IT'S OVER: Jeff Flake to run in 2020

Drumpf is a one-term president. True conservatives will restore dignity to the White House.

Kike

He isn't running shit, just living up his short bit of fame until the next news cycle hits and he's swept under the rug of irrelevancy.

Can't forsake the Flake!

Jeff Flake is a pedo.

cuckservatives gonna cuck

>John McCain
>Jeff Flake
why has everything thats ever come out of arizona been complete a total shit

because old ass fucking people in Sun City vote for these fucking piece of shit senators all the time

>literally who getting destroyed by the competition for your seat
>AH! I'LL RUN FOR PRESIDENT, INSTEAD!

Don't you get it? We NEED a pro-migration, pro-free trade conservative! Look how well it turned out with Bush!

Mormon.

Fuck yes. I'm voting for him. Trump has been nothing but a disaster so far.

Zucc have aldready won

Let me get this straight: Jeff Flake is dropping out of next year's U.S. Senate race, because he has an 18% approval rating in Arizona and would have lost his own GOP primary - extremely rare for an incumbent in a statewide race - and he thinks Republicans nationally are going to ditch President Trump in a primary - which absolutely never happens - for him?

Nah, he doesn't think that. He wants attention. He's mad that his #NeverTrump bullshit made Arizona Republicans become #NeverFlake.

One who will call out ol' meanie Trump for his hurtful words!

Is he really a mormon?
what the fuck is it with mormons thinking they're such hot shit all of a sudden?
from the 50,000 acre Mormon settlement in Vermon, Mittens and McFluffin', Mormons need to be humbled.
Mormons are fine and all when they're not in position of power, but absolute Tyrants when they hold office.
Thats why Ft. Douglass is the only army base in the U.S that his its main guns pointed directly at the capital, SLC.

>won't rule out

So basically he is getting shilled to say he might run by some DNC idiot.

True. Anybody who moved to AZ after age 30 should be purged.

Someone needs to stop Trump from damaging our institutions and democracy! He attacks the free press and 1st amendment, the judiciary and wants nuclear war! A principled conservative wouldn't do that!

>quit his senate career
>everyone oppenly calls him a bitch
>thinks he’s got a chance for presidency

AHHAHHAHAHHAHA THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE RESISTENCE

*breaths in*

Ahahhahhahahhahahha

>inb4 this guy gets charged with all kinds of shit.

If he selects McMullin as his running mate he will be unstoppable.

if this doesnt prove how retarted the MSM is nothing will. This just ran on CNN and MSNBC.

>Cant win his own state
>Will you run in 2020?
>thats a long way away
>You heard it her first folks flak's going to run against Trump.

Americans will never vote for someone named flake, sorry

2 terms
deal with it
then comes the Zuck landslide because of basic income
then it's the end of politics as we know it

>RESISTENCE

Another mcmuffin 3rd party loser.

>President Flake
Yeah, no.

Jeff Who?

Conservashits btfo

His twitter comment section is pure cancer

>Because the GOPe having Trump shit down their throats once just wasn't enough of a lesson for them

2020 is going to be super comfy.

He's a mormon you fuckwit.

>cant win his home state senate race
>tests waters to run the country

He cant be real.

>Can't win his home state
Neither did Trump..

But Trump won California in his Reform Party bid in 2000

So Trump had national appeal from the beginning, can't say the same about Flake

>he's everything I hate as a politician
>but he said fugg drumpf so I applaud him
This right here is why Western civilization deserves to die

Arpaio came from there and he was great at deporting illegals

>then comes the Zuck landslide because of basic income

flake news

>Arizona Senators will save the Republic

>One is being chased out of office because of an 18% approval rating and won't be a U.S. Senator come January 2019
>The other will probably die sometime in 2018

Kek.

>Trump won California
Yeah in a 3rd party.

I think Flake has a lot more appeal national than you think. For those of us who voted for Trump simply because we had no other choice. If a choice is given. Many people like me will take it.

It's in his name . He is a flake and will always be a flake no good ever comes from someone who is a flake.

This. Fucking this.

Mormons are single handedly saving the white race in America. We need to give them as much power as we can.

Who voted for that Flake?

Exactly who is going to vote for him?
Democrats?

that is one of the worst ideas i have ever seen on Sup Forums

What the fuck are you talking about? Cruz slaughtered Trump in Utah because of Mormons, and Mormons are the reason 'Egg McMuffin' was a thing in Utah during last year's presidential election.

Why is this? Because Mormons have a thing about supporting illegal aliens, because they see their "persecution" as what happened to them. Utah is the only red state in the country that does shit like allow driver's licenses to illegal aliens.

Carlos!

>Many people like me will take it.

How'd that work out for Jeb!, Marco Rubio, etc?

nobody knows who Jeff Flake, good luck.

Utahfag here, can confirm Mormons should be kept from power at all costs.

LOL Flake has about as much chance as Little Miss Lindsey Graham

not everything

Did you vote for McMullin?

They are trying to stand up and talk tough in their final moments.

I have to say that I think I would get behind him very happily. I'm going to need a Flake folder first, though. Share your best flakes.

first, you're a cuckservative piece of shit or a shill

second, look how that worked out for jeb, lindsat graham and all the other (((moderate conservatives)))

fun fact, chocolate flakes dont melt, but they will burn.

Nobody's unironically voting for a guy literally named Flake.

61% of Mormons still voted for Trump. Only the overly-zealous Utah Mormons and the elite hate him. I live in NV and every Mormon here either loves him or voted for him as the lesser of two evils.

(Corn)Flakes and McMuffins, are we talking politics or breakfast?

>True conservative

Boomers

no way that guy could win. his manner is on par with joel osteen. trump would have him crying 5 mins into the first debate.