Mob Psycho 100

Have you eaten your vegetables?

Also, are you ready for Dimple to possess that random bodyguard for five minutes to be animated?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/NBCCFja.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't wait for the fanart explosion tbqh

So at this point in the manga, which characters aren't brainwashed?

I wonder how hot BONES is going to make him.

Everyone except Mob

Teru as well if he's still even alive. Serizawa too, maybe.

Oh yeah, I do hope we see Serizawa.

I wonder how Minegishi is doing.

>***,164位/***,184位 (***,917 pt) [*,*30予約] 2016/09/28 Mob 100 BD
>***,305位/***,305位 ○ (***,910 pt) [*,*15予約] 2016/09/28 Mob 100 DVD
>***,584位/***,531位 (***,468 pt) [*,*30予約] 2016/09/28 【Amazon.co.jp限定】Mob 100 BD
a very nice spike but need to break 5k atleast before the end of the season else i'll lose my faith on humanity.

Don't get your hopes up. It will be 3k, maybe 4k at most.

>still having faith in humanity, especially nips
user please

I really don't want Bones to make him hot. He's supposed to be some unfortunate bodyguard that Dimple possesed. Not fujobait ;_;

The stalker threads are a mess, holy shit. At least now I know where the shitposters went.

I want them to make him hot

Well ONE drawing standards wise the dude is either average or somewhat above average in looks depending on your taste (namely if you like scruffy middle aged gangsters).

So assuming that everyone is hotter in the anime chances are he'll either be slightly hot or hot, again depending on your taste.

its the same regalia dude who keep shitposting about mob on stalker thread he seem to take it very personal for some reason.

I hope they show ritsu's battle with Shou, or that they extend mob's battle with that lady

how many episodes until reigen kicks claw's ass

One of the storyboard animators for Mob Psycho accidentally posted a preview image from episode 12, but quickly took it down. Luckily, I was able to save it. Seems to be an original scene.

weak

I can't believe I fell for this.

Somewhat related, but I hope the drawfag actually makes that doujin they were talking about in the last thread. "My Niisan's First Gangbang" or something like that.

So, what will Mob do to Dimple after he finds out hes behind everything relating the tree and brainwashing his friends and brother

He'll probably try to talk him out of it, but once he realizes it's too late, he'll have to fight him.

Forgive
Scold
Exorcise
Choose two

>Forgive
>Exorcise

This gif gives me video from ringu vibes.
Too spooky.

***,164位/***,184位 (***,917 pt) [*,*30予約] 2016/09/28 Mob 100 BD

Meme Psycho

>2 days 14 hours 45 minutes

BASED TOKUGAWA

Will Mob defeat Dimple with the power of friendship?

Mob, Reigen, Ritsu, the student council president, Teru.
Speaking of Teru, is he still wearing the wig or has all his hair grown back now? It doesn't seem like it's been more than a month in total.

>inb4 he saves everyone

>any of this Amazon garbage matters
So fanny. Your funny user, upboated. ECKSDEE

>Teru
>dead
ONE can't kill characters, he even bsed a character in OPM to be a cyborg to avoid killing him.

Ritsu and the prez are definitely brainwashed, Reigen probably is, and we have no idea what's going on with Teru.

>exorcise
>not exercise
Dimple will join the body improvement club.

Still no Full English ED uploaded yet guys?

They are? Oh shit, I forgot about the most recent chapter.

Teru isn't at the moment, but once he gets weak enough broccoli will take control.

You just got spoiled. He's talking about the latest chapter from MangaONE where chapters comes out 1 week earlier than the website.

More like ONE realize that killing off characters in a coming of age SOL shonen manga is shitty writing.

nice spoiler you got there

That would be so fucking good, holy shit ONE please.

sauce?

>you'll never brainwash Reigen into complete submission
It hurts

Ritsu and the prez were shown to be brainwashed in chapter 96.5. Reigen was 96.6.

>brainwash Reigen into complete submission
what a perfect setup for an EkuRei doujin

i.imgur.com/NBCCFja.jpg

I don't know the artist who drew it, though. Would like to know, too.

