Regalia Producer Explains Anime's Broadcast Halt

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-09-02/regalia-producer-explains-anime-broadcast-halt/.105985
Thoughts?

Also
>Nagatani says that the production staff was dissatisfied with Regalia's animation, direction and sound
>the sound is still shit

>even anime get reshoots now
This was not what I meant when I said anime should get with the times!

At least they know when it's shit they should stop and fix it.

No idea what that even was

I'm just glad it's back.

It wasn't all that bad. When will the broadcast continue?

>Actas
>production delays

Not surprised

Whatever changes they made to episode 1 is so far too minor to have been really meaningful. We will need to have watched at least all four episodes and compare them to see if reworking on them itself really was worth it.

Who cares, it will flop hard anyway.

This is the most funny and sad thing at the same time about it.

Yesterday.

At least the reshoots aren't done to add quips.

Trying too hard to be the next eva

Oh.

Its a garbage show and wont sell anyway
Just cancel it

Green fucking when.

>salesfag acting like an autist selfcentered kid who thinks the world revolves around him and shows should be cancelled if he doesn't like them
Kill yourself

I like it, that means next episodes will go smoothly.

>While the story itself will not be changed, he hopes that its impact on viewers will be stronger.
>he actually believes that the generic mecha people watch only for lolis and 2D will have an "impact" on the viewers
Just how deluded can one man be.

I watch it for the yuri.

That's a nice pic of Rena and Yui. Hopefully we get it HD.

>Given that most mecha anime are now animated with CG, he wants Actas [Regalia's animation studio] to do its best as one of the few studios making hand-drawn robot anime."
At least he has good intentions.

If I enjoy it, it will have certainly impacted me as a viewer.

But you, a person who probably doesn't even watch the show, likely won't think that it impacted anything unless it takes over the board like Re:Zero, or something.

This. At least he has good intentions.
Unlike Shaft.

Would like to reply to you seriously, but
>But you, a person who probably doesn't even watch the show, likely won't think that it impacted anything unless it takes over the board like Re:Zero, or something.
Nice baseless accusations here, faggot.

>producing a hand-drawn robot anime "burned a lot of calories" and felt negotiating the schedule was "stressful." Given that most mecha anime are now animated with CG, he wants Actas [Regalia's animation studio] to do its best as one of the few studios making hand-drawn robot anime."

He really should stop living in the past and accept CG as the way to go for mechanical animation.

I liked this, glad to see it will bradcast again.

Honestly, first episode v2 flow much better than v1. Adding one line for Johann and Sara in prologue foreshadows the antagonist goal and Rena and Sara relationship.The exchange between Kei and Rena in the middle of episode is also better in v2 because unlike in v1, Rena doesn't look to be completely clueless about what Kei's talking about.

>I don't have a response, so I'll just say that the fact that your post hurt my feelings precludes my giving one.
Okay.

It looks like shit.

It'll looks better than 2D if done by a good CG studio. 2D mecha animation tends to lack detail outside of closeups and hardly ever move with a believable sense of weight.

Is it reairing everything or starting from the latest episode?

Reairing everything

Restarting from the first episode. There's a few changes, both to the art and the dialogue.

Sweet, I didn't catch it last season.

shit show zero sales dead thread why even trying just abandon this garbage already.

Nagatani is the hero anime needs, but not the one it deserves.

Let's hope so.

Looks like Regalia will be Fall AOTS instead

They fixed the sound effects right?

Apparently episode 1 v2 sounds the same.

Fucking why?
The sound effects were the biggest problem by far.

No, it just means you're another faggot that likes to make retarded assumptions to defend his point.

A polished turd is still a turd.
I feel sorry for the production staff because they have to be ordered around by some talentless hack.