How popular and influential are fujoshi in Japan to the point you can make something like this and release it to the...

How popular and influential are fujoshi in Japan to the point you can make something like this and release it to the general public?

They're just another otaku subculture

And with the first answer, the thread is already over.

This is by the way for yuridanshis.

>They're just another otaku subculture
Yes, but the other subcultures don't alienate everyone.

Yaoi immediately pushes the straight male away.

Anyone watching late-night anime of any kind and posting about it on the internet is a fag anyway.

Fujoshi are more likely to buy stuff.

Say that to Madhouse

Fujos prefer Pierrot for now.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but there's a large group of straight males that hate yuri and yurifags.

Gay men and fujoshi are not "straight males".

Can you stop making retarded threads already?

It's mostly hetfags.

>Maybe you haven't noticed, but there's a large group of straight males that hate yuri and yurifags.

99% of men either enjoy yuri, yuri subtext. And even if they don't enjoy it, they are neutral to it.
Yuri subtext in a serious anime id never going to alienate anyone, but scenes like OP will result in most of the straight audience attention and hype dropping.

Don't ask the impossible from a retarded fujo.

I'm gay and I don't like this.

Of course lesbians don't care about homo-eroticism between male characters, you silly little lesbian girl.

I said gay.

Lesbians are gay girls.

>but scenes like OP will result in most of the straight audience attention and hype dropping.
Maybe straight men, but this is aimed at straight women so who cares.

you are a huge faggot as expected OP
you did a similar thread few days ago

No, user.

You are right. They're seldom happy.

Very. They're arguably overtaking moefags as the largest and most influential adult group of anime consumers. Just look at the polls if you don't believe me.

>Yes, but the other subcultures don't alienate everyone.

Moeshit, Haremshit, Battleshounenshit, Yaoishit, Yurishit, Furyshit

Everyone of those subcultures I mention is cancer AND IT HAS CANCEROUS FANBASE
SO user, YOU AREN'T RIGHT!

Well in case you're wondering fujoshi weeb just won the prestigious Hugo Novel Awards for 2016 with a book that features a whirlwind gay romance and gay sex in the posterior 1/4 of the novel.

>read all Jemisin's other books
>each series feature features gay sex except for one book where one of the male characters is saying that they love each other a whole bunch and will give up their life for him and all the other characters comment on this
>check goodreads
>loves yaoi and shoujo
>watches a whole bunch of anime
>'I don’t like live-action renderings of books, in general. If there’s a choice I’d prefer animation; I would so rock the Inheritance Trilogy as an anime series by Studio BONES'

>there's a large group of straight males that hate yuri and yurifags
That is because yuri and yaoi are both gay and unnatural

This.

>late night anime
>general public

As a fujoshi myself, I'm glad Japan started to make more anime for us. Japan even started to add fujobait in shounen manga, so thank you nip fujoshis :)

>Yaoi immediately pushes the straight male away.
Maybe if you're 14.

Is it good, though? I heard Hugo Award got taken over by SJW.

>Summer kids

That's because men are extremely insecure and have to prove they're masculine enough by avoiding any exposure to homoerotic imagery at all cost. Women don't feel the same kind of social pressure, which is why they're not repulsed by yuri, on the contrary, a lot of them are even fans of the genre despite being straight.

Also this guy has a point

Anyway, people who get upset over the fact yaoi anime exist are extremely immature. Just don't watch those shows if you don't like them for fuck sake, I know I won't. I'm a straight male by the way.

It's best described as Shinsekai Yori (with significantly less focus on sex) mixed with Evangelion like wordlbuilding.

It's SJW because all the normal population are deathly frightened of the magic users. It's like the reverse of Shinsekai Yori in that regard.

It's the single best novel I've read this year because of the plotting. The sequel is even better but there's no gay in that.