imgur.com/a/g0dRp
>Raqqa Oct16
imgur.com/a/9oXDl
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct 25
>DeZ; SAA make big advance on IS, penetrate one km into the city after smashing through IS front lines
>DeZ; SAA resume assault on Deir Ezzor City, today striking IS defenses near the Industrial District led by attack choppers
>No ‘chemical weapons probe’ before evidence is given: Russian UN delegate
>500 Busraya tribesmen join the ranks of Liwa al-Quds, will assist in Abu Kamal ops
>ISIS take advantage of sandstorm in DeZ governate to launch offensive, able to capture a T-90 but were repelled by SAA and sustain serious losses
>Officers from Russian Center for Reconciliation of the opposing sides in Sy arrange return of another group of refuges to the Aleppo province
>HTS claim they seized more than 30 towns from IS in recent weeks while conducting a counter-offensive in east Hama
>FSA, Turkey agree to form ‘national’ army, parties must hand over all border crossings, weapons, and vehicles to Sy interim govt
>Another jihadist emir has been killed in the Idlib Governate, the third such incident in the last 72 hours
>Sy government urges UN to stop US Coalition crimes in Syria, as US coalition continues to deny DeZ airstrike

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRYLX-DeN5M&feature=youtu.be
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/24-october-e-syria-1st-ever-t90-captured-by-isis-along-with
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/923188798418173952
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/923126168261480448
archive.is/MZ9uj
youtu.be/zVx7nktKCNM
liveleak.com/view?i=ace_1508771970
youtube.com/watch?v=Kok147WVXmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Israel>>>Iran.

I hereby bless this thread by touching the bread.

Memeflag Apartheid is in full effect
Namefag Apartheid going live soon

hey kurds

long live israel

>trying to ban the founders of this thread
Is this your first day here?

The most annoying posters aren't namefags though. You just want to feel justified for hounding Ebin out of /sg/.

iran will eat israel.
it is 3 times better at eating israel than israel is at eating iran.

founders were not memeflags. founders were namefags. protect your community. learn the difference

Fuck off halfflag.
We don't need your kind here.
Apartheid improved /sg/ already.
And we introduced it for a reason

Hkw new are you?

my mistake

iran stands no chance against israel, they are gods chosen people.

>for hounding Ebin out of /sg/

nice digits!!

Quads confirmed

>You just want to feel justified for hounding Ebin out of /sg/.
Ebin wasn't hounded out of /sg/, he's obviously dead.
Plus he quit namefagging for weeks before he died.
Press F

>Decide to research Kuwait History and war against Iraq
>Learn that Kuwait was a Baathist state and a Republic
>Stuff happens
>yada yada yada
>Iraq annexes Kuwait
>Gulf War happens
>Iraq withdraws from Kuwait
>Kuwait is now a Theocratic state run by Emirs

WHY?! Why would the USA and allies turn a mildly secular state into a Religious theocracy?!

Such a cute couple!

israel will have to up it's game now that kek has intervened

you don't advance far in US decision making ranks if you have a sane view of the world

I understand this argument, but I think it is only valid with the old namefags, the newer ones are pretty shitty. Unfortunately separating old from new and the definitions of which are and aren't "old" is subject to interpretation.
I assume you aren't the South African who got into a shitfest with "Opel" early this morning?

I don't give a shit about meme flags you moron, you're going after namefags who founded this thread you happen to find in /ptg/. Go back to your containment thread

>Assad's eventual victory will give a huge boost to his popularity and as the eventual leader of the Arabs
That would be pretty dope
>Anwar Al-Sadat betrayed Nasserism
Middle east during the cold war, truly what
Interesting read but truly a shitshow

I'm pretty sure he started gore posting and got IP banned

If memeflags exist, they shouldn't block your flag but instead appear next to it

this

Ebin wanted to be appreciated for his efforts. It obviously wasn't the same for him without some kind of identity. Sure, that's a bit r*ddit-esque but he absolutely deserved recognition. He quit namefagging because actual /sg/ posters were triggered by his meme name and joined the shills in trolling him. One german in particular seemed to think it gave him oldfag cred to hate anyone with a name.

If anyone involved in that is still here, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

as long as there is chaos they can't unite, imagine a united middle east, similar to that of EU. That would bring another c

does anyone have the girassads i made saved ?

First of all namefag apartheid is not in effect at the moment.
Only memeflag apartheid is.

Second you defend memeflags like you used to be one.

