Is Chechnya the most redpilled country in the world?

is Chechnya the most redpilled country in the world?

chechnya is /ourguy/

Gays? We have no gays? Tell me where these supposed gays live and where the nearest tall building is to them.

arent they muslims or some shit?

Chechnya is /oursandniggers/.

Still sandniggers, though.

Chechens are /ourmuslims/

No, because they're 95% Muslim.
I don't care if they hate gays, this automatically makes them shit.

Of course Western Media will completely ignore the Muslim part though

I expect a large amount of gays to be applying for refugee status in Canada soon desu

they're not sandniggers, they're literally germans drugged up on islam

They're muslims, you doofus.

Sup Forums indeed has became a laughable parody of itself.

Yeah, islamist subhumans suddenly pol greatest ally when they punishing those who you don't like. Fuck off faggots.

I find odd the fact they hate gays so much but they are okay about men having gay anal sex with boys

No they're still niggers who wants gibs from Russia.

>when reality and memes collide
>at terminal velocity

So... just Germans?

((report)) every story about the gay camps coming out of the liberal media is some serious propaganda shit. Surprised the don't accuse them of making lampshades and bars of soap out of the gay people.

Fuck all you kikes. Praising third world niggers.

I'd rather have a fag next door than a Muslim personally.

Lulz - ur still at it good for you.

They know noone would believe it. Who would want a herp-scarred pozzed lampshade?

t. cuck

indeed islam sure sounds great if you love authoritarianism
its not like individuals should have their own standards for what they find to be valueable

nah but a few years of muslim indoctrination and this is how germany will look like

>is Chechnya the most redpilled country in the world?
It is, if you don't count Kadyrov's corrupted regime and his pushing for islamization
>True egalitarian society for hundreds of years, one of the rarest
>No jihadis, no radicals
>Strong respect for your ancestors
>Strong clan connections
>Family and honor above everything else
>Specific approach to Islam, mysticism and spiritual though schools
>Women so redpilled and loyal to their husbands they sacrifice their lives in battle to avoid capture and rape
>Racemixing is punished
>Women can't marry non-Chechens

I'm starting to think it's a bot. No one is that dedicated. Not even a fucking leaf.

Everyone applauding this is probably a filthy mudslime themselves. Subhuman garbage only act that way and celebrate such behavior aka muslims

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. City people all voted for Hillary.

t. Muhammad

Will independant Chechnya ever happen?

>he would prefer someone who ACTUALLY poses a threat to his women than a fucking faggot, and he calls someone ELSE a cuck

>shareblue LLC. Has deposited $0.02 into your account

As would I. A faggot wouldn't kill my dogs, rape the neightborhood kids or blow up my local airport.

Bingo

They literally living on 95% of moneys from other regions of Russia. It's fucking joke how much power they have in this country, one can say it's Russian jews.

>French flag
May as well just use the Jihadi or Muslim flag you fucking cuck

Only elites, just like everywhere else in Russia, usual people are as poor as everywhere else

You do realize that this kill the gays moment is because of Arab influences right?

They're becoming another Saudi puppet.

I'd rather have a conservative & religious sandnigger nextdoor than a fag who pushes for his LGBT shit and brings men home to get fucked every night

>faggots dont rape kids

terrible

Then you're an idiot. The fag will be a genetic dead end. The other will shit out children who will bully yours you pathetic cuck.

Less than Muslim fucking shits. They need to be nuked.

That's why your country is literally Somalia 2.0 you fucking idiot.

>You do realize that this kill the gays moment is because of Arab influences right?
Gays were executed since ancient times by their families without any Islamic influence. Ever heard of honor killings? It's simply considered unmanly to be a faggot in Chechnya. Although I'm concerned with current islamization of Chechnya, there's definitely some influence which is no good.

would vote for

>German
>Caucasus mountains
you're retarded

Why don't we hear about this on the news? Are the left prearing fingers it to be the next holocaust so they have an excuse for more hostility towards russia? It just seems really strange to me that the media completely ignores this.

>cucks projecting by killing fags
Sounds like they're blue-pilled submissive cucks who get irrationally angry at men fucking each other because some dead sand nigger pedophile told them to. They're about two degrees of separation from blowing their religious leaders in the ultimate act of submission to Allah.

Prove to me what I said was wrong.

Faggots are disgusting, but they're a lesser evil than Muslims. Saying otherwise is blatant ignorance.

As someone who has lived next door to faggots, muslims, nigs, spics, wiggers, and other california trash thanks to being incalifornia, i can say from experience that mudslime neighbors are far better than faggots

That's happening about half-year already. Russia don't have have much control over this region, they can fuck off Putin, while officially saying that they support all of his decisions. Sort of power play.

And I'm totally going to take your totally not biased information as fact hood without any sort of proof.
>ID is NO5E
THE NOSE KNOWS

>muslims
>based
>"b-but they're white"
fuck off

>(((Norwegian))) delusions

Show your flag, faggot.

ofc, muzzies can be cancer but fags are absolutely the worst

yeah if i remember corectly they are like 97% mudslime

UNDER BUDGET
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

I guess i was an idiot to ask if you were mentally retarded. I should have just waited for you to confirm it.

So we wait until they're done and then nuke them, right?

Still no proof of anything. Or disproving of what I said.
>hurr retard
Nice argument

At least gays are high IQ and won't propagate.

That sounds more like the chechens are biding their time until they can make another bid for independence, since historically the Russians were successful because they fucked their enemies until they were so Russian they called themselves Russian too.

Oh hey, I can share anecdotes too. I lived next to a loud, proselytizing Muslim family. Turns out the dad was raping both his son and daughter, then when the police attempted to arrest him, he killed his wife and permanently brain damaged his daughter before screaming about police brutality and Muslim persecution.

