AHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA...

AHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>FBI director during 9/11, the biggest failure in US law enforcement history

>"IT'S MUELLER TIME!!! IS IT F5'OCLOCK ALREADY FELLOW REDDITORS?!?!? DRIP DRIP DRIP!!!!!!

I CAN"T BREATH,I CAN"T SEE, MY LUNGS ARE OUTSIDE MY BODY!

>Screenshotting just the headline of an opinion piece with no source like we're supposed to know where it came from or what the point is

It's Wall Street Journal. The most trusted news on the internet.

>Opinion
>opinion discarded

why are you laughing?

mueller is a fraud

>he doesn't recognize what publication it is just from text formatting

the current meta is definitely shit but you have to feed goldfish food they will take a bite out of

Bumperino

IT'S FINALLY, ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

Sadly, I fear this is a nothingburger.

>When the DNC and deepstate try to stump Trump, and they end-up stumping themselves.

>(((Wall Street Journal)))

>literally such a new fag he doesnt recognize the wsj just from format of text and layout.

Lurk moar.

Anyone notice the campaign by Trump friends to discredit Mueller recently via opinion pieces like these? There was one published in the Times or WaPo recently too.

Left can't mom

doesnt matter, he' should have refused the position to begin with.

He and Comey both helped gag and bury the corruption alligations made by FBI informants on the Uranium 1 Deal.

He's fucked.

Hannity will be on Fox in the middle of another show in like two minutes. Buckle up, lads, its happening.

God somebody got paid to make these.

KNEE STATUS:
>BENT

Trump loves to talk about russia medding and it will cause his downfall