That feeling when you finish watching a show but it leaves you wanting more

>that feeling when you finish watching a show but it leaves you wanting more

How do I deal with this feel? I try to watch other shows but it's just not the same. It's like trying to pretend the adopted kid you have is your real child.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/81492a0d90/533148-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read the manga, usually.
Though if that show is Mysterious Girlfriend X, then I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Why

The author seemed to stop caring after a while, and the ending is pretty disappointing.

You'll probably still get some enjoyment from it though, if you liked the show that much.

I write personal fanfiction to give the story the ending i want.

Wrong board
Kill yourself, go back and stay there

Where did this come from?

>it's a "OP is a fag" episode

Read Sundome.
Trust me, just openand read.

I have no talent

On it. I'll trust ou, user.

>trusting user

Its okay, most people who write fanfics dont

You head to the sad panda
exhentai.org/s/81492a0d90/533148-1

I binge on fanart then watch or read something else.

>exhentai.org/s/81492a0d90/533148-1
>worst girl

Nah

Curl up in a ball and die.

Suppress your emotions through meditation or medication.

After taking seasickness medication with anti-psychotic properties (dopamine inhibition) in the Navy my emotions gradually degraded until they disappeared.

I don't feel anything anymore. When I finish a great manga or anime there is no longing for more. There is nothing. Complete void.

Cutting away emotions is a double edged blade though, if you don't have structures in place to deal with the non-existence of motivation or ambition or achievement you will entropy resulting in having absolutely no interest in anything, ever. Like depression without feeling anything - it's not productive.

>it's an episode

>be me
>be watching kaze no stigma years ago
>wow that was pretty badass
>s2 when?
>google show cause I need more
>author is kill
>go into bathtub lay down
>turn shower faucet on
>just lay there having existential crisis
Why do bad things happen to good people, anons?

>finish a show
>so happy its over and you dont have to deal with that piece of shit anymore

Yea I always look for fanart/lewds after watching a show and then pick up another one.

I died inside when I finished reading Stone Ocean. I don't even want to watch anime or read manga anymore.

Ok fag.

Read other things the original author whose work was adapted has done, follow the other parts of extended franchises, or even read some of the fanfic.

Yeap. Finished Utena recently and it hit me "oh shit, I finished Utena" only day after I actually finished watching it and now I am struggling with watching other anime.

I think it'll wear off in a day or two, finding something else you like will help too, just force yourself to watch it.

Watch the movie. Then Ikuni's later works.

I often find that the best remedy when you have finished a show you really liked are dumb silly comedies. It takes less to make me laugh when I'm in a sad mood usually.

Phantom pain

Slut.

>Sundome
my nigga

What if that show itself was a dumb silly comedy?
Your pic related

that's usually the best thing you can take away from the show. the best thing is to savor it and not ruin it but over consuming. moderation is key for enjoyment of anything.

Watch the opposite, a more serious stuff.

If it was a very enjoyable one with a certain charm then you're fucked.