Bykwa

Can someone explain to me why Slavs are "based"? I always hear they're the "last bastion of European blood/history" even though many are poor, corrupt, and/or betray you when they get the chance .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntLSp9d5Sa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slavs are dumb bydlo with only one purpose - being a slave.

>poor, corrupt, and/or betray you
Money don't make you happy, that's something westerners never seem to understand and why they don't deserve to be saved.
Corruption is everywhere, most western shitholes just make it legal by law in form of lobbying and campaign contribution. 90% of your politicians are actively working to the demise of your people. If that's not what "corruption" means in your language, i don't know what is.
Slav is from slava which means glory or honor. We will never be someones bitch, we will forge our own destiny and it doesn't matter how many sanctions or economic pressures you put on us with your (((money))) god. We will never give up our sovereignty. The only allegiance that exist to us is one to our family, our true friends and to our nation, everything and everyone else can go fuck themselves.

This is now glory of the slavs thread.

>It's another episode of memeflag making a bait thread about slavs.
Now let's just wait for marcel and ikibey and it will be complete again.

Atleast we are famous on this board.

When did Slavs ''betray'' anyone, and yes, name any Slavic group that did so.

They are alright except for subhuman Ukrainians.

plot-twist: all Slavs came from Ukraine

Ukrainians are barely slav.

That is a hohol feel good tale perpetuated by turk rape babies.

go kill yourself subhuman chimp

No, it's a Jewish fairytale pushed by Khazars

So you made it from Pripyat to the United States? Or are you mail order brides? Shut the fuck up and go make that toilet sparkle.

Yeah because the EU and the USA helped the states of the ex-URSS purely out of goodwill.
They wanted them away from Russia and that's precisely what they did for decades, to the point of open hostility, whatever "debt" you claim they have it's no longer a fact.
Unless you believe they ought to be your pets for centuries to come, in which case you're just the capitalist version of the URSS and they are right to flip you off.

no they did not. there are 2 theories on origins on slavs, the "ukrainian area origin" version is not correct or not fully correct as modern day science and discoveries proved. This theory was based on some wheeled cart discoveries or smth. 2nd theory that is proven by all the archeological discoveries in the last 40 years, modern genetics and linguistic studies proves that the version that Slavs have been living (at least western slavs) in modern day germany and modern day Poland since at least XXXX b.c.

some historians belive that both theories could be correct as slavs might have moved to europe in waves where south and west slaves moved first and than east slaves either moved later on or they are result of expansion of western slavs.

youtube.com/watch?v=ntLSp9d5Sa4

But muh Varangian heritage. Ukraine third world country by 2020.

Anyone who posts this is a JIDF shill
It's not a "Refugee" crisis, about 80% or more aren't even from Syria
It's not "families", well over 80% of the "refugees" from "Syria" are military age males.

>XXXX
What the fuck is this?
This is not a number.
Do you mean 40 BC? 40 In Roman numerals is XL
40 BC is not too long ago neither.

Its already a third world country mate. It will be bankrupt and partitioned by 2020.

My bad. what i meant was 4th millenium bc, because as far as i know thats the oldest discovery that has pure modern-day Polish genotype. (Tollense river battle). i know that there are even way more older discoveries but i dont know much about their exact origin.

>Can someone explain to me why Slavs are "based"?
HAHAHAHAHHAHA LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WESTERN PUSSY WANT TO ATTACK SLAV XDD WITH WHAT? WITH PUSSY? LOL KURWO, WE WILL LIBERATE WEST BICOZ WE TRADITIONAL IN SLAV, WE BIG MASCLES AND WE HIT HARD, AND WE REMEMBER WE STRONK 321432432 YEARS AGO!111!!!

WE WHITE AND WEST SO PUSSY THEY HAVE MUYSLIMS HAHAHAHAHAHA HERE YOU CAN SAY KOZOJEBCA AND ITS SUPER HAHAHAHA LOL

WEST IS WEAK MEN

imo it seems rather that western slavs are mixed with goths, celts and balts.
i think that slavs are not ethnicity but cultural and linguistic group.
especially czech sorbians and poles are mixture of mostly slavic and germanic blood.
same with northern russians (slavs/finns/scandinavians)

There is no "germanic" blood. this is a myth invented by germans just like aryan thing. Marthin Luther invented this story in XV century.
Switzerlands University in Zurich conducted a study on 20 000 ethnic germans in GDR, and the result was 40-50% celtic, 30% slavic, 6% nordic etc.

When it comes to the Baltic - at least when it comes to linguistics - there was a Balto-Slavic group that eventually split apart.

About the celtic in poland and czech republic, as far as i know its true, Celtic settled europe all the way to South-Eastern Poland long long long time ago, their presence is confirmed by the way they burried the dead.

THIS

Bulgars, though they are Tatars.

>tfw nobody will save your image you spent 6 years making

Connecticut here. Poles are basically blonde niggers and all their women fuck niggers.

You're the same shill who keeps coming here to tell your Slavic fairy tale that everything ancient in Central Europe was Slavic, don't you?

Is this what they teach you in Polish schools? Hahaha, I bet you're considered an "intellectual" in that shithole to boot!

ASHFGAHFGAHFSAFG UR NUT WHYTE ASJFGAKYFGAFJKE BARF BARF

said the literal subhuman burger

Am I white, user? Haha, jq. Fuck off.

MAKE LECHISTAN GREAT AGAIN

b but you know that part with ostpreussen is true hansik
in southern Warnija for example my greatgrandmas village Tomsdorf/Tomaszkowo only priest could speak german properly same in nibork in masuren where is my grandma come from and Graudenz and Allenstein only people in Allenstein that spoke german was soldiers and protestant settlers from germany
if you would ask Warmian or Masurian does he feels polish or german hes goin to tell you to fuck off

Cherry picking is the Point. Slavs/Germanics came and went in that Region like the Seasons.

No they did not. This map you posted is the same tier like greater lechia empire map.

Germans didn't even find a single evidence of german people living there (eastern germany) until smth like V AD

Whats more, "germans living in Poland" hahahahaha Give me 1 fcking evidence, 1 archeological digsite, anythink :]

lmao arent you that german proxy that always makes "poland hate thread"? pls kys