Meanwhile, the Lesbian couple across the road were kind, courteous and respectful, always mindful to keep their private lives private and politics to political discourse.

How does this need to be explained to people.

Faggots are sick, subversive, but not particularly violent. Not the worst to have next door, but corrosive to your society when they gain influence.

Muslims are relatively healthy although they have some bad customs. BUT THEY ARE YOUR COMPETITION. They will have 10 kids and they will all be working to TAKE POWER FROM YOU.

Then they're becoming an American puppet. Congrats Putin, your cucked acceptance of Muslims gives our CIA an "in" to further balkanize your country.

Exactly. Muslims will pretend to be peaceful if they're your neighbor, because chances are, they're the only one.
But if you're the only white, I assure you the Muslims will turn a 180 on that "good neighbor" thing.

Just look at the UK

>He is a cuck because he is ok with a person only interested in men in the neighborhood.
>Frenchie would rather have rapey mudslime around his wife.

Everyday I lose a lil respect for the frogs.

8 Muslim countries execute homosexuals, so the Chechs are just culturally appropriating.

The fag will be a problem till he dies of aids or moves out, the religious sandnigger will outbreed your family and your children will be minorities in their own countries.

T. Flaggot

Everyone does, Juan

If chechens will solve gay question, they will look at non-muslims as first target, mark my words.

ok

Actually there are 12 countries, just checked.

Close.

I'll have an eye on you.

the fire rises

give me one of your lolis instead

Hopefully they solve it quickly then, since there are 100 times as many ethnic Russians in Russia as there are Chechens

It's a very specific case. Historically Chechens valued their freedom the most, they're pretty much egalitarian nationalists who disrespect and shoo off anyone who marries people of different nationality. When Russians tried to conquer Chechnya they had to use the most inhuman ways to do that. They killed children and women and burned entire villages until Chechens decided that it's simply pointless to resist and gave up, still keeping their homogeneity in check for years. Stalin tried to destroy their national unity by genociding 2/3 of them and sending the remains of to Kazakhstan, but it still didn't work. What they wish for is for everyone to just leave them alone and let them live in peace. But it's still troublesome after two wars started by Jewish oligarchs and current situation with islamization.

Gays will bring you a banana nut bread or a gift basket on occasion, just because it's fun.
We need to protect the Islams, though. By putting them in camps, to keep them safe from corruption and Western degeneracy like voting and courts. Some life-enriching work to help them feel free, and disinfecting showers.
They can sleep together in large bunk rooms to make sure no one is doing anything unholy. And if we shave their heads and put them on a diet, it will promote hygiene and keep them slim.

>Chechens
>human

>tfw you have successfully eliminated the haram from your homeland

In first Chechen war there was mass killings of Russian families and people, those who was not killed fleed to other regions. That is why it's 98% muslim region now.

sorry, meant to say you're a retarded faggot
Chechens are subhuman Muslim animals unworthy of life
too bad they didn't get the Circassian treatment in 19th century
but it's probably inevitable, given how moronic they are

That sounds like an ingenious program. Perhaps we could also set up guard towers around the entire perimeter, to keep others out of course. And maybe giant ovens, soap, or something.

>In 1934 the Soviet government recriminalised homosexuality in the Soviet Union. In March 7, 1934, Article 121 was added to the criminal code, thought the entire Soviet Union, expressly prohibited only male same-sex sexual intercourse, with up to five years of hard labor in prison. There were no criminal statutes regarding lesbianism. During the Soviet period, Western observers believed that between 800 and 1,000 men were imprisoned each year under Article 121.[80]

>A poll conducted in 1989 reported that homosexuals were the most hated group in Russian society and that 30 percent of those polled felt that homosexuals should be liquidated.[80] In a 1991 public opinion poll conducted in Chelyabinsk 30 percent of the respondents aged 16 to 30 years old felt that homosexuals should be "isolated from society," 5 percent felt they should be "liquidated," 60 percent had a "negative" attitude toward gay people and 5 percent labeled their sexual orientation "unfortunate."[88] In 1989–1990 a Moscow gay rights organization led by Yevgeniya Debryanskaya was permitted to exist, with Roman Kalinin given permission to publish a gay newspaper, "Tema".[90] The precise number of persons prosecuted under Article 121 is unknown, with the first official information was released only in 1988, but it is believed to be about 1000 prosecuted a year. According to official data, the number of men convicted under Article 121 had been steadily decreasing during the Glasnost period. In 1987, 831 men were sentenced under Article 121; in 1989, 539; in 1990, 497; and in 1991, 462.[91]

WTF I LOVE COMMUNISM NOW

ON TIME
AND
UNDER BUDGET!

chechnya is better than europe

So after the next war it'll be a 0% muslim region. Sounds good.

>look like Christian whites
>except their noses are kind of weird

Is this a trait of Caucasus peoples? The weird kind of snubbish nose?

I heard they make fine lampshades.

I doubt next war will happen, at least under Putin reign. He was crowned because he started 2nd war, and 3rd war will mean that he ultimately fucked up. Kadyrov must be understanding this and doing whatever fuck he wants, while syphoning monies from Russian budget.

Chechens are one of the last ultra conservative white ethnic groups with positive fertility rates, so of course Sup Forums hates them.

>how you act and your beliefs don't matter, only how you look
average braindead Sup Forumstard, and a meme flag faggot on top of that

RARE

Jews are one of the last ultra conservative white ethnic groups with positive fertility rates, so of course Sup Forums hates them.

>Jews
>white

whiter than Chechens