Ben Shapiro launched into this hateful rant about how white people did not build the west...

Ben Shapiro launched into this hateful rant about how white people did not build the west, and "white identity" does not even exist. He then mocks a "white ethnostate" without even addressing the Jewish ethnostate.

Why does any conservative still back this piece of shit? This guy obviously has disdain for the foundation of our country and the west. He prides himself on being so "intelligent", but he is running on pure emotion. He almost sounds triggered that Spencer clearly had a successful event which will make people curious about his ideology.

Here is the clip

youtube.com/watch?v=ZctYjcAkcPc

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/16512/trumps-terrible-no-good-very-bad-anti-israel-month-ben-shapiro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he will die soon

>trusting a Jew

I seriously hope you do not do this.

no one likes this little kike. only paid shills pretend to.

We can only hope. Had enough seeing this kike in my reccomended feed where he "le edgy btfos feminists xD!"

Also why cant the right see a kike when its staring em right im the face? The jewish hat, the #nevertrumper, and being on CNN almost everyday REALLY gets the noggin joggin

>Also why cant the right see a kike when its staring em right im the face?

They still don't understand kikes will lie brazenly only to get your sons' foreskins.

This also goes for fags that like Milo. He just married a fucking nigger after being anti-gay marriage for years. He bends the rules at will like anyother demoshit or republicuck. I swear you redditors have such a hard time seeing infront of you its just sad. Also Richard Spencer is part of some CIA psyop and I have had enough hearing about this absoluete nobday

Shapiro mainly appeals to the basic "conservative" that believe Latin American immigration is good and that Israel is our greatest ally. These are the people who send him money. Now what happens when a new brand of right wing comes along and steals Benny's audience? Benny gets upset

>tfw I am circumsized and was risen a Catholic

Fuck my life senpai

To bad there is no real good voice out there though. A gay jew who married a nigger, a proffesional larper, a gorilla who lies every second, a kike nosed jew whore, based le black man, and a faggot tranny. Where is the real niggas at?

Fpbp

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

Had this thread yesterday. Debunked it yesterday.
Saged.

Nice one leaf

Israel is our greatest ally roght goyum?

You didnt debunk shit

Found one of those shills.

what do you mean 'a new brand of right wing'. Your new brand is fucking extreme. Nazis and white supremacists make true conservatives look bad. Whites are not the greatest, western or american culture is the greatest. You are not better than someone else just cuz you are white.

Not our greatest ally, no way. Maybe not even an ally. But if we are gonna support israel or Palestine, we best choose Israel.

Buzzwords: The Post

We are not white supremacists or extremists. We believe in nationalistic values and anti-degeneracy. Anti-Gay, Anti-Islamization, Pro-Marriage, and nuclear family are what we fight for. Just because whites do it best doesnt mean you get to call us nationaliats supremacists and nazis. Name me a legitimate group of nazis and white supremacists that start violence. You simply can't because most are paid actors and simply don't exist just like the BOOGEYMAN.

Jews suck, muslims suck, and fags suck.

And nothing is wrong with pointing out the obvious

Dudes an overly verbose pendandtic autist with no style

Why not just say FUCK BOTH. And let them suffer their own battles

Call us supremacists or nazis* typo sorry. I by accidentally typed put nationalists

Jews 101

I 100 percent agree with everything you just said except the anti-jew. What's wrong with the jewish religion. Also people that are nationalistic, anti-islam, and pro marriage are just normal Republicans.

I do NOT understand how this fucking kike gets any attention AT ALL after the Michelle Fields hoax.

>checked
I like you, user.

I know that exact feel.

Makes liberals shit their pants. I can't see whats wrong with him. He is the greatest asset the right has.

Children of Sup Forums, go to bed.

This guy is a fucking faggot desperate for attention. Fucking three foot nothing stack of shit. Remember how hard he cucked out for that cunt who accused Trump of harassing her during the election? Fuck this little cocksucking faggot.

>true conservatives

What constitutes a true conservative?

Jews believe that Jesus is boiling in a Semen pot in Hell, and they also believe that non-Jews are Cattle to be used as a stepping Stone for Jews to rule.

Many religious laws of Jews to deal with goys are the same or worse than those to deal with cattle.

You can’t expect everyone to be as ethnonationalistsic as you. It’s actually rare for people to endorse such things. He’s a rock solid conservative though. Don’t be too picky or you’ll have zero allies.

>mfw triggered whiteys

I totally agree. A very intelligent man that speaks the truth in a very respectable way. People don't listen to people who just yell "FUCK ISLAM". It has to be explained in a calm and rationale way just how shapiro and people alike do.

Go research the Talmud you massive fucking fag. Are you new hear or something?

>He’s a rock solid conservative though.

He's a "conservative" when it doesn't conflict with the interests of his tribe

>retard power

sick of that shit "BEN SHAPIRO TAKES DOWN SJW WITH AN EPIK SPEECH"

>conservatives
>pro Latin American immigration
You’re one of those guys who considers the establishment republicans to be conservative aren’t you?

I warned you, but no:
>muh based Jew!
>based Shapiro
>he's so awesome!
>smart arguments

>Trusting a kike
>ever

You research the Talmud you ignorant fool. And don't just go to sites like hatejews.com

There is many things wrong with the Jewish religion, most importantly the one that is taught in Israel. They start the wars, corrupt the banks, and spread degeneracy into western countries. I am sorry to tell you but most Jews are marxist sympathizers. Did you know that in the 1920s the Jews turned Nationalistic Germany into a liberal sex/degeneracy hellhole? Berlin turned into the sex capital of Europe once the Jews infested their country. Marxist Jews would lay around in the streets doing degenerate sex acts with women never seen before in the western world, and outright beating and killing German officers. They replace cultures with their own, instead of assimilating. This is what lead to the Nazi party and the worldwide known phenomenon known as the Holocaust(hoax). Jews and Muslims are savage culture killing parasites.

