Discuss

Discuss.

elf girl was a mistake

he should have gone all-in to the eris route

Too bad Eris left him withot saying anything

It's shit when the story focus on elf girl

Sylph > Eris >>> Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Roxy

Why didn't they give him a god ranked magic arc? It would have been so easy, and more satisfying than the shit ending the series had.

Also way too much incest

I tought the ending was pretty good

He did everything he could and when he died he just said fuck it to Hitogami
I lost there

Roxy > Eris > Sylph > Shit > You

I mean the fight with badagadi and gisu was a boring way to end the series. Instead of forcing an irrelevant 'war arc' with zanoba, it would have been more entertaining if the final arc was a war arc centered in asura kingdom. It ties in more concretely with the characters introduced, has a greater impact on the Orsted V Hitogami final battle, and would have been an excellent showcase of rudeus's powers as a magician.

Maybe it was just the translation I read, but I didn't like the ending arc at all.

Well, author had to tie in Zanoba's country somehow since Asura's kingdom problem was already solver.
I just want him to hurry and start the loli jesus's adventures already since THAT is going to be the real story.

Roxy is a godness and the best girl.

Hitomi " I will destory everything you hold dear with you own family!"

Rudy "Cool story bro" I've had wifes children grandchildren and great grand children and after that I don't care it up to them now

Well, technically he cares, but he trusts them, so he really didnt have to worry about that matter anymore

Anyway, did he reborn in another world or did he go to the afterlife to meet Paul and Gisu?

Either he is normally dead and he is going to reincarnate just like the others(but with no memories) either he is still wandering with his soul.

No, its mentioned in the ending. The souls there turn into mana, so there's no afterlife, just being dispersed into the world.

Ah, now that you mentioned it, i remember
Thanks

A generic wish fulfillment, power fantasy where a 50-year old fatass otaku NEET can fuck all the girls (they all like him for some of course) and have overpowered magic for no reason other than raw talent gifted by the gods at birth. All the girls are cliché and they even become more one dimensional than they originally were after marriage, essentially onaholes except with slightly more personality.

You have to remember that in the grand scheme of things, he's not gonna be the one to end the thing. He's basically a legend, but he's not the one finishing the story. Someone else is and that's pretty much the true story. His story is just laying the groundwork for the real MC to deal with.

But Hitogami said that this is true only to the people of that world and he don't know what will happen with Rudy's soul.

He doesn't know what will happen, but the ending suggests that Rudi was slowly dissapating.

Anime when

If you mean making her irrelevant in the 2nd half of the story than yes.

>I just want him to hurry and start the loli jesus's adventures already since THAT is going to be the real story.
No, the real story's protagonist is Mr. generic Japanese high school boy summoned to the world as a hero who will probably gain a harem that loli jesus is included in.

well she left after taking his virginity.

>take first harem member's virginity and leave without giving a fuck to go become a badass
Eris is the true alpha dog in the story.

I like the manga a lot so far. are there any other manga similar?

Yeah
I actually like how Rudeus says he has two wives and one husband
lol

she did wear his ass out when she finally came back.

you are mistake

similar novels to Dungeon Defense?

try asking here

Should have banged Ariel
Should have banged beast princesses
Should have banged little sister maid.

not a manwhore

>I like the manga a lot
The light novel is complete.

Depends on what you want, if you want edgy folks and keikakus you have stuff like Yobidaresa.