Dangan Ronpa 3

Tfw u realize "despair Chiaki" is just part of the five stages of grief

>mono-jacket
despair was a mistake

>image.jpg
>tfw u

Another garbage thread by crossboarding faggot.

What the hell do you mean by that??????

What will happen in Mirai-hen according to DR1&2?
>Case 4 Suicide
Chisa

>Case 5 Traiter aka The 16th student
Asahina

>Case 6 Junko
Junko

The last episode of Despair will be a slice of life segment starring the ultimate despair class 77 students, showing their friendship still remains even after despair.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
What? I don't get it, my friend.

Which Danganronpa girl gives the best footjobs?

>Junko again
Tsumaranai

I'm saying Chiaki Mastermind theory is based less in speculation and more in a desire not to see her die again for the first time

Not Mukuro with her disgusting smelly ass feet

AYO WHERE MY CHISA PROTECTION SQUAD MEMBERS AT? WE DID A GOOD JOB PROTECTING HER THIS EPISODE, BUT THE REAL THINGS STARTS NEXT EPISODE.

It's part of her talent

Well Best girl killed best boy in

we have reached devianart tier fanbase

Ryuta is a god blessing
He is best boy too

>he thinks this is new

Two of the strongest and most powerful forces in the Danganronpa universe in the same room.

Ultimate Hope vs Ultimate Hope.

How wet would Komaeda be?

Post YFW DR3 turns out to be Junko's brainwashing anime and was designed the way it was in order to make us all fall to despair by the end.

Ah! That makes sense, my friend. Stay strong, the last few episodes will be a wild ride.

Right here, my friend! We'll stay strong and carry through this all!

I have to get my hands on one of these one day or well do something with it, it seems kind of interesting to say the least!

>being new
How would you even know about deviantart fanbase

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR GIRL SEIKO
>Easily has the best SHSL power as she can use alot of her drugs to be able to imitate the effect of others
>Hated candyslut before it was cool

I want Sup Forums to leave.

Only because Hiyoko has exposed feet doesn't mean she's good with footjobs.

The real answer is Peko or Kirigiri

There is literally nothing wrong with Sup Forums

Those girls are too autistic to understand the concept of giving someone else pleasure. It would be like asking a robot to do it.

The shitposting is new? Nah. The thread's OP being THIS retarded? That's not too common. We've only had one thread deleted before to my memory, and this one should be burned to the ground as well. OP is a blatant Sup Forumstard of some kind and should leave this board entirely.

That's the best part of it, you dumb fuck.

He'd probably die from his orgasm to be honest.

Tfw Mikan is so much of a slut even Junko is disgusted by her

Check the catalog right now and tell me there is nothing wrong with this board.

Naegi is short as fuck wtf?

This, desu

Which is why it would be great! When they actually do something out of character like that, fetishes are born man!

Yeah if you're into autistic girls

>Those girls are too autistic
Delicious buzzword, faggot. They're not at all autistic, you're just somehow triggered by girls who aren't oozing moeblobs. Kuuderes are a thing you giant cockwall-climbing faggot. Watch more anime.

Yea I know its full of moeshit

Sup Forums may have a shit taste in games but they have a good taste in Chinese cartoons

Can't you just call them stoic instead of using your weeaboo terms?

>moeshit

Yup confirmed Sup Forums cancer.

I want to peg him so fucking hard...

>speaks of buzzwords
>spouts more buzzwords

Enjoy your retarded girls fagmo

This. Why is he so good for fucking?

AI Chiaki is probably still around

Like on a flash drive or something

>cuck
>...
>outsider normalfags memes
>Sup Forums memes
>Sup Forums memes
>deviant art and tumblr tier shipping faggotry
>deviant art and tumblr tier fan arts

Its week 8 and these threads are still fucking awful.

Because it's not stoicisim, retard. And it's not a "weaboo term" at all.

>accuses someone of posting buzzwords
>provides no examples
I am laffin

There's just something about his little face that get's me going...

She's going to get killed in the next episode by the entire class who will have been brainwashed by the anime.