People who self label as conservative tend to all be neocons that support illegal/legal immigration actively or passively by not doing anything to stop it so their benefactors can further profit from cheap brown labor.

This.

He almost never talks about Israel.

YOU THINK THE HOLOCAUST WAS A HOAX. Why should i listen to anything you say if you can't accept major events in history as truths.

You're fucking disgusting, r/the_donald

You lie with every post in this thread. Fuck off!

Just because they call themselves conservatives doesn’t mean they really are.

A shekel for the goy!

dailywire.com/news/16512/trumps-terrible-no-good-very-bad-anti-israel-month-ben-shapiro

Archive this if you can I don't know how

They pissed all over the label, time for a new label

he is a very hypocritical kike user
this is not new

Palestine can’t be reasoned or negotiated with. They are backwards savages who fund terrorist organizations. As imperfect Israel is, how can you not support them against the Palestinians?

Just cuz he supports israel doesn't mean it is because he's jewish. Israel is a country of decent people. They are surrounded by trash countries woth trash people. While surrounding countries go to shit, israel stays strong. No I'm not jewish either, Adolf.

>true conservatives

>germany

They are both foreign countries half the world away from us. It is the easiest thing in the world to not support either of them.

That's my point of veiw exactly

Why support any of them? Fuck them both and let them fight their religious war. Who fucking gives a shit? Some shlomo in New York who writes for the NYT? Fuck you kike

ever notice how jews cry and cry about 6 million while russia germany and china lost way more during the 20th century?
jews are just like blacks cant do anything to protect them selves but complain and reap the rewards of the fallen man
okay goy man?

Ben Shapiro is a feminist. He was the main guy pushing the lie about that female journalist being assaulted by Lewendowski (or whoever it was I hardly remember anymore).

True. But do we not have a moral obligation to aid the innocent against evil

I support banning AIPAC and all foreign lobbyists. The Israelis want to take on their neighbors? That's fine they can do it without goy dollars.

Anyone who supports Israels right to nationalism while decrying it in America is a Jew

One never hears about the Christian genocide in school, but the holohoax is the first thing to learn about.

Nobody trusts Spencer at all, the guy suddenly appeared on the scene and was thrown into the game as the leader of "alt right".

To be fair, he did call Al Sharpton a garbage person.

It's christcucks. American evangelicals believe that Jews are demigods. They believe they must suck Jewish dick or they will burn in hell.

We need to keep Israel in existence so the Muslims don’t concentrate on the west. Islam is a cat and Israel is a laser pointer. If Israel goes away then the Muslim hordes will attack the west. Israel is a strategic distraction.

Low hanging fruit, same way every eceleb can get "cred" by attacking the low hanging fruit that are SJWs

Simply untrue

ben shapiro has been the most butthurt little sad faggot about the rise of the alt-right and him not even being involved in any capacity.

'We' do not have a moral obligation to help anyone who does not have good will towards us.

Comparing Zionism to an ethnostate is retarded and I'd only ever expect a dumb Amerishart to do so. You want something like Israel? Create a Christian Zionist state then - where all different Christians of different races/ethnicities are welcome just as all different races/ethnicities of Jews are welcome in Israel.

Euros built the West.

You literally can't dispute that.

Many other successful ethnic groups have copied it (because it's the best so far).

Prove it

Take a picture of your nose

Tell that to people getting the shit bombed out of them in Europe every week, user

ben shapiro is a weaselly little kike who will be the first to be shoved into the oven

Anyone who still follows mighty midget Ben Shapiro is a cuck.

hi CIA/mossad

There is no Western culture without whites. Else, which non-white group do you claim can carry it? Not Mexicans, not blacks - I think Indians are too corruptible, and don't have a sense of personal honor. Chinese? Maaaaaaybe - Hong Kong seems to be doing ok.

Hapas and mestizos up next!

Israelis don't love america, but they do wish us well. And it's about ending a genocide. Muslims throughout history one by one take over countries, we can't let them do it to israel.

shills all up in this thread

Yea because Christians were just so nice to the Jews these past 2,000 years. Massive autism detected.

>Why does any conservative still back this piece of shit?
Because like it or not, he's still on our side.
The sad fact of the matter is that he was a lefty liberal not even a decade ago. He's considered a die-hard Nazi now only because the definition of the 'left' has changed.

your tribesmen and their Shannon's goy counterparts shouldn't have deposed the secular dictators keeping the islamists down

"PEOPLE WHO WERE CONSIDERED BARBARIANS ARE NOW STALWARTS OF THE WHITE SUPREMACY NOTION"

BEN SHAPIRO

HAHAH ALT RIGHT BTFO

There's that 'we' again.

Sure we can.

>Why does any conservative still back this piece of shit?
>Conservative
>NeoCons
>Cuckservatives

We're patriots not conservatives, get past the 90's political terms

Ben is an autistic sperg who has less credibility than Alex Jones. Any Sup Forumslack too stupid to realize that he is Jewish controlled opposition is a retard not to be taken seriously. Yet another worthless "feminists and le sjws BTFO XD" youtuber who appeals to the lowest common denominator of edgy athiest redditors.

I'm not saying that india (for example) can just like that become a western values country. But if an Indian is fortunate enough to immigrate to a western country, he CAN become just like any white person if he chooses to ditch his shit culture and adopt everything western

Jesus Christ, that's the worst fucking hasbara post I have written on here. EVER.

KYS