Sup Forums have you been tested?

Sup Forums have you been tested?
if you were 1% jewish does that make u a jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
jewishpress.com/news/israel/religious-secular-in-israel-israel/revolutionary-ruling-permits-genetic-testing-of-halachic-jewish-status/2017/10/01/
youtube.com/watch?v=6YbUYMcgqJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

28% jew masterrace

>paying to give your DNA to (((them)))

Kys

The better question

Does being a Jew who didn't know he was a Jew make you a Jew?

The Jewish psyche isn't genetic r-right?

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
But jews rock

(((tested)))
I'm suspicious that those companies add a little jew to every DNA printout they do, with the thinking that:
"if the goy thinks he is part Jew then he won't hate the real Jews, and hate anyone who says anything against (((us))) and by extension him"

Nuremberg laws, you newfag

(((23 and me))), the person you likely sent your DNA to, was accused of racism because of something to do with the Ashkenazi Jews. As such, they've started to give EVERYONE some percent of Jewishness. Don't trust them with your entire heritage.

Which kind of kike?
Semitic and therefore an Arab goatfucker
Or AshcanNazi and therefore an inbred snake worshiping Truk?

>Sup Forums have you been tested?
>Implying I'm giving my DNA to some shady jews
>if you were 1% jewish does that make u a jew?
No, man. You can be up to 1/8th jewish as long as you don't consider yourself one of the chosen people and don't follow the religion. If this is non-jewish enough for Hitler, it's good enough for me.

This.

Faggotry is genetic (complicated by mother having the genes which excrete hormone imbalances in utero then triggered by being childraped...still genetic though)
Inbred congenital disease is genetic
Sociopathy is genetic

It is genetic.

Though
Telling an inbred diseased faggot sociopath he is god's chosen and no mercy toward goy does not help matters

I'm 2% arab and 2% subsaharan. J U S T

>JARVIS SET TARGET TO ISRAEL

The Jews say I am not Jew

I don't have any Jewish, and neither did any of my family or friends I had tested (~10 people).
Maybe you're just part Kike.

>inb4 buffaloed
Old finns are Mongoloids

am I white?

>equip: tin foil hats
jeez its almost like u guys r scared of being found to be a bunch of jews

The full story is 23 and me accurately told all AshCans they were snake worshiping black sea turks with zero semitic genes.

LARP kikes did not like not being the chosen people so they screamed antisemitism and made 23 and me to call a bunch of LARP kikes regular kikes.

sociopathy int even real
>waaa people r dying waaa

Are you a civic nationalist?

More like subsahuman

Do you realize to be 1% anything is like 12 generations ago? Or more.

I'm jewish and act like a hardcore asshole nazi online to make white nationalism look bad

I mean, it was found out that they do have filler dna in your results. Usually scandanavian or jewish. They just put it in to make people more interested in getting the test cause they might be part "viking".

LeL that was bretty funny Desu. Once again, the Jews have changed the course of history.
> they're good at it!

Yeah 23andme has fucked me into being Jewish quite recently.

Then I saw that in Israel they're trying to get these tests used for proof of Jewishness.

The Eretz Hemdah Institute for Advanced Jewish Studies in Jerusalem has recently published a collection of responsa (Bemareh Habazak pt. 9), which rule, among other things, that it is possible to determine the Jewish status of a man or a woman based on a unique genetic test, makor Rishon reported Friday. Should this ruling be embraced by Israel’s Chief Rabbinate, it would provide many olim from the former Soviet Union a valid means to prove their Jewish ancestry.

“Testing the Mitochondrial genome, which is transmitted exclusively through the female germ line, makes it possible to identify relatives,” Rabbi Yosef Carmel, the Rabbinical Dean of the Eretz Hemdah, told Makor Rishon. “If it can be proven that a Jane Doe is the offspring of a Jewish mother, her own offspring would also be recognized as Jews (from birth).”

According to Rabbi Carmel, “some 40% of European Ashkenazi Jews carry a genetic mark that suggests they are the offspring of four mothers who immigrated to Europe from the Middle East a millennia ago. Chances are high, statistically speaking, that anyone able to prove that they are the offspring of those four mothers is Jewish according to halacha.”

Rabbi Carmel explained that for the purpose of validating an individual’s Jewish heritage a statistical probability is sufficient, rather than a “clear sign.” In his view, once one has been identified as Jewish with this method, they are no longer required to go through a conversion process to become Jewish.

Not genetic, huh? Looks like all of those descendants of converts are fucked after all. TOLD 'YA!

