First Yaoi ship, still best Yaoi ship.

DemUsafags BTFO!

you already posted it.

SOON

I have no OTPs, but since I'm currently watching AssClass this is breddy good

I remember when people told me Battery wasn't going to be gay

why do fujos ruin everything

Karma a best with anyone

the sooner you accept that they're married the better off you'll be.

This rapist, cool as anything but fuck contracts, a fan of cats I think

This episode even had gay ntr.

S3 WHEN

Albert didn't deserve Franz, he can go back to blue dicks

too bad rin + nitori's love is eternal

___Me x You

>tfw these two will never get the dicking they deserve

Karasu x Kurama
Been my otp ever since I first watched YYH

Aomine/Kami/Kuroko is better-

They probably dick each other every night though.

>not homOTP

They have to make do with that but it is not each other's dick they desire

I wish for the Battle Lovers to gangbang them and mindbreak their silly childish minds.

Kek, I remember that "novel user".

>shipping god and the devil

>not shipping god and the devil

When god is a raging homusexual, and the devil only became the devil out of love for god, it's pretty hard not to ship them.

Fuck CLAMP forever

This is the hill I've chosen to die upon.

ouch.

DELETE THIS.

What happened to the series? I stopped reading around after Yuuko died

Modern CLAMP at the masters when it come to blueballing people, I swear.

Had they found a way to de gay Toya and Yukiko in CCS sequel yet?

>What happened to the series?
Nothing happened.

Hello?

Forever and always ruining my life.

Fantastic hill to die on, friend.

>>Had they found a way to de gay Toya and Yukiko in CCS sequel yet?
They are best friends!

DioJona is bretty good.

every thread

They really are. They hit pretty much everything I want in a ship, and they've gotten thousands of beautiful pics over the years. I have it so fucking bad for them.

Naruto x sasuke.

Sakura's otou-san pls, pls don't tell me you thought they were studying those times when Yukito stayed over

What else would two teenager boy locked in a room do together, user?

literally worst homo ship ever featuring fashion disaster

Don't judge me.

>all this seasonal shit

How canon are these guys? I've been planning on watching this for a while

Well, this season has some of the most powerful homolust of all time (Zesty, Nagito)

カヲシン

As long as they're not doing any adult and inappropriate things that would make your imaginary girlfriend jealous, like watching Power Rangers

Easy

My nigger

they literally complete each other

I've never been so salty after watching a show, but this one managed to do it

This thread x me

INDIRECT KISS

sauce?

Some shitty /m/ show.

Who haven't you forgotten still?

Cross Ange

he looks so precious
and that shot is from kageyama's pov

Edit?

Is Haikyuu really worth the watch? I've watched 2 eps and I don't really like the character designs nor the main character. Yet everyone speaks like it's every fujo's dream show.

It's not even a fujo show, fujos just happen to like it. Hinata takes some getting used to at first because it's easy to see him as being some sort of Naruto-esque freak but I think by the time they get Asahi back on the team you'd actually come to appreciate Hinata a bit more and realize he's nothing like Naruto, even if he never becomes your favorite character. At the very least, his interactions with the rest of the team aren't boring, and the rest of the team itself's not boring either. S3 drops in October, so now's a great time to catch up if you want to join us HQfags in the threads when they start up again.

Fuck you, Hot Topic shopper.

They're as canon as two guys who fight each other and fall in love in the middle of their battle and decide to take on the world together rather than ever face it alone again tend to be.

Sold.

from a fujo aspect, i'd say definitely watch it. especially if you like characters who complement and depend on each other, and have a really strong bond.
the show tends to beat you over the head with some things, but, thank god, kageyama and hinata's relations away from the court and volleyball isn't one of them. you get to see how much they depend on each other on court because it's repeated ALL the time, but you get to decide how close they are off court by yourself.
also bare in mind that S2 is much better, and the best episodes are the ones with really subtle hints about how each of them is feeling about a certain situation.

I watch it for the secondary characters, Kageyama and Hinata are shit.

Fair enough, maybe it's also just my huge expectations that keep it from appealing to me. The hype is everywhere after all. And after marathoning JoJo and KnB the Haikyuu characters look more like kids than high schoolers, so I just need to get those series out of my mind first.

I'm gonna watch it just for the trap character

which ones?

PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY

The secondary characters and the guys from the other schools are what keep me into this show. It's a real treat that rival teams have people in them as interesting as the members of the main team, and that the "big two" of the main team have to contend with their own teammates as being the real draw.

I tried really hard to convince myself I'm above this kind of degeneracy. I really did.

>degeneracy
i'm intrigued, what's this from?

Mob Psycho 100

>28 year old and a 14 year old
damn, now that's what i called degeneracy.

>Secondary Characters
I'm mostly here for Oikawa.

>He's only going to be in one episode of season 3 at most
Liking secondary characters is suffering.

>shipping degeneracy

But TeruMob is boring as fuck.

My nigga

First Homo pairing I've ever liked

>boring
>hating pure and wholesome ships

I don't hate it at all, I think it's a fine ship. It's just not exciting or interesting to me.

We shall have to agree to disagree.