Yeah, I know. But like you said, indistinguishable, so this is going to cause more problems than fix them. I was with him with the memeflags at first but now he's acting like a higher authority in this general and its fucking annoying.

im a newfag give me a quick rundown on ebin

Without a doubt, Ebin was cringey but I really do miss his instant update HQ maps.
Also couldnt care less about his one meme variation.

BAKING FRESH

Do you have personailty disorder?
Not jsut from your naruto posting but u sometimes seem like a completely different person at times.

Lads, do you know the name of this RT arabic qt?

youtube.com/watch?v=JRYLX-DeN5M&feature=youtu.be

i probably do, sometimes im depressed and i want to kms and sometimes im happy, sometimes i feel so guilty and the area around my heart is heavy too.

D-did something happen to Ebin?

Yeah you're Bipolar

What happens here? There used to be some crashes in 2015/16 and now there's nothing.

whats that

RIP in peace Ebin. You will always be my friend, even if we never met.

He got CIA'd, nigga knew to much

>One german in particular seemed to think it gave him oldfag cred to hate anyone with a name.
oy, I only did it for ligh bantz, I told him in other posts that. Also for fun not for oldfag cred or whatever

sometimes i feel disgusted by myself too, because no one gets me and i need to act like a totally different person so i can have friends, i have a lot of friends, i go to the gym and my relation with my family is great, i just remember the days where i used to be lazy and useless, they were so much better.

>t. demi pepe

Look it up nigga, my neighbor killed herself because of it. Take medication or you're gonna have an episode.

No, but here is mine, you can use it as inspiration.

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/24-october-e-syria-1st-ever-t90-captured-by-isis-along-with

anyone have the video?

damn.

Why are there so many sad people here today ;_;

nah man

He was a high volume poster who adopted /sg/ and became our best mapmaker. He posted every day and brought a lot of good information. Eventually some shills started trolling him with forced memes and fake doxxing, to the point that he was being spammed in almost every thread. Ebin was a bit juvenile with his memes, and even though he was loyal to this general, no one really stood up for him here. People probably thought he would just brush it off, or they didn't like his style. Anyway, he posted as user for a short while but never at the same volume, then disappeared altogether. I never heard about the gore posting, maybe he reached his limit. And he was a good friend.

there is no video, only that pic

tbqh if medication makes you stop having those sperg outs with 50+ posts, I would totally be OK with them filling your body with drugs.

They had medication for that
This is a thread where we reflect on the harsh reality of the world. I would be confused if more than half the regulars here werent.

Why is nobody discussing the 2 Iraqi soldiers that were murdered by a Kurd and livestreamed to facebook?
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/923188798418173952

Now the Iraqis have found his name and profile
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/923126168261480448

>Pathetic Ebin talking about himself in third person

Fuck off faggot and your maps were useless

Didnt he keep posting on mlpol or something?

i unironically dont want barzani to get his shit pushed in this much desu.

>People probably thought he would just brush it off,
The man has been posting on Sup Forums for years, ofcourse i expected him to brush it off
As far as I know he's permabanned, posted on another /sg/ but he also disappeared from there

Too bad, Kurds unironically deserve another halabja, except it includes Erbil

>protestor throws rusian flag at donal trump
Which one of you cheeky cunts did this

>Muh Apartheid
Just fuck off. you ruined /sg/ with your autism, /sg/ is not your kindergarten.

I was in the thread when he did that.
He caught a regular b&, nothing more. The Pole who made /sg/ for horse fuckers confirmed that Ebin went over there afterwards (Ebin actually talked about making it a refuge over there when /ptg/ used to mass raid over here) and after a few days stopped posting over there too.
So he either quit /sg/ altogether, doesn't care anymore, or is dead.
Press F just in case.

fugg man, i think i may have this bipolar disease

how to cure it without any pills

i rather have k*rds continue their silly little civil war desu

unless, we completely genocide them of course.

gun

klix.balija

I thought Islam is supposed to allow people of different origins and races to live peacefully.
Thats how it became so prosperous during EUs middle ages.
Why is this lacking so much these days?

Salfist Islam is a american puppet lad
didnt you know?
Everywhere american boots tread Salafism follows

>our best mapmaker
>loyal to this general
>no one really stood up for

THATS CRINGEY AS FUCK

>Brazilian President (And Vampire Emperor) Michel Temer was Interned in Army Hospital after getting sick!

archive.is/MZ9uj

no i'm the 'old' deepy.
i don't agree with the 'old/new' divide tho. new guys are adding plenty value. i used to bake threads all the time, then i stepped back and someone else took over. that's how it is. implementing old/new divides is stupid as the new will keep replacing the old and making contributions. if people want to namefag, i think it's fine - as long as they are contributing.

we need to encourage participation, and if participation comes at the price of a bit of namefagging i fail to see the harm.

sg shouldn't be a 'members only' seniority game. it used to be that namefags had to earn their names. but it's ok that it's no longer that way.

