Daily reminder the industrial revolution was a disaster for humanity and the environment

Daily reminder the industrial revolution was a disaster for humanity and the environment

>excuses for being a NEET: the thread

NEETs are really just super soldiers against the neoliberal, globalist order.

>be a drain on society
>contribute nothing to your corporate masters

If everyone was a NEET we could crash the system tomorrow. Keep paying taxes and working like a good goy.

Honestly this, being a Vargite and living off welfare in the countryside with a Trad family is the way to go

>i'm fighting the system by being a complete pile of shit
>meanwhile Juan is doing my job for half the price making more profit for the companies

>profit for the companies
And this is good???

Retard

>if you don’t support your enemies, they win

>Brazilian “””””philosophy”””””

No it wasn't.

>m-muh iPhone

>Neet trying to make his current life seem better than it is
>I used to be a neet and that was the saddest time of my life
>Had no drive for anything and wanted to kill myself regularly
>Finally stepped out ofy parents basement at 23
>Got a shitty job and a shitty car
>Gained experience and confidence
>Worked hard and looked for better
>Now I get 75k a year, married, have children, own my nice car and home
>I'm 29

user, you can do it cause I know you can.

No it's not. I just used it as an example when is replied to the post.
>be a drain on society
>it demands more workforce to pay for my neetbux
>more immigrants

>Daily reminder that neoliberalism has bring money for you fathers

I'm using a Samsung.

Immigrants come for welfare and benefits mostly

And the idea that you have to get a corporate job or your homeland is invaded is a retarded lose-lose situation

Not only was the industrial revolution a mistake, but so was the AGRICULTURAL REVOLUTION

name 1 good thing about that
>muh medicine
uhm no? what about people wanting to die faster? it's worst for them
maybe ac, but without factories we would have a normal weather
IT WAS A MISTAKE

No it wasn't.

We could add so much more to this

>Serf travels to work either by foot or cart taking in the natural beauty and open air of the land he lives in while fraternizing with his fellow folk of the fields

>Wagie must cram himself into a sealed motor vehicle which is then crammed into bumper to bumper traffic. He is either alone or if taking public transport; sits in silence while crammed together with a bunch of strangers who don't talk to each other

>Serf wears comfy practical attire which serves a purpose and confers identity. He has a healthy skin and muscle tone. No one really gives a shit about appearances anyway as long as you carry yourself and praise Christ

>Wagie must conform to whatever flavor of the month fashion trend otherwise he is ostracized and looked down upon. He must constantly purchase products to this end and must allocate some of his meager recreational time to working out in an artificial environment or tanning in order to become baseline attractive.

>you have no doubt that eternal paradise awaits you upon death
Ignorance is strength.
Fucking retard.

Learning how serfs only worked a few weeks out of the year was one of the biggest redpills in AP Euro history for me.

22 year old neet here. maybe there is hope after all

>fraternizing with his fellow folk of the fields

daily reminder that invention of agriculture was a disaster for humanity and the environment and was literally invented by semites

>Serf is the fatherly foundation of his family. He is seen as a provider, protector and authority.

>Wagie works hard and provides for his family, but is culturally mocked for being a stupid neglectful oppressor. His wife and kids internalize this culture and bicker about him on social media all day. He is disposable at any moment; society will blame him if his wife hooks up with Chad on Facebook and kicks him out of the household he built while hoarding all of his possessions.

>Serf may consult with his local pastor free of charge and will be provided with effective spiritual counselling.

>Wagie must cough up cash for psychotherapy who will at best tell him he has bad cognitive behavior and might drug him in order to force an adaptation to his modern existence. If he is part of a traditional faith community he is seen as an antiquated bigot and must watch his faith belittled by popular culture

How does one take the NEET pill without feeling like shit?

You dont. NEETdom is exactly what the jews want. Yes goyim, dont get a job, dont be self sufficient, be a net drain on society. Never be able to attract a white woman and have white children. Never amount to anything. Just sit in your basement like a good goy. I

Plus, I don't really know how to phrase this without it seeming like it's tree-hugging, but
>serf in tune with the rhythm of the seasons, feeling grounded in the timeline of his community.
I hope someone knows what I mean.

>wagecucking
>self sufficient
u fucking wot

Self sufficient = owning a diverse portfolio of profitable investments or living off the land that you own

>tree hugging
Whats wrong with tree hugging? Are you some cuckservative that only cares about profit and not his community? Anyone with a brain is what you might consider a tree hugger. The same people that demonize caring about nature are the same people that dont give a shit when a country imports 77 billion mexicans to work for nothing and eternally fuck up a countries demographics.

>Yes, goyim, work so the jews can take your money and spend it on blacks and spics
>keep propping up the machine instead of sucking bennies and making the machine collapse faster
Fuck off schlomo, accelerationism is the only path

>Self sufficient = owning a diverse portfolio of profitable investments or living off the land that you own

No

Self sufficient = being able to support your self

Nothing wrong with appreciating nature my friend. But liberal hippies often pretend to love nature while still hating a lot of natural things, and I feared my post would sound very hippie.

I guess what I was trying to say was that back when people worked for their food, you would only eat certain types of food at the different times of the year, so it provided a sort of backdrop for your life. Post-industrial, you can eat whatever you want whenever you want, so you're disconnected from that.

Having Mr. Shekelstein support you with a paycheck is not supporting yourself, slave.

people who work pay taxes to rabbi shekelberg.
therefore they are entitled to social services paid for by those taxes.

>Having Mr. Shekelstein support you with a paycheck is not supporting yourself, slave.

I own my own business, retard.

By taking the glorious pill at the same time and living like a warrior noble. You don't work in any way and aren't given very much to live of, but you have to be a well-cultured, well-trained fighter who is a moral and cultural pillar of his community and constantly seeks inner strength and martial mastery. Set out some great books that you should read, find somewhere to train boxing or something cheap (weights and running are important too), maybe save up and get a gun or two. Learn dancing and some kind of music. Make sure that you interact with the (good) people of your community and spend some free time bettering it, if you have some. When there are rallies and protests, be present to btfo the opposition with your knowledge.

You have to be active and interact with people to keep your body in balance. Dedicating yourself to a path like this might just be the thing for you.

Why were you arguing then, fagleaf?

do this, except make sure you own some land and make babies while you do it

>dragged out of a car
It's nonwhites that are dragging people out of cars though

Based

>be hungry throughout the year
>eat 1-2 meals a day during harder seasons of the year

serf were literally malnourished for their entire life

i already heat 1-2 meals a day