Innocent by sakamoto shinichi

thoughts on this? love the artstyle and imagery personally.

on a side note, is chapter 99 the latest one? recently re-read the series and I could've sworn there were more chapters but I can't find them. maybe I'm off my rocker.

Magazine and title changed after 99

oh dang, thanks a lot. can't believe I missed that

there's a sequel called Innocent Rouge

Her character design is fucking gorgeous
Bonus points for abs

the clothing, the poses, and the emotion displayed by the characters are top notch. When reading it, I was reminded of the feelings I got when I once watched a classical opera play.

The art is amazing, but after the first half of the manga it becomes the only asset of the series. The way the MC dropped his ideals and basically became like his father made the first part of the manga entirely pointless. I don't mind reading a manga just for the visuals, but the initial chapters made me expect a plot driven series.
I haven't read Innocent Rouge yet but I surely will

fucking beautiful

This.
I'm stuck at versailles, charles being a bland made me kind of lose interest.
Will there be good times like multi chapter executions again?

Marie a complete best but I found 12 year old to be the utmost top tier.

I wouldn't say it was pointless, but I saw it as him seeing the world for what it was. It's like someone who wants to end world hunger which would be nice and all but eventually sees none of their efforts are really solving the problem.

However, I am sure that it'll swing back eventually.

Me too, she got a little too boyish after, even though I love androgynous women, it was still too much.

Also I'm quite mixed about this series. The art is top tier, but the content is... I don't know. Maybe it's because it's quite artsy, but it's sometimes too over the top and I lose my immersion. I'm still reading tho

It goes overboard but I still love it. Completely shaved Marie is my least favorite because I miss her crazy hair, but she's still my favorite.

That other manga seems more content rich, the one about climbing mountains that I forget the name of.

>you'll never destroy the chevalier's tight boipussy

Yeah I need to check his other manga, it looks good too

I do think the latter part is weaker but I liked Charles' arc. Him dropping his silly ideals in the face of family ties, obligations and just realising how silly those dreams were felt realistic Thankfully a far cry from yet another shounen mc changing the world.

Reminds me of Yoshitaka Amano

Looks like an anime character combined with a real person. I like it.

Oh fuck i read that a long time ago and it had like 9 chapters or some shit, got sad since i thought it had gotten cancelled since i loved Kokou No Hito.

Gonna read the fuck out of it now.

I like the themes but the execution is so haphazard that I wonder if it was even planned. Such a departure from the imo well executed melodramatic suffering at the start of the manga.

Once he lost his virginity he started to see things differently.

>manga set on XVIII century Earth
>sideshave
>elf ears
mkay
dropped without starting

This manga is rose of versailles meets berserk, so Im ok with it.

What did I miss?

>thoughts on this?

It's fucking stupid, that's for sure

Aside from him slowly being desensitized and growing a pair? Uh, a musical number and gay kisses.

>rose of versailles meets berserk
is there demonic dick sounding?

Pretty much.