Hey POL I just wanna fit

Why are you against CIVIC NATIONALISM?

You cannot have a white country, you know that, why are you against brown people?

Why can't we be friends?
>Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

no.

neuter yourself reddit

dude....

You are a non-indigenous species in the society we created. If it makes you feel better I'd happily pay an extreme premium tax for you, and the rest of black americans, and other various ethnicity's to go back to their country. Safe and sound, able to build their own society whatever that may be. What would you say to that?

It's visceral,user. Sorry.
When I see a girl with a guy I think "cute couple" and I go about my day.
When it's a white girl with a blackish guy, I feel, from the bottom of my gut, that something pretty has been destroyed for all generations to come, and it makes me sad and angry.
I'm really sorry and I don't wish you ill, but i don't think I can change that.

BASSSEDD BLACK GUY!!!!!!!!!

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE WELCOMED HERE BROTHER!!!!!!!

US PEDES ACCEPT YOU AND LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh shit wrong website

sorry sorry meant to say, nigger.

Bro

>You cannot have a white country

That statement alone is going to make them want one just to spite you

You see black guy, it is not you we hate. It is your potential 80 IQ offspring which will most likely try and became a rapper and ruin our culture further.

Unless you plan on blacking a European goddess, then by all means go forward. .

>You cannot have a white country
No
YOU can't have a white country
WE will and it will be fun

t. white guy probably not even from the usa larping as a nigger

that's right brother WE are gonna live in a white heaven. MAGA!!!!!!!!

Give me a single good reason why we cannot have a white country based on the Wilsonian principle of ethnic self determination?

Hard mode: don't evoke the nazis

Just imagine that niggers dick throbbing into a white pussy making mongrel offspring.

This is why Civic Nationalism doesn't work.

your race cant even keep its culture in check and the vast majority of you blame others for your races ineptities.. personally the abolishment of segregation kinda fucked you guys over. there used to be thriving black communities in america and now look at it.. we couldve worked out the racism thing if we maintained cultural sepratism. you couldve policed your own communities and flourished but the feefees got in the way. also welfare has basically destroyed almost all ambition of the common black culture. its a shame i honestly have no problem with black people aside from the culture i even feel really bad for what has transpired over the last 70 years or so..

race war when?!

Ironically, if I was in your place, and assholes like me on the internet told me they hate the idea of racemixing, I'd want to impregnate the whitest girl,so my kid doesn't get as much shit.
Shit's fucked, and there's no judge.

show dick or gtfo

>((You cannot have a white country))

Here's a tip. Go on reddit and they'll suck your cock all day and call you Based. But when you come here you should know what's coming your way.

This is one reason nigger

>MAGA hat

Anybody who thinks their "redpilled" because they support Trump are maximum bluepill.

>>Why can't we be friends?

because niggers loot too much and 13% of population commits 50% of murder

Stop killing everybody first, then we can talk about friendship

We can't be friends because I have to carry your sorry asses.
In other words, I PAY YOUR BILLS.
BLACKASS MOTHERFUCKERS COST ME MONEY, AND A LOT OF IT.
Can your negroid brain appreciate any of that? How would you like it if the majority of whites took money out of your paycheck?

You were never meant to be here, it's only by mistake and neglect. Your home is africa, your tribe that of negroids.
Civic nationalism is living with in a broken society, ethno nationalism is fixing it.
You have to go back, and you WILL go back. The time will come.

Makes me feel bad though, this guy looks nice i want him to be accepted.

bros bros let's not be so harsh on the nigger. This nigger looks mixed. We need to at least give him that.

You should move to southside chicago and walk around at night by yourself with a gold chain around your neck while preaching your tolerance and acceptance ideas

listen white bro, i hate niggers as much as the next guy but I'm saying this guy looks like he doesn't suck as much as your typical nigger.