I think we need to encourage contributors, regardless of whether they are namefags or not. even memeflags can be contributors - often they are derailers, but that is something we can all see.

for instance there is an iranian who is a memeflag, but he contributes. I have no complaints about him memeflagging. sometimes we get confused as to whether it's an iranian or a jew (kek i know ) but thats just part of the fun.

like anything related to humans we need a continual flow of fresh blood. we have casualties and we need to replace them.

if we start fighting people who are trying to contribute, then we are fighting ourselves - kind of like hts and isis and AAS are reduced to fighting amongst themselves instead of their apparent enemy (our friend).

the reason i support memeflag apartheid is because many memefags are just second rate trolls who should be allowed to tease children, their trolls are just pathetic. memeflagging seems to encourage this kind of second rate non thought provoking thread eating.

but what this shouldn't turn into is a passive aggressive excuse for ignoring what the other user has to say, or pejoratively attacking them instead of engaging with them. or virtue signalling yourself to seniority by defending against the 'memeflag enemy'.

simple rules lead to intelligent behaviour

you dont have any problems. its just a meme to force you buy pills and continue going to a therapist to jew you out of your money

>YPG/YPJ members praise Apo
youtu.be/zVx7nktKCNM

>Some captured daeshbags
liveleak.com/view?i=ace_1508771970

>The Pole who made /sg/ for horse fuckers confirmed that Ebin went over there afterwards
And over there he said he was permabanned
I wasn't sober a lot during those times so perhaps I got a few things mixed up
Oh fuck i still got a unfinished updated version of this somewhere

I miss Ebin too

>youtube.com/watch?v=Kok147WVXmI
Tiger SEALs General with Russian General Suroviki on the frontline

>some idiot bombs you because of whatever reason
>you are supposed to allow him live peacefully

man, ir*qis crying and whining over LITERALLY 2 SOLDIERS made me fucking cringe. they pretty much have isr*el tier propaganda machine desu. Tw*tter, r*ddit is full of that shit and we don't even know it is execution or not.

nah, I've never contributed much. Neither do you though, don't insult our departed allies.

Daily reminder THIS (pic related) is what a united Arab nation should look like.

Cain is killing abel (about the only catchy pr spin you can put on this). Some folk here love cain.

The reason Islam was so sucessful were due to Roman and Greek and Persian Slaves
Arabs never made anything
The moment the world caught up with ancient Roman tech the middle east started falling behind

>Implying roaches didn't whine even harder when ISIS burned 2 Turks
At least this exposes the true nature of the Kurds to normies

not an argument

Why is the western Region in Yellow?

i'm not responsible for memeflag apartheid.
i have never claimed sg as mine. sg is the thing I contribute to because it adds value to me.

>arabs did nothing
>arabs conquered and enslaved roman, greek and persians
wew lad. if romans greeks and persians were so great, how did those silly stupid arabs #rekt them in battle over and over so that they enslaved them.

you realize that your pathetic argument contradicts with itself right?

wtf? any news on why? blood level dropped suddenly?

Thank you for clarifying it better.

Seriously. Get on medication. This explains why you are screaming for attention by spamming threads.

Im not talking about them relying on slaves
but rather that the elite if educated or military was muslim and united through arabic.
They would rather trade and travel from region to region that fight another muslim.
Even if not the entire population was islamic the elites were so slowly the lower folks would convert as well.
Also islam apparently shouldnt destroy the identity of the region or take away its uniqeness by making it jsut like another muslim place but simply add islam to the region and its people.

>wtf? any news on why? blood level dropped suddenly?

Heart Problems

I didn't, shit like that is expected. Fuck K*rds, n*rmies and Ir*qis desu. I mean they just f*cked k*rds in that city called tuz or whatever or something, why whine about 2 soldier? It makes them look weak as fuck.

not really
Romans and Persian killed each other for 3
both were empty militarily centuries before arabs crawled out of arabia
Arabs made nothing
Tearing down empires is not making anyhing

>you ruined /sg/ with your autism
>Still defending memeflags
The quality of /sg/ was already going downhill, but since the return of memeflags it got worse.