Some bernaise

jewishpress.com/news/israel/religious-secular-in-israel-israel/revolutionary-ruling-permits-genetic-testing-of-halachic-jewish-status/2017/10/01/

1 > 0

kek this thread has shaped up quite nicely

I'd be more scared of being willfully unemployed - The Man Himself would have had you forcefully sterilized if you remained perpetually jobless for a long enough period of time.
And man, I just *know* there are a pissload of dumbfucks here who apply to that.

Wut

And I'm a nazi and act like an entitled, whiny, white-hating jew.

I was 100% European until 23andme changed their data about three months ago. It's part of their diversity campaign to prove we're all part of the human family, etc.

What do you expect from Google?

I'm just trying to figure out how to use this to my advantage. I am Jewish now because my Jewishness is from my mother's side.

>jewish psyche genetic

No it's not. The Jewish soul is transmitted either in the womb from your mother, or as a result of a proper conversion. (The third time you go under the water it is magically downloaded.)

As I said this causes a real fucking issue for converts. I wish the Jews would just come out and say no, dumb goyim, we don't want your fucking genetics muddying our pool and that's that. But no, they got greedy and started selling conversions. Idiots.

One problem is that it is thought that if you're a convert then you are in fact a reincarnated Jew. If you're born Jewish you were either Jewish in a prior life or did something really, really good in order to be reincarnated as a Jew.

Jewish elite certainty is really overwhelming. They hate humanity, and love themselves. Sound familiar?

well im a tortilla bitch for now so i guess ill worry about it when it turns out the subject i studied is useless & im too frail to make tortillas

Jews rock

>(The third time you go under the water it is magically downloaded.)
you're so spiritual user

>nepotism rocks

kys sand merchant

Nice to meet you.

wtf is so exciting about the news they dont even show gore!

They sure made America the country it is today, you have to give him that

Soviet union is ready.

So you wouldn't donate blood either?

I thought this was a Sam Hyde thread

Don't reproduce

Wrong. They subverted a great nation of industrialism and hard work into the narcissistic media hype self glorification shithole it is today.

Jews had little role if any in making America great, ever, unless your definition of great is hollywood and selfies.

You are wrong. youtube.com/watch?v=6YbUYMcgqJU

I just checked, still 100% faggot, thank god

>still 100% faggot
Jesus can take care of that

>not differentiating between british and irish

what kind of a low tier dna test is this

100% jew, jealous?

It goes by if your mother was one, so they didn't need to worry about cucks not being sure who the father of their wife's son is

I suppose a non-Jew wouldn't know this but you're only a Jew if you matrilineally descend from Jews.

Jealousy is an inherent jewish trait, which is why jews are tryhards. You have to compensate reaaaally really hard to make up for being manlets and dicklets, and typically unattractive.

You're like that really ugly chick in high school who will suck any guy's cock for attention, then strut around like you're hot shit.

LeL I'm proud of you user.

I got in when it was on sale for $45

Married with kids ;w;

>I'm jewish and act like a hardcore asshole nazi online to make white nationalism look bad
TYPICAL TRICKS

if i was 1% jew i would be disappointed in the scotts. jews dont pass the anti anglo standard. norwegians sure. even potato niggers but no jews, saudis ot french

>Married with kids ;w;
inshallah

>Blessed are you O God, King of the >Universe, Who has not made me a >goy

Fixed;

Blessed are you O God, King of the Universe, Who has not made me a Jew

If I was 1% jew, I'd immediately turn the oven on Broil and take one for the team.

Mine came back 48% Scandinavian, 40% Irish, and 12% English. My best friend's came back 94% Eastern European, 3% Finnish, and 3% Italian.

I have a sliver of Merchant blood.

Man, you nips think you're the best at everything... aren't black men fucking your whores?

Sociopathy is in fact real and it represents a grave reversal and perversion to how humans have interacted in their evolutionary history: As extremely close knit tribal or village communities with almost zero privacy, everything being shared between the inhabitants as a unit. (Albeit with significant differences for such figures as a chieftain, not trying to say early humans were commies.) Humans cooperating, having empathy for each other, having compassion and being in some cases selfless for the sake of the tribe/community/whatever's welfare. This essential function of humans has allowed us to not only survive, but also thrive, as no matter how intelligent you are, one human going at it alone against nature and the world has a significant disadvantage. The same goes for one human going against a united and synchronized group of humans. That is also why """Individualism""" in the modern capitalist sense is retarded garbage and mental poison.

The fact still remains that sociopathy is antithetical to almost every single aspect of the intelligent human being and how he has evolved into his present circumstance. It's a dangerous and regressive genetic trait that will only make society worse in the long run, and it must be identified and driven out of the gene pool just as much as incest or retardation.