Shadow Star

Should I read this?

I actually think it's one of Kitoh's weaker works. Read his 1-volume oneshot collections or Bokurano instead.

Weaker?

Yes, as in not as good.

Who's that girl with the red shirt?

But it the more violent.
Bokurano is childish

First part is the best kitoh has ever been in my opinion. Somewhere around e x t r e m e b u l l y i n g it totally shits the bed.
You are better off teading bokurano my man

Is bokurano perverse as much as narutaru?

>sorry im a ESL-kun

Your post is hard to understand.
But the answer is no.

Oh I see...thanks

> then Bokurano

Also consider I love Shiina

Glad to help.
Now please kill yourself.

Nice meme, thanks user-kun

I read this and even I don't know what I read. Also a lot of feet shots.

Im in, time to read

Violence isn't maturity, and neither violence nor maturity are quality. Bokurano is by far the better manga of the two.

Has anyone read the authors other works besides Shadow Star and Bokurano? Wondering with they are worth a read.

His one shot compilations are good. Wings of Vendeamire has a special place in my heart.
The bike manga is a change of pace, also good.
The new futago twin something is interesting so far. Flying japanese wwII ships is a very arresting visual.

>there are people who unironically defend the asspull bad end

But everything she accomplished and worked for got fucked over for no reason at all in a forced, rushed bad end final chapter.

I read the end and was crushed. 'Why did I even read this, why would somebody make something like this, somebody please explain it to me...'

I read it in like Super Manga Blast or some shit when I was a kid. It seemed pretty tame until all of a sudden this star started bloodying up some chick's cooch.

I give it a 3/5 decent read when you're not reading 3x3 or jerking off to Seraph's Feather.

I miss that mag.
>fapping to seraph feather
Only thing it was good for that piece of sh-
>country bumpkin hostess manga starts
And that's when I dropped it.