(a) Blacks and Browns, by genetic, only want welfare, because they are very low IQ by genetic, on average 80 points, and thus very lowly capable, however, they are too low intelligence to understand this is innate to them and has nothing to do with Whites at all. They continue to scream for welfare, and are voting for the Communist candidates that will try to move America into Communism, however, they will be cut off from it and put to work in factories by us. All able-bodied people will be cut from welfare and put to work. In the meantime, abolish Section 8 housing and move the welfare offices out of your towns and keep them in the big cities only.

(b) Whites comprise only 40% of America because there are 50+ million illegals and because the impudent liars publishing the demographics are including Mestizos as White when they are not. They are presenting false demographics in order to keep Whites from realizing how they are being quickly out-numbered and out-multiplied so the by the time they do realize, the Blacks and Browns will already have sufficient numbers to take over the voting blocks and then completely destroy America and the Whites.

(c) Blacks and Browns, because on average their IQ is 80 points and that they commit almost all crime in America, put an extremely huge strain on the public systems and are a pretext for very expansive bureaucratic government which is always corrupt and controlled by the Deep State. They must be segregated so that they cannot continue destroying American culture, society, and civilization by chronically immensely burdening the Whites and polluting culture and the political system with their low intelligence and disorderly nature. No words can explain the degradation they cause to American society. This is innate in their genetics and cannot be changed. For every single one that seems palatable there are a thousand disorderly uncivilized unreasonable ones. They completely destroy schools with their presence.

Rhodesia that's why. Now fuck off and die nigger.

What are you going to do about it? Tell me faggot, what are you really going to do about it? Just complain on the net like the little bitch you are. Can't wait to pipe me some good white whore and make sure she ends your dreadful genetic lineage.

The mixed blacks are the worst kind I swear. They sembrace niggerism more than their heavier pigmanted bretheren at one time, and act like their just whites with a little bit of color the other time. They're the jews of niggers.

You are correct, I would accept him in my group of peers if i knew him in real life.

I guess we could all be friends afterall

I do not hate people because they are black, I hate people who have shitty mentalities

I apologise for being a dick to you on the internet

Ima drink a beer, a toast to you user

We cannot have a white country but you're free to have two dozen black countries?

That hardly seems fair.

if you ask me a nation should be 10-15% civic and the remainder ethnic

>you cannot have a white coujtry.

Because I wont accept a world that tells everyone else they can, but whites can't.

>you cannot have a white countr-

Stopped there. Fuck off nigger, don't tell us we can't have what every other race has.

I would love to be friends. I would love to hold hands with the various peoples of the world and fucking sing kumbaya all day.

Unfortunately we live in the real world. We can all be friends but we have to come to terms with the fact that we make shitty roommates.

>I do not hate people because they are black

I can't say the same thing about you, cumskin. I hate whites because of their disgusting skin color, and I also hate them for not having a backbone. They are fucking cucks that can't take charge of their women or their children.

>We cannot have a white country but you're free to have two dozen black countries?

You are trying to use logic against leftists. You shall fail as leftists only understand emotion

Try saying things like "White people are racyss and colored folk should stay away from raacyyys whitey by leaving america to show them #Resistance"

Then all leftists and non whites would leave USA alone

Don't listen to the purity spiraling faggotry of the Spencerfags. They want America to fall so they can make "muh white ethno state" happen. Be honest, don't let your fellow brown people drag you down and procreate with your own kind only.

Civic nationalism is an oxymoron as the word nation refers to a people united by a common descent, language and culture.

>tfw high iq black outlier
>tfw cushy affirmative action job
>tfw qt pi trad wifey with strong polak and danish genes

TITS OR GTFO!

Why can’t we have our own country?

If 51% of white people wanted to split away and start an autonomous state, would you counter signal them?

Why are you pretending to be a nigger on the internet?

>tfw pure white genes destroyed, bringing shame to ancestors

1. Fuck off out of Europe. That's white ethnoland
2. Don't be a steaming pile of shit and things can work out in the USA. A lot of people seem to have given up on this part, as PoCs just don't seem to get American culture.
How much longer do you expect people to be tolerant, and what do you think should be done to deal with the problem groups who reject America but insist on being here?