Then they will realize what they did and they will fall into despair.

we aint cancer we ware cemo

I personally blame the retarded as fuck theories and the people who make up such theories defend them with all their might.

>getting this mad because someone said your waifu wouldn't give the best footjob

Really user?

Seek help mentally ill faggot.

Just tell me where you live so I can beat the shit out of you bitch

Theories are fun. The obvious reason why these threads are bad is because DR is a fucking video games so of course Sup Forums will be everywhere.

I preffer Sup Forums over Sup Forums really, and I'm only on Sup Forums now just because DR is airing

But still, there is a lot of shit wrong with Sup Forums, Barneyfag, ACfag are examples of that.

Aside from that, what do you guys think P4-kun will do next?

>Jin Kirigiri and Chiaki Nanami
Kek

>a person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining.

That's literally Peko and Kyouko.

Honestly Sup Forums was a mistake

>pic
Someone make an Eminem edit. You know the song. Stan I think.

Of course he is.

16 hour kun and shit are memes made in here not normie memes

It's okay to theorise. But holy shit there are some absolutely bonkers theories out there that people on Sup Forums are willing to defend. Though mostly it's just retarded Junkofags who refuse to believe their Mary Sue is dead.

BEST

>its mikan eps

Hopemanfag gonna defend this

>I preffer Sup Forums over Sup Forums really, and I'm only on Sup Forums now just because DR is airing

Yup

>normie

Another cancerous outsider out of reddit.

>can't follow posts to determine which user is which
Thanks for confirming your stupidity. I was just calling you out on being a faggot, foot fetish user can do his own thing. Detective isn't my waifu either because I'm not a filthy seasonal waifufag like you probably are.

You phrased it as if stoic was all that defined them. It's not just stoicism, it's a cold or quiet personality with some cuteness buried beneath. Being stoic is not their only trait.

Jesus Christ not you again. I'm not telling you where I live, faggot. Stop trying to murder people.

Those aren't bad. It's more the cancerous shipping and waifufags that constantly ruin these threads.

What?

Tfw u realize "Gentle" is the weakest difficulty of logic and the reason Kotoko is triggered by it is because only elementary schoolers who aren't sesl like her play on easy mode

Because he looks like a girl and often looks worried. It's super cute.

Ne ne... Sup Forums would you kill your BF/GF for purpose keep you alive?

Don't forget the shitposting baiters

Is this an accurate depiction of the threads user?

I would tell them my NG code because I trust them and I wasnt using mind control candies to keep them on my dick

He's perfect and I want to kiss all the tears off of his face.

Best best best.

You learn to deal with it, my friend. The KiriJunko theory and the Aoi=Mastermind or Junko isn't dead theorizing is pretty bad, but I feel like all of that will stop soon and we should be glad about that!

>Ryota first
>Chiaki dead last
Well your taste is unique if nothing else.

Nice quads. These are the top three and easily identifiable. The "Naegiri Kiss When" faggot is easy to filter as well.

Careful user

Nah, I can't kill what's already dead. I miss Ishi

I want to lick her Maizonos

No, because I would love her and would want to put her safety above my own at all times.

I wanna make him despair and heal him right after.

>DR threads are worse than RE:Zero threads

Who saw this coming?

Yup.

Yes it is at this point.

The part of her talent is to get bullied every day and never liking it!

And I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

I heard Chiaki's character song was going to be called "Hinata-kun"

It started last ep when DR despair arc officially became shit. At least the future arc is still fun.

yes just get a new waifu

Basically this. Shippers and waifufags shit on these threads and completely ruin them.

I'd wish they'd all get trips so we can filter out their cancer.

Anyone who knows about /drg/.

The fact that you weren't part of the initial conversation but still got angry enough to jump in once your waifu was insulted just makes it worse.

Thats not Kyouko

I'm so glad I'm not the only Mitarai fan out there, he's so beautiful.

I'll try to stay strong for you Juzobro. What's the most likely ending according to you anyway?

>DR despair arc officially became shit
How? EP 8 was the best EP so far.

nice falseflag shitpost

Honestly the baiters have been worse than the waifufags. I agree that the shipperfags at the most cancerous thou

He wasn't talking about worst girl though