So, what do you guys use to watch Sup Forumsnime? Vlc? Windows media player? Stream online? Also. Pic related best girl

So, what do you guys use to watch Sup Forumsnime? Vlc? Windows media player? Stream online? Also. Pic related best girl

Plebs i swear

Notepad.

>Windows media player?
Is it 2001 again?

Emacs

I stream online, then lie about it on Sup Forums so I can fit in with the cool kids.

Are you lying now?

You'll never really know for sure, will you?

MPC with CCCP

That was Sup Forums's optimal set up like six years back and I haven't botherd to change it since.

I pay for Crunchyroll like a good goy

>that Nanami
CUTE!

Mpc hc when on computer. On my phone I use something called video player, and recently ive been using my phone for anime much more than my laptop.

>and recently ive been using my phone for anime
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

>enjoy anime or whatever on a small ass screen instead of a huge screen

Is this how normalfags work?

Watched anime on a phone once. Never again.

This. i use the tv on the refrigerator

The horrible thing is, soon large parts of the mainstream internet will be optimized for use on mobile devices.

My cousins 12 year old daughter doesn't understand how to operate a computer without a touchscreen.

I have it everywhere without having to carry my laptop. Also, I can watch anime while I walk. I've had some long walks in the evening when I've seen more than thee episodes of anime while I was walking.
A bit sharper screen too, and not the annoying part of starting the computer. The only bad part is that I wish the screen was slightly bigger, and I don't know if its possible to switch to Japanese in dual audio which restricts my options a bit for what to watch on phone.

>TV on top of fridge
Are you so lazy and fat that you had to put the TV on top of the fridge to save yourself walking 20 feet?

>I don't know if its possible to switch to Japanese in dual audio which restricts my options a bit for what to watch on phone.

What the fuck is this retard on?

>TV on top of fridge
I have a tv on fridgy like pic-related

>will be optimized for mobible
They already are. News sites, wikis, blogs. They all treat mobile as the platform to orient for. Fuck this shit, I don't even own a mobile phone. Get a laptop, you pseudo-nerds.

What the fuck is this sorcery?

Some anime are downloaded with both dub and sub with the dub as default. I prefer subs, but I haven't taken the time to find if there's an options system for changing to Japanese.

Use MPCHC/KCP on my PC, but lately have been feeling the urge to spend money on Crunchyroll like a faggot.

I've been using my phone more and more often lately and like other anons here, think it'd be great to also anime on my phone. I tried out the free trial for Crunchyroll a while ago and watching anime in bed was bliss tbqh.

the future

fucking rich white people