What happened to him? Did he get convicted of murder?

What happened to him? Did he get convicted of murder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9t1X6eOOrAE
nbcnews.com/video/heather-heyer-s-mom-delivers-message-about-karma-to-white-nationalists-1028340803735
youtube.com/watch?v=562wmcPBqjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no news as of yet, i have been checking every so often and haven't seen one news story about him. after that antifa blobs mother slipped up and said she died of a heart attack the msm dropped the story

He got the death penalty. He's dead now.

Get fucked.

Dude, the antifa blob died of a heart attack. This isn't up for debate.

literally nothing, kys.
This kid will be found not guilty or of a much lesser sentence ie involuntary manslaughter. The pedestrians striking and then attacking his car is a huge mitigating factor. Wish I could be in the courtroom for when pepe is literally presented as evidence for motive.

Just a big coincidence I suppose.

DA is likely waiting for shit to cool off since hes getting probation, time served, or maybe a suspended sentence. Evidence probably suggests that he did nothing wrong and Charlottesville doesn't need another riot.

how can the MSM expect people to trust them when they try to make an autist getting scared and running into a crowd worst than a guy who literally shot GOP lawmakers because he hated them

You posted with the wrong flag nigger

What law did he break? Far as I can tell not one. Come at me.

CIA holding cell - he's in preparation stages to take a plea deal for 5 years of crisis actor work pending a very large weight loss and some surgery.

youtube.com/watch?v=9t1X6eOOrAE

"she died of a heart attack" - her mother.

pretty much this.

How about taking your meds, schizophreniac?

Where's the autopsy? The fattie wasn't hit and died of a heart attack.

Car didn't even hit that landwhale.

Even if she died of a heart attack, he still ran her down with his car which resulted in the heart attack, and since self defense has been conclusively disproven he will likely get whatever the max is for vehicular manslaughter, I think even attempted is like 12 years

"Terrorism" charges were completely dropped because they were fake to begin with. He's being kept in lockdown and his lawyers silenced to prevent any truth from coming out, because even the slightest truth will destroy their narrative.

They're torturing him now, mentally trying to break him in terrible conditions, to get him to at least agree to plead guilty to a lesser charge so they have something. They know if he's strong enough to take this to trial they lose their case, so they must make sure to break him before that happens.

The stupid racist fuck is rotting in jail. Locked up in a cage like an animal where all racists should go!!!!!

>since self defense has been conclusively disproven
Get fucked, kike. You've disproven nothing.

exactly, not to mention all of the videos that we haven't seen leading up to the (((attack))). it will be interesting to see what he actually gets convicted of, i really wonder if he will be convicted of fleeing the scene of a crime, or if he was even charged with it. if he wasn't charged then the police thought that his life was in danger.

This and Nov. 4th is coming up

why would you put racists in the same place as black people?

Plausible.

>What happened to him?
My guess is (((they))) are trying desperately to get him to plead guilty so it doesn't go to trial. The last thing they want is facts about that day coming to light.

punishment
torture
think a little bit before you post.

So, her weight was the biggest contributor to her death?

why would you let racists torture black people?

>mfw I remember when some non-white was made to share a cell with someone serving time for race related attacks
>mfw he killed him the same night

It was such a strange thing given how cucked we are. Obviously you had the usual "the prison system is racist and they done this on purpose to murder him", but I don't think anything real came of it other than the murderer getting life.

Or, more likely there is barely a negligent manslaughter criminal case and they're just not reporting.

The best they could hope for is a civil case to sue for wrongful death.

I love how lefty sources couldn't make a straightforward headline even if it meant they'd be pleasured by a thousand black dicks raping their assholes.
>weight related heart attack
because its confirmed that it was a heart attack, but posisbly not confirmed it was "weight-related", although we all know it probably was

No wonder this case dropped off the radar. I found it unusual from the get go that the Jewish Press was not interviewing him constantly trying to get him to say "wrong think" that they could put on a loop.

The picture is getting a lot clearer. I wonder how much the cops were paid to not do their jobs. If the answer is zero, they were just threatened with losing their jobs, they need to start thinking about what kind of society they are willing to let their Jewish Masters create. Integration is no fun when you have to live in it.

Do you know if his mother visited him in jail yet?

Why not reach out to her to see how he's doing?

I think that the Charlottesville cops did exactly what they were told.

he will be charged for hate crime and terrorism and get the death penalty

because the evidence in reality shows that he will probably only get a suspended sentence or manslaughter at absolute worse. Because dindus don't work on reality, they will chimp out, and start another riot.

car was proven to never even hit heather hefer.

The Police told him to go down this road, so he thought it was a safe exit route. He was then attacked by Antifa. Really, it is not that hard.

nice fake news nazi scum

>alt righters
>heather heyers mom
Get fucked fatass
nbcnews.com/video/heather-heyer-s-mom-delivers-message-about-karma-to-white-nationalists-1028340803735

The whale died of a heart attack. He is a free man. He dindu nuffin. KEK

she is visible in this photo, apparently being hit
see her behind the guy with the back tattoo?
black shirt big blob of shit back there. that's her

He became a trannie in jail

found the penisbiter.

she is visible, whether she is being hit by the car is not clear, in the gif above it is very clear she is not being hit

Has there been an autopsy?

Sessions said it was a hate crime before the bodies hit the ground, kid is screwed, even if it was all accidental, which it appears to be

she is clearly being hit in that pic. the gif has some dude tripping and falling. it's not her.

What did they mean by this?

nope, you're wrong

It happened like a month ago. That's not at all how the court system works, retard.

Wake up faggot. Your life is a lie.
youtube.com/watch?v=562wmcPBqjg

Sessions should have kept his mouth shut. Could've prejudiced the trial?

i am not. someone will post the "heather_sleepy" close-up pic of her lifeless face. it shows scrapes and blood on i believe her arm and the side of her head, inconsistent with what you could imagine a half-ton woman would get from a fall post-heart attack. i can't believe i didn't save it.

til then, you'll have to look at this photo of her giant fat arm and tell me you genuinely think it looks the arm that fella extends to break his fall when he trips

agreed, Lynch had big mouth too, disgusting political hacks

Her inner beautiness killed her

right, I could imagine a lot of damage during a morbidly obese heart attack fast first fall onto a street
>more grainy images great

the pic im looking for is absolutely not grainy at all. it is taken about a foot from her dead face. all im saying is that gif is a chubby man falling down. it's a mans arm and it is far leaner than hers. he has lighter, longer hair and it isn't braided as hers was. it's not heather heyer falling down in that gif, and it's beyond obvious

>Get fucked.
Implying she was hit by a car