Who would win?

Who would win?

You all know this is bait. Who cares about that? They're both gods. Nobody would win, even if they were both at full power.

Most importantly, how do we BEAT them?

>how do we beat them
>make them fight each other

Dr.Manhatan punches Saitama so that he flies into deep space and suffocates instead of letting him hit the Moon and jump back.
The End.

Dr.Manhatan fucked of because DRAMA. Just make more DRAMA and he kills himself and if we're lucky the Earth won't blow up when he does.

Dr. Manhattan is super vulnerable to cucking.

>believing the saitama can't breathe in space meme

>can't argue, better call it meme fast

manhattan
is this even a question

>doesn't realize he was already breathing before he held his nose

I know this is bait but I'll bite anyway.
Breathing what?

Nothing. But his lungs still respirated through sheer force of will

Space isn't empty, his lungs convert the atoms into air.

Nice

Saitama hasn't even done anything THAT powerful, you fags are just using a no-limit fallacy.

>Nothing.
Ok. Just making sure you know, because it's extremely important for your survival in extreme situations.
Breathing nothing for a few minutes will make your brain cells die soon followed by rest of the body.
Nothing is a very, very bad source of oxygen.
Don't go there anonymous, he's not Accelerator, don't sink to the level of raildexfags.

Why is he One Punch Man when he needed several punches to defeat Boros?
Shouldn't he be Mostly One Punch Man?

Saitama is a fucking gag character in a gag manga. He can survive breathing nothing, jackass.

Endgame Toriko with White Oni. Dude's literally trained himself to breathe in no-oxygen environments, plus we've reached a point in Toriko where strong attacks are leaving literal handprints on the surface of the planet.

>They're both gods
This is where you're wrong.

He should just be called One Or Multiple Hit Man

Also Dr manhattan can disassemble things on a molecular level, from a distance. More than that how are either of them Gods

Saitama is still human though right

Can't you just like... suffocate him? Remove all the oxygen around him/in his body etc

Probably me

you really couldnt be assed to read the 20 posts in this thread?

>last lame line of defense when someone/something can beat my favorite superhero
For a joke character able to breathe vacuum he sure gasped at air and hurried back to earth.

> Doesn't realize he only held his breathe because he thought it was the right thing to do in space.

He's holding nothing because air already dissipated in his lungs when he got sent to space. He only held his breathe after looking around and realizes he's in space.

>one can puch really hard
>other can disintegrate someone with his mind
Gee, I wonder.

He's not my favorite superhero, I don't have one, capeshit is fucking stupid and so are you.
saitamawinslol is LITERALLY his fucking power. His body isn't human, it doesnt follow human laws, it doesn't follow any laws. He only thinks he needs to breathe in space. If you think a lack of air will stop someone who regularly gets thrown into the ground with enough force to level a city then I don't know what to tell you

Top tier
King, Bang/Silver Fang, Tastumaki, Metal knight (if he has an army of robots)

High tier
Flash, Darkshine, Atomic samurai, Amai mask,Metal knight (his drone)

Mid tier
Metal bat, Child Emperor, Genos, Pig god

Low Tier
Tank top master, Puripuri, Zombieman

??? Tier
Watchdog man, Blast, Drive knight/Engine knight, Pig god's "that"

Holding back.
Could've Serious Punched the ship in half the second it descended, he just didn't want to repeat the meteor incident.
Plus Boros was monologuing so Sai has to humor him, "hey maybe this guy is actually close to my level!"
Sadly Boros is just saiyan saga Vegeta tier.

OPMfags BTFO. This baldguy can't even beat Yamcha who is planet level tier according to Saibaman.

Man, One meme man fags are the worst. They worship a character that's basically kirito times a million with a dash of bugs bunny.

Saitama literally can't kill him. Dr Manhattan wins because immortality.

ITT: Retards who don't even read the spoiler.

Is it really possible for autists to be that dumb?

Remember how Saitama complained when Genos blew away the House of Evolution's tower without giving them a chance to do anything? Same idea. It's no fun to fight seriously because he knows he's going to win.

"But muh gag manga"

By that logic then this mofo here is the strongest character in everything ever.

Can Saitama beat him?

Silver Surfer, no contest.

Can they beat Simon though? I mean ttgl was all about doing the impossible and if beating them is impossible then wouldn't he beat them?

>t. /r/whowouldwin

How do we beat them?
Misa Misa with the death note.

You need the full name for that

But that's true user.

Misa has the death god's eyes that can see a persons' full name.

In the new Rebirth The Dr. is going to be the big bad so it's going to be a guess the Justice league will defeat him so. One meme man will win.

>search suggestions
>person

HAHAHAHA

but can she see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch? sorry I couldn't resist.

Solomon beats both Saitama and Dr Manhattan by incinerating humanity before they were even born. What now?

If obvious that the one the author like the most is going to win the battle
You can only beat the with meme magic or time travel magic, go back before they were over powered and that's it

Woah. Misa Misa confirmed most powerful character in anime?

how cute

>king
read the manga

It's a meme you dip

Bobobo could probably lose to someone who's just as demented as he is. Problem is, we don't know if that character actually exists.

taking the bait is a bait within itself

>Retards are still wanking Saitama
Wew. Nobody would win? Manhattan could literally blink Saitama out of existence.

What should we do about them?

the best course of action would be to assemble a team of mediocre C-List villains, most dangerous ones of them MAYBE having guns, but there needs to be one with a boomerang

Saitama: "..."
Dr. Manhattan: "You didn't blow up."
Saitama" Why should I blow up?"
Dr. Manhattan: "I thought about you."
Saitama: "Huh, I feel flattered, but I am not into dudes."

HE'S CAPED BALDY YOU FAG

he incinerates another humanity in another timeline and saitama is still FINE in his timeline
what now?

Chizuru would fucking slaughter both of them lmao