CIA ANIME DATABASE

Sup ForumsACK ANIMEFAGS EXPOSED AS THE SHILLS THEY ARE

breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/08/cia-keeps-database-of-japanese-style-faces-emoticons-to-use-tn-online-forums/

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Must be old article day.
(╯︵╰,)

Does that mean Sup Forums is secretly a cia site

きゃあ
中央情報局だと思われてる
どうしよう (*>_

Fake news, anime faces are only used by oldfags like myself. The government probably doesn't even know what animes are!

T. CIA nigger.

oishiii

>there are people who go on Sup Forums and complain about anime
I truly will never understand the mind of /r/edditors

Just like my Chinese cartoons

Cat posters are CIA niggers too.

"Diana likes big nigger dick orgasms! Fuck that, the white man needs to rise up with the glory of God, ughh, what? Shut up"
~Terry "CIA nigger lyncher" Davis

>CIA has a database file full of hundreds if not thousands of ahegao anime reaction faces

I envy the worker that has to sift and organize through that database.

Ohaiyo CIA

finally someone fucking gets it

fucking cianiggers with their loli spam

>secretly

Already knew this. It's the Trumpfag posters with their anime girls wearing MAGA hats and the whole awoo thing.

I wonder what CIA niggers think of Terry Davis.

CAN SOMEONE SAY ANIGATE!

Nothing to see here, move along with your day Sup Forums

Oh no! They are on to our secret hacker scheme to manipulate the elections with waifus!
buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/meet-afd-chan-and-putsch-chan-the-anime-girl-mascots-of-the
buzzfeed.com/karstenschmehl/willkommen-in-der-welt-von-Sup Forums

BAN (((ANIME))) FROM Sup Forums

oh shit desu

Everyone knows only oldfags use anime faces. The logical conclusion is oldfags ended up working at the CIA becoming a cia nigger and still shit post time to time.

Could you post some examples of these "japanese style faces"?

Asking for a friend of course.

THIS

It's not happening anytime soon faggot-kun

Leave reddit

Onegai shut down this one!

It's an awoovement, user. Get with it.

>tfw cia has a larger smug anime girl folder than you

Any real Sup Forumsack has known about this for a while.

They also like to hide behind Kekistani flags, sometimes Confederate if they're race baiting.

nice digits

Nice scripted GET faggot.

One of their spy programs was called Aerith, after the Final Fantasy 7 character.

Confirms that there are weabs and maybe a handful of us actually work there.

this is great as facebook cover

Checked
AWOOS inbound

I'm all in it

>anime faces are only used by oldfags like myself
The only faggots that still use anime faces are newfags that just got into anime and have yet to get over the autism phase

fuk blumphf

WE MUST USE OLD AESTHETIC ANIME FACES TO FOOL THEM. ALL MODERN STYLE ANIME FACE POSTERS MUST BE BANNED

What's the big deal? Are you really going to let this warp your perspective of anime posters?
This is exactly what the Jews want you to do. They "leak" information that turns the current resistance against each other. Classic spook in the works. Almost everyone on this site has at least 1 anime reaction face, ((they)) name the agency to scare people and then that very commonplace thing is warped because of preconceived notions. We did the same thing with pepe, the trash dove and milk.
I swear you guys are some of the most confusing lot I've ever interacted with. You can comprehend these elaborate psyops when you're using them to pull shenanigans like with Shia but can't see when it's happening in your own backyard.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
How do you do fellow anons! What is your favorite loli?

DELET THIS

Despite the fact that the website originally had Yotsuba as a mascot, was originally centered around anime, and anime being an integral part of the website, all weeb posters are CIA shills?
Do any fucking retards actually believe this?
1/10 made me reply

>Sup Forums want this deleted

ベーンか?

This old fake news, you dumb niggers. Stop bumping this shit without even reading the fucking article.

( ゚∀゚)o彡°
どうぞ

Really makes u think, doesn't it?

>"m-muh fleddit"

>The one user who spent months forcing the CIA bane meme was actually a spook so CIA would become a endearing character to the entire community.

holy shit

>Sup Forums afraid of a few anime girls

Kaomoji isn't anime you retard

mfw pol is CIA

I thought you guys were my friends

CIAniggers spamming anime girls, don't let this slide

But then, that would mean... I'm a CIA nigger...

>posting pictures if fake girls when you can post pictures of warm beautiful real women

Oh fug man I remember seeing this gif while on acid. I got so fuckin spooked

NOICE

>breitbart

Almost made me laugh there for a second.

>3DPD

The girls are all shit though

Looks like the weebfaggots have the same IQ like the CIA niggers.

°°

There is no CIA anime psyop going on you guys, let's all just forget this stupid thread go back to posting out ip address

Post the oldest pic in your anime folder, see if they match the CIA's.

ka

>Links to /r/

>The hacker known as 4 Chan
>Cia know as anime posters

I didn't know I was cia.

It's true. Some CIA virgin has been roleplaying on a MLP board, so they're obviously severely mentally ill. Looks like we should report and ban anime as well.

>secretly

I think you'd have to be a fool to think that the letter agencies don't pay us any attention.

lol they will never have better anime memes than us. TRY ALL YOU WANT. ps fuck the kikes

Time to fix rule 3 then.

Are CIA /ourguys/

>3D please dick
Don't worry im on it
Or rather
In it

Nothing to see here folks. Man, are you guys feeling sleepy right about now? I sure am. It's now time to sleep.

Are you trying to tell me that we aren't all little girls here?

>links to reddit
Holy fucking cancer you are aids

remember all, it's your civic duty to run over cia niggers with your car

I really want my hands of that database so i could comment on their shit taste

The real question is how many rare pepes they have (if any). That is the real test of their imageboard shitposting skills.

>CIA collecting waifus

We all are user

i found a pattern here. Umaru posters a CIAniggers, it all makes sense now.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE DAMN CIA NIGGERS
FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR CAVES YOU GOD DAMN SUBHUMANS

Well at least there not secretly normies

>breitbart and anime
disgusting

The best part is that these aren't even jpgs, just some ascii characters they can copy. Since no one uses those anymore it becomes even easier to detect these idiots.

It's not really anime girls

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html

Checked in CIA bread!

Σ (゚Д゚;)

I wonder if they use a script to just download them or if someone actually picks and saves them.