British Pakistani here

British Pakistani here.
Many people, as colonial subjects, fought for the British Empire during WW1 and WW2. My great grandfather and grandfather both fought in these wars, and therefore were allowed citizenship into the United Kingdom.

Both my parents are UK citizens, and I am too.

Therefore making me British.

So why do I get all the hate telling me to "fuck off to pakiland"?

I literally contribute to the British economy, and pay taxes.

I AM BRITISH. YOU CAN'T REFUTE THAT!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Pakistanis
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11209234/Immigration-from-outside-Europe-cost-120-billion.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SEE THIS?

It says:
British Pakistanis (Urdu: پاکستانی نژاد برطانوی; also known as Pakistani British people or Pakistani Britons) are citizens or residents of the United Kingdom whose ancestral roots lie in Pakistan. This includes people born in the UK who are of Pakistani descent, and Pakistani-born people who have migrated to the UK.

You are not British, you are the child of Pakistanis living in Britain.

My cousin was born in Japan, his parents were British consular staff, their child was not Japanese, he was the son of British people living in Japan.

Unfortunately for you you're part of a group that is widely despised thanks to the explosion of Pakistani Muslim rape gangs, most British people hate you and are waiting for the gloves to be taken off so we can start the purge.

It takes around 500 years to become British, and you don't do it by raping British children at gang rape parties attended by various male relatives, with fathers, sons, uncles, nephews and brothers queueing up to abuse a sobbing 9 year old kid for £5 a pop.

Yeah, keep on dreaming but you'll never be British.

fuck off to pakiland

>You are not British
I am a British Pakistani.

>Unfortunately for you you're part of a group that is widely despised thanks to the explosion of Pakistani Muslim rape gangs, most British people hate you and are waiting for the gloves to be taken off so we can start the purge.
>MUH DAY OF THE ROPE
Won't happen.
Wh*Te subhumans are too pussified. Especially UK ones.

>Yeah, keep on dreaming but you'll never be British
I am. I'm a citizen of the UK, therefore British, by British law.

>It takes around 500 years to become British
Says who?

>Wh*Te subhumans are too pussified. Especially UK ones.
Sure, so you have no idea what's coming, that's great.

>I am. I'm a citizen of the UK, therefore British, by British law
Laws can and will be changed.

Sage and fuck off.

Says the Queen

>Sure, so you have no idea what's coming, that's great
How long have you been saying this?
Just start something then, us Antifa are getting bored.

>Laws can and will be changed
Lol, implying the conservatives, or the future party Labour will change them.

>Sage and fuck off.
No argument so he says I have to fuck off.
Wew lad.

Show me where it says that to officially be British, you have to stay here for 500 years.

you robbing PAKI bastard.

Because until then you're not ethnically British

Becuase pakistan was part of Britain dumbass. Your country wanted independance thats your problem.
Also don't act like 99% of the paki overthere have a father who fought during the ww2.

>you're not ethnically British
No shit.

>hey guys im algerian and my country used to be part of the ottoman empire, therefore i have the right to come to turkey and they have to suck my dick xDDD

>sees ethnic brits as subhuman
>flies their flag anyways, demands to be called the same demonym

lol

>people insult me
>insult them back

>OIII U FOOKIN PAKI BASTARD TAKEN ME FOOKIN JOBS

The UK can thank Pakis for beautiful punjabi hijabi wyminz

Sage.

Stop responding to this thread.
more or less 30 minutes ago, some brit said that he will create a thread where he will be larping as British-Pakistani
>pic rel

>no proof that it's me
Polish education everybody.

Its been happening all night
Literally all fucking night
Are the mods even here???
SAGE THIS SHIT

Why would the mods ban free speech?
Isn't Sup Forums that last bastion of it?

I'm just here to let you know that i'm British and not going anywhere :^)

Same with me except I'm Algerian and living in France

You're French if you want to be.
Don't let these white people take it away from you.

They colonised you, and expect you to fuck off. Like, the fuck?

neck yourself
give me half an hour to wake up and ill convert these threads into muslim hate threads
sweetie :))))

>colonised.
Lmao, there are 0 european descendant over there and they didn't take 1 galon of oil.
However they took all the jew to France and i'm glad for that.

Ikr, I am French, not ethnically but I still was born in France and grew up here, I am French and Algerian as well and I'm willing to stay here and make a big French family, (:

> ill convert these threads into muslim hate threads

Go ahead, i'm not even Muslim LMFAO.

Same :^)

>I AM BRITISH
the absolute state of UK

You are British Pakistani.
I'm English.
You are a fool if you think that makes us the same.
What will your grand-kids believe, and why should "we" take the risk?