Fuck, last episode got me so hyped I went against myself and read the whole manga. Nice ride for Dimple

That would just be Reigen fucking a possessed broccoli mannequin that vaguely resembles Mob.

Or this.

But I want Dimple to brainwash Reigen and fuck him in front of Mob

>wanting to traumatize Mob for life

I want Dimple to corner and trap reigen with a mob of possessed people and break him

I like how most will think the next two episodes will be a cliche shonen invasion arc with a few interesting concepts, till that part happens

If you fap while possessed by a ghost, does that count as masturbation or necrophilia?

* till that asspull happen

Ah yes, I can't wait for "that." One of the best moments in the entire series, in my opinion.

Both?

Before that, they flip their shit at a different point.

He didn't suffer enough yet.

Wait, so you weren't talking about Gratitude ?

maybe this?

You mean the boss reveal?

I hope they make that a cliffhanger so we can watch the animeonlys flip shit for a week.

It ended already? Spoil me anons.

I will hate ONE if Mob has an ugly face when he's older. I'm fine if he's swole as fuck but don't take away his cute face.

Since they end episode 6 with dimple balloon I could see that happening.

> Doesn't find buttchin as sign of manliness

What a faggot.

But this is what Mob wants, why would you take that from him

It didn't, the real page just shows a dream Mob is having.
This.

>inb4 episode 10 will end with a new OST that is reserved for the Claw boss arc

Too soon user. That'll be rushing it.

Reminder that next episode would end when Pyro appears behind Teru.

In the end Reigen died, Mob went ???% and destroyed the entire city and fight scene similar to the beginning of episode 1 happens where Mob is fighting a barren city invested with spirits. Then Mob calms down, Tsubomi confesses her love to Mob but he rejects her. Mob discovers that he enjoys getting /fit/ because exercising is fun. I'm just writing more bullshit to waste your time. There is a 10 year timeskip and Mob is married to Emi(this girl who likes writing if you're animeonly) and they have 2 daughters and a son. Ritsu commits suicide because fuck that guy and everyone lives happily ever after.

SPOILER
>reigen marries the broccoli made manifest girl
>mob graduates, taller and fit
>teru a idol
>ritsu returns as a ghost, diminishing his death scene
>mob casts aside his powers with
>100% peace
>dimples gets golem body and wanders the world like Kain from kung fu legend
>city slowly rebuild

>>reigen marries the broccoli made manifest girl
Why would he fuck a vegetable?

Don't kinkshame him, user.

She was hot.
I think.
It's hard to tell with ones art.

You went on a date with Mob, how much money would you spend buying stuff for him?

I'll steal his lunch money

Mob exorcises Dimple, Reigen gets seriously injured in the final battle but makes it out alive.
Three year timeskip. Mob is in highschool and swole AF. He's still friends with the BIC, but they meet up outside of school since they go to different schools. Mob got over his crush on Tsubomi. He and Ritsu both work for Reigen, since he never completely recovered from his injuries. Tome and Mezato are 'paranormal investigators' and are famous online. Teru hooks up with that Awakening Lab chick, Rei.

All of it.

All the money I currently have, so around $9.45.

>Teru hooking up with the town bicycle
wew lad.

They're both sluts; I don't see the problem.

Regardless of how high it does it'll get a season 2 or a second cour because of that Mogami arc.

How dare you? Rei is pure. PURE.

You take that back.

>people think teru is a slut
he's literally saving himself for mob

>pure

Has she done anything unpure?

He used to go out with a different girl every day. He's used goods.

>>***,164位/***,184位 (***,917 pt) [*,*30予約] 2016/09/28 Mob 100 BD
>>***,305位/***,305位 ○ (***,910 pt) [*,*15予約] 2016/09/28 Mob 100 DVD
>>***,584位/***,531位 (***,468 pt) [*,*30予約] 2016/09/28 【Amazon.co.jp限定】Mob 100 BD
>he doesnt know mob atleast has the 3rd-4th highest point for summer anime.
>the reserve preorder is already 2nd highest behind LL
>still shitposting
phew btfo in mob thread and btfo in stalker too how can shtiposter recover after this?