United 93

What was their target, Sup Forums?

to crash the plane with no survivors

Building 7. It's ok, they pulled it anyway.

The White House was target no. 4.

The White House.

Did the passengers really bring that down or was it hero propaganda?

white house obviously

Sandy Hook Elementary School

It was shot down by an F-16.

rare

Look at the flight path. Obv was going toward D.C. area. Maybe White House.

honestly if this country had a prayer in hell every last muslim would have been removed on Sept 12th
thanks jews

there was a "Flight 93" reported to have landed at Cleveland, Ohio airport on 9-11-2001. Look up ATC (air traffic control) reports on this.

This. Collapsed when the flight would have arrived (~10:40 am). Based passengers foiled part of the Jews' plan.

General consensus is White House or Capitol Building. The plane was making a fucking bee-line for DC right up until the crash.

Capitol Building makes the most sense - with W on a trip an attack on the White House gets you, at best, a couple cabinet members. Hitting the Capitol could have taken out half the senators and representatives in the US. It would have been complete fucking chaos.

This. Both the WTC and the Pentagon attack destroyed some records that would have landed TPTB in hot water and flight 93 was meant to give an excuse for records to go missing from the West Wing as well. Planes blowing your shit up is a hell of a better excuse than your dog ate the documents that incriminated you.

>Mom, it Mark Bingham. You believe me right mom. It's Mark Bingham.

i do this because my mom has two sons named scott from two different men

They did report on the radio that a plane was shot out of the sky on 9/11 the.

t. Someone who was in my first day of in car drivers Ed on 9/11

they were flying straight to washington DC with the plan to hit the capitol building

this is the level of intelligence from conspiracy retards. too many idiots on this board who believe the dumbest shit

bingo
fox2 stopped it...