They're all British too.
We're not living in the 18th century y'know...

Sorry but the British have ethnic ties to their islands, you're Pakistani. You can fit in with the culture of Britain, you can legally be a citizen, but not British.

>Not even denying you rape children
Really trying your best to follow the pedophile prophet aren't you?

>you can legally be a citizen, but not British
I can be British, as i'm a British Asian (Pakistani).
It literally states on my passport that i'm British.

it does not make you british, it makes you a british citizen.
you are a paki

If you desire to be welcomed by your countrymen, move to Pakistan.

yeah you probably are
or you are leftypol
sweetie :)))

>paki
>human

You can stay...if you fix yourself like an animal ought to...we wouldn't want any more of you mucking up our streets..

I'm fine with you calling yourself a British Paki...just don't have kids (but you're posting on THIS site anyways so chances are you're just some butthurt 5'2 paki that not even your fellow pakis want to be near)

of course the fascist from islam didnt tolerate strangers on their soil.
The question is why we christian should accept islam trash on our land ?

>at least i can have muh queen

>British Pakistani

No such thing.

It says my nationality is British.
I even called the immigration services in the UK, explained to them the situation and they said I was British :^)

There is.

why can't the slaves and cheap labour go back to where they came from?

Your religion tells you so. Stfu and follow it

We had this thread yesterday.

Key Arguments from OP
>Grandfather fought for Britain which somehow gives him the right to remain in these lands.
>British people include english, scot, welsh, irish and thus isn't an ethnicity so why can't a pakistani be british
>He doesn't care about day of rope and doesn't think it will happen.

He will also reply to almost every post that directly references another post.

This thread was on around the same time yesterday so I'm afraid the archive has gone.

I'm sure you guys can refute these and end this shitty larping early.

Thanks and sage

Guy posting this is a Turk hiding behind a U.K. proxy.

SAGE

>I literally contribute to the British economy, and pay taxes.

It found that migrants from OUTSIDE the European Economic Area, largely made up of immigration from countries such as India, Pakistan and African Commonwealth countries, made a negative contribution to the public purse of £117.9 billion because they consumed more in public expenditure – including NHS costs, welfare hand-outs and education – than they contributed in taxes.

The non-EEA population grew from 2.8 million to 4.6 million during the period.

Of those, in 2011, just over two million, 43% were not working, either because they were unemployed or for other reasons such as retirement or childcare.

6 million pakistanis & africans contributed negative £117.9 billion.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11209234/Immigration-from-outside-Europe-cost-120-billion.html

>I AM BRITISH. YOU CAN'T REFUTE THAT!

You're not British.

Don't engage with him. The only thing you have to say is that he's not a member of your group simply in virtue of you declaring him so. It take two to tango / form a friendly relation, but only one to declare the other his enemy. This guy is your enemy.

Part and parcel

I am.
I'm a British Asian.

>>British people include english, scot, welsh, irish and thus isn't an ethnicity so why can't a pakistani be british

British is also a nationality.

We're not talking about others here.
More of us will come btw :^)

You're a parasite, this culture was created by white people over the centuries for themselves and their children, every right and freedom we have has been paid for with blood, sweat, tears and lives. It was not created for just anyone who wanted to come here, take advantage of our generosity, and seek to destroy and replace our culture (whether intended or not). Your people created a shithole that your predecessors were desperate to escape from ipso facto your people can not create a culture worth living in and will not be able to here. In short you have nothing to offer the west except cheap labour which only aids corps and is to the detriment of the indigenous population: wage compression, lack of access to social housing, destroyed communities and that's not even mentioning rape gangs, terrorist murders, acid attacks etc

You ancestors fought in WW2 to save their own skins, you think hilter would have spared you? and for the British army wages. The same for immigrant nurses etc, they don't come here to serve the mother country they come here for the easy life western people have created.

Colonialism served you well, India does well because of it's connection to Britain, the British education system India adopted and the English language...pakistan well you wanted that islam bullshit didn't you

refuted, now go kys

England's future soccer team right there

oh yeah

>you think hilter would have spared you
Why the fuck would Hitler care about India, when the British had it?

I'm not a Muslim btw.

This is a daily thread from a Larping OP.
Please try not to engage in any sort of discourse.

Citizen of Britain, sure. However not a Briton, ergo not British.

>Please try not to engage in any sort of discourse
>replies anyway

>more of us will come.
Of course. But do you ever wonder who allows it to happen? What is their end-game?

