Who are the great thinkers of our time?

Who are the great thinkers of our time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5i52kfGJnwU
youtube.com/watch?v=AhzXzKmdyvA&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whoever made rick and morty has a 200iq.

They died. 'Thinking' is now just another form of virtue signaling. All thins have been commidified.

Members of Arapuca da Brasilball

Jordan Peterson

Also most Americans

Top 10 Anime Crossovers

>200
Aiming low.

Behold, the greatest thonker of our time.

Pol users
And the bogs

Why does it feel like all the great philosophers were a thing of the past? How many serious philosophers have existed after 1950s? Not many.

lookin good egg

AIDS skrillex

Egg doesn't even look that bad there. Dood needs to be confident and he'd be fine

Definitely not Sam Hyde if u did a vivisectomy of his Brain then u would see that his left ventricle has oozed into his pineal gland causing massive dharma leakage

Egg finally made it!!! Can't wait for this vid to be released.

Dilbert man has such a unique perspective on the world. JBP as well.

>He is here
Exactly,well put, how much money HAS that hat made American workers??

the patriarch

Common Filth

is he going to be okay?

That lady who claimed air conditioning is sexist

Kantbot

Perhaps I am, I have really deep and profound thoughts, sometimes I get that LSD enlightenment. Unfortunately I have some difficulties expressing my deep and profound thoughts..

The Egg has HATCHED

>projecting this hard

have fun being a faggot, virgin NEET

go on...

When will someone defeat him in a debate?

donald trump, milo and alexander dugin

Doubt it, lack of health insurance + HIV is not a good combo.

He just doesn't post the debates he gets pwnd in

youtube.com/watch?v=5i52kfGJnwU
youtube.com/watch?v=AhzXzKmdyvA&

Sam Hyde

What's going on here?

Jared Taylor

Me

He's takin it from the rear.

Whoever found that Shia flag. Damn top top thinker

is that the mgtow endgame?

sam harris
stephan molymeme
jordan peterson

I think it was that weird Sup Forums guy who made a political subreddit where he talks to himself using different IP's

is that eggman and sam hyde?

his voice is great, but I think Charles Murray is better than him. He more or less have made the same conclusions about heritability of intelligence and race differences. But rather than insisting that everyone should know the truth, and agree with him (as is my interpretation of what Jared has spend his life on, similar to Dawkins), he has moved on with other aspects.

dioxin poisoning. george soros called out a hit on him.

Carl Benjamin ''Sargon of Akkad''
>Here comes the saaaaaalllttt

More like 260 at the very least, yo. Them katz is rickkety rickkety smart, son!

dafuck is this pic

I took this photo lol nice too see you guys stole my free content, now pay up.

We largely moved on from philosophers to pop scientists like Carl Sagan, Stephen Hawking, Neil Degrasse-Tyson, and Michio Kaku. The problem is that while science tells us what the universe is it does not tell us how to live in it. Philosophy has been marginalized in favor of scientism and in the process the very same ridiculous thinking that new age or fundamentalist religion were mocked for has crept its way into those who claim science as their god. Philosophy is what gives any understanding of the objective universe any meaning and there will be no true progress until that is understood again.

ummm ... me ?

when are you going to learn the difference between 'to' and 'too' sam?

spotted kekifag

Im not sam

Faulk just bombards him with info and he doesn't even try to put up a defense. Then at the end he goes "well I'll look into that".

This is going to be the absolute pinnacle of excellence.

this collab is like if aristotle would've met socrates. shits insane

There are none. No one today could hold a candle to 19th and 20th century scholars who will be remembered for their contributions. Even economists today are a bunch of leftist appeasing twitter jockeys. I bet people unironically use Joe Rogan as a benchmark as well.

Great thinkers wrote treatises. Today's thinkers post vacuous tweets.

As you can see from this thread, there no Karl Poppers to be found anymore. Just meme celebs

My wife and I are

Jake paul

how so?

`Roger Scruton.

Steve Bannon.

None that make themselves known publicly.
The ones behind the scenes.

at last, our 2 favorite beta prime males joined forces to wreak havoc upon the normie forces