviously he's a crypto jew agent provocatur
Infogoys

The only people fucking this country up are city liberals who voted for Hillary. Everyone else voted for Trump.

FPBP

lol at anyone watching (((info wars))) in fuckin 2017

It's almost like a conspiracy or something!

>mom i posted it again

This is Anthony Cumia's studio.
He previously had a Jewish, virginal, presumably gay producer named Rat.
So a gay flag star of david is probably a gift either to Rat or from him when he left.

>the irony is I was just watching infowars and they did a segment about how George Soros is a nazi collaborator (but no mention of him being a jew)
But desu, I'll still watch them from time to time. They do report things that the MSM doesn't, you just have to filter their Israel segments because its obvious propaganda mandated by their sponsor.

Wasn't there news a week ago that after lab tests his products caused infertility? or was it lead poisoning?

Nice try. ;)

Infowars has always been (((controlled))) opposition. I recall many times when Alex and crew had new sets and elaborate talking points for the latest outrage, almost like they were in on it or had prior knowledge and are not what they seem. Hah anyone who takes them seriously is a joke.

And never trust a man who wears an ironic beard. Really, it's not 1859, so stop acting like it, fags.

It's not there anymore but that's the computer room in Cumia's studio. Cumia has had 1 or 2 jewish engineers working for him. Probably just a joke.

t. I've been on Gavin's show

>being anti beard
you fool, being beardless is a feminist/globalist movement because many races of men cannot grow good beards. Especially Asians/Hispanics.

To make everyone equal, they told you its totally progressive and current year to no longer grow your beard, white man. You have to be inclusive to everyone, and please your bitchy feminist wife.

it's irony

it appears to be artwork of the star of david mixed with a rainbow flag

That was in the the rebel studio. Does rebel media even still exist?

Infowars is controlled opposition to discredit potential truth contrary to the news narrative as conspiracy per standard
>hurr infowars reported on it
>it's fake news and conspiracy

Guessing it's the jewish producer.

I have no clue whether Infowars is controlled opposition or not.
What I do know is that thinking this dumb painting is any evidence of that is retarded. It's a reference to his producer Rat.

when the network started out they hired a jewish incel to produce
he brought this gay jewish clock into the studio as a joke

btw this is compound media studio, not infowars or rebel
t. guy who's seen every ep of TACS/AA

GAY MAFIA

Gavin's being held hostage by the gay jewish mafia and their forcing him to stick stuff up his butt.