Twitter mass bans

A lot of people on Twitter are getting hit with aggressive bans and verification checks today.

What's the stats? What is causing this!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitterbannedme.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Day of the Rope.

Any pattern to the bans?

Edgy semi-troll accounts. Microchip followers.

Most people are just getting phone verification checks. Still a ban basically until it gets completed.

whats the best way to get a fake number that doesnt expire to bypass it?

Update: It is shaping up to be Alt-Right accounts in general.

My phone number gets any twitter that enters it for verification Insta banned

And they say people on Twitter are allowed to say anything...

If this happens it's probably a good idea to collect screen shots for future reference.

I got my user account suspended for 2 weeks yesterday for calling a girl who said she wanted to assassinate a Trump a "cunt who likely smelled of expired milk." Her account remains up, though.

Big news soon. Probably the Pedo Paddock news and whats to follow from that.

I'm feeling those vibes.

Hey I'm h ere from reddit I'm not sure how to use this site how do you navigate this shit

Mine got for telling the truth about the Jews

Got me for "botting"

>What is causing this!

Who nose?

ive been finding it difficult to keep track of shitposters i found during the election there are always a few who survive and retweet the shoa'd accounts i remember one tard that always ranted at woman i swear he went through a 100 hundred accounts dunno what happened to him though always ranting about elbows think he got bully-cided he was usually doing that though, generally interested if someone knows who im talking about and posts a link i find it interesting to gauge the spergs on there for the feel of the water in regards to actions or things people do and say that have big microphones

They are setting up twitterbannedme.com/ as we speak. Blank page now. Not sure what the plan is yet. Will have to wait till it comes up.

First things first: Kill yourself.
Then put it in catalog mode and remember Sup Forums is satire and no one here wants to gas the kikes or lynch black people when they first get here...it takes about 4 days, then you do. Clicking on the numbers NO.394938749 will respond to people.

Now kill yourself for using a meme flag.

Britbong banned a few weeks ago.

Commander Ema Lovely banned a couple days ago.

Is Keefers next? YandereDev?

>Then put it in catalog mode
lame

Google voice, duh

File a lawsuit user. Ill help for free. Fyi Im not a lawyer...or a (((lawyer)))

im having a laugh going through hubris's tl
thought i was the only raging autismo on some of those particular and important topics