びだくおんだけど、かきもじは「がっこう」だよ

80ねんくらいまえまでは、かきもじは「ぐわつこう」だったよ。びだくおんをくべつしていたんだとおもうよ

がんばっておにいちゃん

そうですか
ありがとういもうと先生
スリーサイズは何

日本語でできる面白いゲームを教えて

レイプレイ

I've uploaded a more up-to-date version of the djt.neocities offline archive that can be found via the "offline archive" or via the following direct link:
mediafire.com/download/9chml4ihdaakj19/djt_learn_japanese.zip
Pic related is what is inside the zip. The djt_offline/djt_online.html files are shortcuts that can be placed on the desktop or what have you. Opening them in your browser will function the same as using the neocities site, only the obvious exception that they are local files, and the "offline" version of the site is hosted entirely locally outside of the grammar reference, feedback and dojg site/deck QC links. The final two for obvious reasons and the grammar reference because it is a different site entirely and not finished yet. An offline version of the current form of that would be nearly 100mb, with the image files, making it not really worth archiving, yet.

Reason I'm posting is mainly for feedback from the anons who were after an offline version, and a version they can easily host themselves, etc. For those wondering, yes they are static html pages, meaning they are not dynamic google documents pages. They are however very easy to update, even the CoR/Reading list.

あさから

しゃけ
そうめん
みずたき

だよ。ふとるようそはない

>31日のたまねぎの値段が1kgで169円で、30日より14円上がりました

なんでやねん、台風のくせに

>捗る

I'm currently reading a book about Japanese history.

Did you know that back then, Japanese people only learned a set of vocabulary needed to do their job?
Kinda explains how such a complex writing system was even remotely usable, I mean even today it takes many years for them to learn their kanji, so I was always wondering how they did that back then.

There is also the story of a 8 year old boy that had the task to practice 4000 kanji everyday, I assume if he failed they would tell him to kill himself like they did all the time for no reason back then.

Man if had to kill myself if I don't do 4000 reps everyday I would probably become 出来る in no time.

>8 year old boy that had the task to practice 4000 kanji everyday

That's what happens when you fall for the kanji study meme

Should have just done core

>Did you know that back then, Japanese people only learned a set of vocabulary needed to do their job?
The same thing happened all over the world. Not many fishermen would have known words such as stochastic or declension a few hundred years ago, if they even know them now.

かけるようになるまで

10ねんくらいかきとるから

かんじかけるようになるだけで

がいじんのあのんくんにwritingはつらいよね

勉強に集中しなさい

無理

不可能

今出来たけど

おにいちゃんはたまにいいことをいう

Can confirm. I'm a fisherman.

where in the guide do I find the yotsuba reading guide.

In the yotsuba reading guide section

Yotsuba Reading Pack

Where does DJT download Japanese subtitles? I used kitsunekko but some subs are just super off. Anyone got some other sites?

animelon

This is surprisingly good, thx Sup Forumsnon

あっつぅぅぅ

レイプなんか酷いわよ

Has anyone got a list of the most common words sorted by frequency in a *balanced* corpus (not just light novels or just newspapers like the ones I've found)?

>streaming

just give me the god damm subs

なに~?
私のボイプッシーをレイプしてくださいって?
まあ構わないけどぉ~

If you want the subs to be synced then just use the damn site and stop complaining you autist

>just use the damn site

nah, if its streaming or nothing, ill take the nothing, thanks anyway

core6000.neocities.org/freq/
>Based on a 100 million word corpus, composed of spoken, fiction, non-fiction and news texts in current use,

Check it out before complaining. It's pretty good.

Even if the quality was unbearably shit, which it isn't, surely you'd still prioritise listening practice over having a slightly lower quality picture

xD

I don't see it.

Nevermind I'm retarded

>ヤツ
???

Watch like 3 animes and you'll understand it don't worry i believe in you 信じてる沿い

>やつ(P); しゃつ(ok) 《奴》 (pn,adj-no) (1) (やつ only) (uk) (derog) fellow; guy; chap; (2) (やつ only) (col) thing; object; (3) (derogatory or familiar) he; she; him; her; (P)
>(2) (やつ only) (col) thing; object;

Why are you so stupid, user-kun?

ラノベの文章はBroken Japaneseだから日本語の勉強には向かない。

ラノベって何

分かった
エロゲに専念する

ひらがなと漢字の使い方を知りたい場合は
"Flowers for Algernon"の日本語訳を読むと良い。

ヒラガナとかんじか

平仮名とカンジでもある。

Can somebody translate this for me?

もっとおもしろい、描きがいのある作品を充ててやってほしい・・・・とはいうものの、今の世界では、おもしろい作品はすべて、作家の名前を使って別人が描いてる始末だものね。消費者としてはやってられない。

Context plox

It's a comment from an anime video I made.