>I also hate them for not having a backbone

Youre thinking about hipsters

Try kicking somebodys front door in in the middle of kentucky

See how quickly a real whitey fills you up with buckshot

You want to fit
We want to fit with our kind
Also, brown people are shit(*)
Go away

(*) no? Why aren't you moving to a brown country?

don't fall for the meme
aware is aware

Hello Based Black Man.

I Agree, All Those Alt-Right Nazis Are Retards.

They Are Totally Just Like Antifa.

I Am All In For Civic Nationalism.

I Love Black Guys.

Just Fuck My Wife Please.

Fuck Her Right Now Based Tyrone.

You've been enslaved by just about every group of people you've come into contact with. Blacks are the worlds betas.

>hey dumbass wh*te pepo we gonna elimainte you >but lets be friends about it lol
fuck you niggercum

Clean your room
Clean your house
Clean your neighborhood
Then get back to me.

Those that you enslaved where nothing but slaves to begin with. Try fucking with a real African blood and I promise that you'll be picking your teeth from the ground.

>1v1 me irl fgt

Problem is you only attack in packs like animals, so it’ll never happen.

Of course, for a black guy to go this route,he isaccepting to himself that he's doing his kids a solid by making them whiter. Conversely,he knows the bunny is fucking her kids up. But he doesn't care. He is not of an altruistic or thoughtful nature.
That is,in fact, what the modern alienated and confused burner likes most in his kin.

Nobody could decide on his skin color and social Background, but everyone can fight for the right Cause. If you support liberal values like freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free markets, civil rights, democratic societies, secular governments etc you are a friend of Mine.
>muh blacks are rapers murderes etc
Yes, but we should still include the good black people in our society
>muh women and blacks
Only Beta fags thinkh that women love blacks Just for there dicks. If some one is better looking, richer or has better soft skills he could always steal your girl regardless of skin color. Just approche the girls and work Out so you are desirable for Girls.

It is great to see people like you op who stand up for there values

>why are you against low iq people that are violent and lazy that attack productive members of society, and are a financial burden upon the country?

What it like being a retarded nigger OP?

Can you and your people not go back to your home continent and emulate what whites have done?

The Asians have done it, so have the Indians. Why cant Africans? Why do we have to give Europe to you over breeding parasites?

You should never "just want to fit in"
That's your first mistake. A lot of people on here arent super racist as it would seem, it's done ironically or to be funny. Personally, I do hate niggers, not all blacks are niggers.
Why do you "want to fit in"?
Do you mean into POL? Or into polite society?

Where is this from?

Sup Forumsacks who demand a white ethno-state are delusional and aren't even worthy of having one.

While I can agree in principle such a thing would be best its just never going to happen, ever.

I grew up in the 70's in a wealthy suburb of Boston and that was for all intents and purposes a white world the few inner city blacks bussed out to us for their entire school career notwithstanding.

When immigrants began to come in by the millions the overall quality of life in this area dropped. Increased crime rates, increased traffic congestion and the general trend of state governments bending over to accommodate people who contribute relatively little of much necessity .

This immigrant flood was devised by Democrats for two reasons. One was to build a voter base of loyal and grateful new democrats and the other to expand the tax base to cover their unwise government give away programs to create this underclass.

If you support yourself and contribute positively to your community I see no reason why you should not be embraced and welcomed as a fellow American by all lovers of Liberty. People who use race hatred to claim superiority need to prove their superiority by their deeds which will speak for them.

While you can cite genetics to insist there are differences in humans if your only response if to express violent hatred of other sorts of people you have failed your own race and need to look at what you do with the superior genes you think you posses

It's pretty funny, whites don't know what to do when I tell them I hate niggers. Also, blacks hate being called nigger, so I keep going out of my way to do it, having lurked here and on Sup Forums for a decade, I'm immune to being upset over being called nigger, I've called hundreds of you faggots nigger and the majority of you kindly reciprocate. Keep it up Sup Forums, doing Gods work. I hate niggers.

Go ride your very own bike to your dads house.. oh hang on...

This is a pretty quality post, user. Acknowledging the difference between general trends and individual deeds is top tier.