>Wh*Te subhumans are too pussified. Especially UK ones.
see look how muslims are, biting the hand that feeds them, and I assure you you will be leaving soon

>Therefore making me British.
You can have a British passport, be born here, and yet not be British.
You are not British.
Which of the countries of the United Kingdom do you come from? Are you Scottish? Welsh? English? Northern Irish? Which one are you? Do you identify as the first line in your post as
>British Pakistani here.

You are not and can never be British. It's not possible. I was born in Hong Kong by a Scottish father and an English mother. Does that make me Chinese? I grew up in Hong Kong; went to school there, watched it turn into a Chinese 'Special Administrative Area'. Ask anyone from a Hong Kong Chinese background if they prefer British rule or Chinese rule and have a guess what the answer is.

People of your background will never adapt to British culture and values. Because Britain has thousands of years of history that you are not a part of. And your religion is toxic to British values. Your people place shariah law above English Common Law. Incest is rife within your closed off communities - marrying 1st cousins is normal for 'British' Pakistanis. The birth defects from this barbaric practice cost the NHS a fortune.

YOU ARE NOT BRITISH.

YOU ARE NOT SCOTTISH
YOU ARE NOT WELSH
YOU ARE NOT NORTHERN IRISH
YOU ARE NOT ENGLISH

I bet the Muslims in Myanmar said they weren't going anywhere once too. Remember, Iqbal..the army lads are starting to conspire with the far right. Tick tock

A British citizen is British because British is a nationality.

"British" has many meanings, I fulfil one of them.

Enlighten me
>inb4 da joos

I'm not a Muslim.

Yes, but i'm still British as I have British citizenship.
I even asked officials of the UK and they said I was British.

Why would I believe you over actual professionals in law?

>never heard of sage

>all of these triggered old farts feeding the thread

Therefore not British and will never be. Fuck off back to pakiland.

So they are...

>muh day of the rope
Of all the people brits come second (after swede) as the most ironic flag to post under this

There are many meanings of the word British.
I fulfil one of them, making me British.

>Unknown

you are mistaken islamist piece of shit, god tell us to get you out from our land. Deus Vult. prepare for departure you cunt.

>god tell us to get you out from our land
Muslims believe in the same God, genius.

>TAKEN ME FOOKIN JOBS
jobs!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

so can you explain to me why they kill catholics all around the world like the armenian turkish genocide , genius ?

You mock, rather than answer.
Do you have any idea, or no?
Have you ever even thought about it?

I'm not the one who said that you moron, that's what greentexting's for.

But it's nice knowing I actually have a job, unlike most Brits on Sup Forums.

you have to go back and make your own country great.

its a shill dude

What's this pic supposed to prove? If I were you I'd be worried that active members of the military are starting to cooperate with members of far right organisations. Tick tock, Iqbal

Go on, tell me.
And please don't post info-graphics with barely any credible sources.

you mean troll.

British is someone who is ethnically British. You fufill none of that.

>members of far right organisations
What, the banned ones?

nope
would a troll make sure there is one of these threads up for the least 24 hours?

British is also someone who is an inhabitant of the British Isles. Which I am.

British is also someone with British citizenship, hench "British Pakistanis".

the muz always complain about racism but they are the worst racist on planet earth, their country are 99% only muz.

>Why the fuck would Hitler care about India, when the British had it?

fucking moron, hitler: kill the poles, but those street shitters lovely chaps, i'll drop me trousers and join 'em

mulism/whatever the fuck you are, little difference

>believing in a false prophet
>same
Just because a schizo was deceived by evil doesn't make it the same God nor true.

You may be a citizen but we all know what the label of British means, I'm more British than you are and I've never even stepped foot in the country.

They haven't gone away, my little inbred friend. In fact, banning them have made them even more popular especially within the armed forces, memberships are sky rocketing :)

THANK YOU BASED SADIQ

Because you would believe me?
You are really that incurious that you never wondered why this is happening?

>memberships are sky rocketing
Source?

>doesn't post source
DENIED.

Who is he shilling for? Pakistanis?

Whatever faggot, Islam is toxic and if you try to spread it, fuck you.

Otherwise you're welcome here.

Gypsies live In Romania doesn't make them human too. How are you any different ?

You literally just condescended your own post within 6 minutes.

Good job you spastic

Yes. You fulfil one of them, potentially very well.

When culture race and heritage are no longer entwined, one can claim to be of no difference to the indigenous people of Britain, for better or worse. Nobody should expect you to forsake any of these aspects of yourself, but neither should they have to accept them as synonymous for "British" because of your residency.