Here's the whole thing:

アニメーターたちの技術はすこぶる目覚ましいものがあるというのに、描く作品のレベルの低さというのはなんとかならんものかね。進撃の巨人でも、あの原作は落書きだろうってくらいのものだからね。もっとおもしろい、描きがいのある作品を充ててやってほしい・・・・とはいうものの、今の世界では、おもしろい作品はすべて、作家の名前を使って別人が描いてる始末だものね。消費者としてはやってられない。

It says you're shit

>White people?

>*crowd starts getting upset and heckles begin*

>Listen listen my brothers!

>White people should be fucking ENSLAVED!

>*crowd starts slowly applauding*

>Every single fucking subhuman white man should be strung on meat hooks

>*crowd starts standing and giving a standing ovation*

>The white man should then be anally penetrated with not black cocks, but black dildos

>*crowd is stunned and is getting slightly violent*

>Why you ask? These privileged white men don't deserve the dark chocolate cock!!!!

>*crowd ferociously yells in approval*

>These white men will only lick up the creme filling after their women are chained up and rammed by the giant chocolate yodels that are the BBC!!!!!

>*crowd is making tribal chants*

>We will hunt down the white man!! We shall castrate them all and sacrifice their women to the black man!!!!!! The offspring will be brought to the interracial breeding grounds!!!! I will clean up the remains with my white boy tongue!!! I shall serve the black man's cock with my white boy tongue!!!! The black man will have his way with me and my people!!!!

>*crowd is erupting and stampedes the theater as the white men are hog tied and dragged to the cock chambers and the women willfully submit to their black masters

>SHABAZZ!!! SHABAZZ!!!! THE BLACK MAN SHALL RISE AGAIN. LITTLE WHITE COCK? i DON'T THINK SO!!!!!

he's just whining about modern anime and such it's nothing about your video

>もっとおもしろい、描きがいのある作品を充ててやってほしい・・・・
I want animators to get a better job.

Thanks.

How do you pronounce words like 完了 that have an ん and then a "r" series sound after it? Feels kind of weird.

You're probably pronouncing your r's wrong

Your tongue shouldn't change position at all while transitioning between the n and r.

That's the part that feels weird. Like the sound blends and doesn't sound right.

>静寂に包まれていた
>包まれていた
How is this usually read, kurumu or tsutsumu? Anki thought me the latter but rikai has kurumu first

Make a Vocaroo recording or something. I don't know how else to help you if all I have to go off of is "it sounds weird."

I also have trouble with the nry although no problem with just nr

the りょ seems like it requires the kind of hammering of the tongue against the roof of the mouth

vocaroo.com/i/s008dl4IWQHm

Your tongue should already be pressing against the roof of your mouth from the ん. Then it pushes off forcefully from the roof of the mouth while you're expelling air.

10/10完璧

I hate to sound condescending but if you're worried about your pronunciation sounding weird you've got more problems than just んりょ.

The word should sound closer to this:
vocaroo.com/i/s1WXY2Rskxaq

>この瞬間も、先輩を秒刻みで好きになっている。

That's a typo, right? 病気?Else I need an explanation for 秒刻み

Second-by-second
ejje.weblio.jp/content/秒刻み

かん りょう DIG IT SUCKA!

Say "butter" in an american accent. Not say "buddy" the same way. Not with a hard, difficult "d", but with a very rapid one.

Now say "buddio". Make it fast.

The "dyo" there is the same as the japanese りょ. Because japanese does natively distinguish "d" "i" as a valid sequence of consonant and vowel (it comes out as "dji" or "zhi" instead), this is not an overlap between different sounds.

You just have to make sure that your "r/d" sound does not sound like a voiced "t", like some anglos with heavy arbitrary gemination and aspiration do without realizing.

Your "r/d" sound needs to be very fluid when pronouncing a ら series syllable. Conversely, your だ series syllables need to be precise, otherwise you sound like those girls getting wrecked in doujinshi when they go 「らめらっ!」

vocaroo.com/i/s05dMpXoSNiJ

>Tfw Americans don't know the difference between "tt" and "dd"

I was waiting for this.

Yes, that is how you pronounce nr. Again, the problem is only when the y is there.
So you just do the "y" as a short い instead of as a "consonant"?

Of course. Some people analyze it as palatalization, but that's wrong. It's just a diphthong that starts on "y". The "cu" in "cute" is identical to "きゅ".

>馬車
>not うまくるま

i quit japanese...

I think if it was うまくるま no one would have been able to say it with a straight face

Got to do my reps before this storm, according to the news, destroys everything in its path.

vocaroo.com/i/s1VSQ1creQeY
muzukashii

You're trying too hard to make sure it rolls. With this bad mic quality it almost sounds like じょ at some times.

Do you think I'd sound like a retard if I just used the latin trilled r?

You'll always sound like a retard if you try to pronounce Japanese using the sounds from another language. That's what having a foreign accent is all about.

But a trilled r is closer to らりるれろ than the English rhotic r, so go for it.

vocaroo.com/i/s1xTtJ60txrb
tried doing it lazier