There are people RIGHT HERE that unironically prefer Brotherhood over 2003

There are people RIGHT HERE that unironically prefer Brotherhood over 2003.

Explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwzAEwzUI8k
youtu.be/r_ngJDBdMpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

While I thought the Nazi bullshit was pretty retarded, I did find it more acceptable than the manga's ending.

I didn't like how Brotherhood ended on a completely generic shounen fight with "God" as everyone cheered from the sidelines. I don't know, I expect that shit from Naruto but not from FMA.

the music was better in the 2003 show.
but the I liked the direction brotherhood took more than the original anime.

>cheered from the sidelines.
dude everyone was fighting father,
greed even sacrificed himself to turn him into charcoal, ed just got the final blow.

It tells a much better story than 2003. Simple as that. 2003 OST is GOAT though.

Both are shit.

Why is Bones so based?

>2003 OST is GOAT though.
Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=uwzAEwzUI8k

Read the manga

I don't.

Is this time to post FMA maymays?

Sounds like Ico.

I like brotherhood more
but as a standalone series 2003 was good.

It's the same as Brotherhood. The tone got a lot more kid friendly as it went on. Became stale shonenshit in the second half. The first volumes are amazing, though.

this

youtu.be/r_ngJDBdMpE

>The tone got a lot more kid friendly as it went on.
Because edgy shit like Shou Tucker didn't happen in every chapter?

And to be honest I found Kimblee a way better edgy villain than Shou Tucker.

Pretty much everything about 2003 is better than Brotherhood except for the ending despite the fact that Brotherhood's wasn't really good.

Meh

2003 has better early episodes, better fight coreography and better OST
Brotherhood has better everything else

There, debate settled forever

only saw brotherhood...
can someone explain me why evil guy waited for the good guy squad to kill him instead of just killing them and forcing random people to open this weird door like he did with mustang to have sacrifices?
this villian got really stupid pretty fast.

No, because in the coup they didn't kill anyone, for example. It just gradually changed tone.

What they did with mustang is desperate measure. Pride paid the price and became unstable enough that even Ed could beat him.

>coup didn't kill anyone
>old Fu
>Bradley
>Bucaneer
>Pride
>Sloth
>Greed

Oh gee

Inb4
>Good guys don't count
>Homunculi don't count

Yeah i get that they wanted mustang to do it himself and had to force him when it didn't work, but that didn't explain really explain why...
Also the fight with those bradleys made angry. mustang could've burned them instantly, he even did his gesture but didn't kill them for the script...

>edgy shit

Can you express an opinion without using buzzwords?
Just asking.

That's actually cheap and cartoony as fuck. They skip a lot frames to avoid doing difficult key animations and introduce unreal cargo cult anime animations to make it flashy.

>Can you express an opinion without using buzzwords?
this is Sup Forums what do you think?

2003 has better late episodes actually. Even if that's not the popular opinion on Sup Forums they handled the second part in an original way whereas Manga went full shonen cliche.

Also quality took a huge dip in the second part of Brotherhood as most modern animes.

Its better.

They are just too fast. They are Bradley clones after all.

They needed alchemists that have seen the door and survived, Alphonse was skilled and yet he would be dead if Ed wouldn't save him. Using any person wouldn't work.

>Also the fight with those bradleys made angry. mustang could've burned them instantly, he even did his gesture but didn't kill them for the script...

Mustang's power were retarded in Brotherhood. In 2003 they actually gave him a good fight that made sense. It should be extremely fast and destructive no matter the outcome.

bump

Please don't.

But you just...

Worst character in the history of shonen. Prove me wrong.

How

I know, right?