Who would win?

Well Sup Forums?

Espada

You need to be 18+ to post here.

The clones of Pain would kill all the troupe.

One of them was capable of flattening an entire village.

I'm 21, jokes on you.

What is it with Sup Forums's infinite hatred for battles between characters from different works of fiction? It works fine on every other website, but constructive discussion is impossible on here for some reason.

Go back to those other websites.

Fuck off.

At least say why it's bad before the thread dies.

It would be close, but I'm willing to say the Troupe. That's because of what we have seen so far, and with Bonolenov, Feitan, and Chrollo, they could make a big amount of destruction. We still don't know the limits of other powers like Phinks, or Machi. And there are still charectars that could be added. And we also havent seen the power of Nobunaga.

Itachi solos

Not him but usually it's bad because characters rely on in-universe mechanics or systems that have no direct translation to other universes.

For example, Aura in the HxH universe is used up quite easily by enhancing your body, gyo, etc.

But in the Naruto universe the amount of chakra used to walk on water, run on walls, etc is virtually on-existant.

Other interactions include genjutsus, because there's virtually no way the hunter x hunter team can win even vs just itachi because he can just insta kill them all vasically.

Also think of pains Almight push, it destroyed a huge area, the strongest nen we've seen so far, the Chairman (human at least) could even touch that level of power.

The scales in the naruto universe are so far out of the hunter x hunter realm that it's a useless fight.

I don't know what your problem is. You just came to the justifiable and probably correct conclusion that the Akatsuki would win because the Narutoverse has generally stronger characters and gave a few examples.

That's EXACTLY the answer OP wanted, so why not just post it instead of bitching at him?

Get this NarutoForums-tier shit out of Sup Forums.

Pain alone is stronger than all of 'em together. Nardo characters are fucking broken even if they dont pull a oh my rubber nen

Fuck off back to Facebook or Narutoforums or wherever you came from.

Deidara alone is stronger than every hunterxhunter character, together.

> It works fine on every other website
Go back, then.

Thanks for the you's! XD how com u all so mad hahhahahaha lololol

I'm pretty fucking sure that was another guy

Who is a bigger Stu? Itachi or Chrollo?

Both are shit

Because it's cancer and thus attracts cancer like (You).

>HunterxHunter
>Where the strongest character by a huge margin gets killed by a nuke

Eh, ok.

>t. Hisocuck