Antifa Nov4th

So Nov 4th is coming up and the antifags are supposedly planning to swarm the streets and town squares. What should we do in response? Show up and beat asses? Or just ignore them and let things run their course?

Personally, since antifa likes to wear all black and masks, I would think it appropriate for everyone opposed to them to wear all white and show up for a fight. What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/113643919
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What do you think Sup Forums?
nypa :^)

Nah

Anyone who replies after this post is a certified nigger.

Nice try redditfag. Go worship a frog somewhere else faggot

fuck off antifa

>What should we do in response?
in america, we shoot commies.

Good idea, Let's form a new KKK gang

You can try to set up scenarios where you can shoot them depending on your states laws.

If they swing a makeshift weapon on you and you're /fit/ you can kill them for a few brief moments. Nothing obvious like neck snapping that shows intent, just punching around the neck or whatever.

>Sup Forums

If you are in a self defense situation you should plant explosives in the sewers underneath the places where they will gather.
This post is satire.

Stay home and keep /comfy/

Nov4 is antifas day in the sun.
If they want to murder innocents th their beds and burn the city's to the ground I say we help them.
We allow them to be seen as the terrorists that they are.
The petition is in place.

Das rite white boi!

Best idea. Only faggots play outside

OP here, I understand no one takes antifa seriously, myself included, but that being said, if they have a turnout with numbers even fractional to what they expect, I feel like they'd still pose a threat. Their strength only seems to com in numbers.

nothing will happen, and if it does let the cops deal with them.

>a small handful of larping middle class brats and a bunch of vaguely connected people on the left decide to have a protest.

>you hysterically frame this as a massive gathering of antifa diehards and act like it's a big deal

>What should we do in response? Show up and beat asses

Don't you mean cry to the police and anyone who will listen when you lose the fights you instigate?

/b ?

I've read that they plan to scream at the sky.. Please Kek let this be true, and let some tard film it.

Stay home and watch Antifa flip their shit and throw tantrums for no reason.
Get your life in order and clean your guns, and let them shriek and cry and burn themselves out in the street as we approach the glorious anniversary of electing DJT.

I'm willing to bet those hilarious nazis would go as far as killing off some of their weaker kin to try and justify a massacre in a false flag! Apolitically speaking it would be a fruitful cleansing. They really crack me up every time.

>Sup Forums

They just want to buy the new Etryan Odyssey game :^)

Conservatives are weak.

Just dress as Antifa, then rape a POC on camera. Easy.

Lol
>antifag
>doing anything that doesn't involve dragon dildos and crying

And that's why you're country will keep getting worse and worse untill they force you out of your house in order to diversify the neighbourhood.

>Cites presidential rapists>146644736

That's not what Clinton looks like...

also, sage.

Trump is killing the GOP!

Society asks: Who is the enemy? From where does he attack? How do we distinguish him from one of our own, and how do we immunize ourselves against him?

But it's too late for these questions. The illness that society feels victimized by has metastasized to an irreversible degree. It can't be cured with surgery, heavy medication, or even wholesale amputation. "Stability at all costs! No life-support machine is too expensive!" But the virus is becoming stronger than its host, and its hostility is irrepressible.

Something's happening. Prepare yourselves. Call the Police! Call the Army! Stock up and wait for this whole thing to blow over. But soon it's inescapable - it's everywhere. "You are stronger than us, but soon I think, they'll be stronger than you." Maybe its time to see how the other half lives.

The rot has set in...
Alive among the lifeless...
Once They Were Almost Human!
The Nightmare Becomes Reality
The Threat Is Everywhere
If it doesn't scare you, you're already dead!

vimeo.com/113643919

>Sup Forums

>dragon dildos
/k/ is gonna be pissed when they find out commies are jacking their style

Let them demonize themselves

Why bother with stepping in? Once we get the proper backing, it will only prove that they are a threat to the average American and people around the nation will stand against them

Just go about your day as usual, we can clean up the tipped over trash cans when they calm down

please fucking do jerkoffs GIVE ME AN EXCUSE TO REMOVE YOU

Nothing. Just let them show up and do their monster hunting. Make 'em look like the schizos they are.

a lot of racist statues are coming down on Nov 4, you basement dwellers better stock up

Be a good owner, take your trashcan indoors on 4th.

We still have our teaspoons

stay out of reach and get as much as you can on camera, laugh as police and national guard stomp their shit in.
iguarantee if no right wingers bite they'll stage a false flag attack on themselves.

Turn your phone off, its gonna be fine.

>tfw antifa spider man shoots you with web

Do nothing.

This exact thing happened back during Vietnam. Hippies capture the hearts and minds of Americans, anti-war protests reach record levels of popularity, then one day the radical-commies decide to stop playing around and start the revolution. They show up all dressed to riot. They smash things and burn things and scream that the POTUS is literally Hitler. Then they get crushed, and America hates hippies and commies again.

It's like the circle of American communism.

let them go full retard on the streets
DO NOT FIGHT THEM
IGNORE THEM
let them cause havoc and vilify themselves

Definitely not Sup Forums faggot. The threat is real and stemmed from politics. Now go back to plebbit.

Show up, grab random dicks, feed the flames of division when someone takes offense.

Protip: wear gloves, or not if you're down for grabbing dicks.

Purple Revolution:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/

I think we should show up with milk & Pepsi, Kekistan flags, and loud ass speakers playing Shadilay. we need to give them a cultural experience.

The only way they can get any decent numbers is by congregating all in one city. If they show up in their respective towns/cities, and don't travel to a single place, the vast majority will be very small gatherings.

Also, nothing will happen.

end jewish supremacy

My teaspoons weren't regulation and I took a cheeky metal one to work because they handle teabags better. Long story short, they threw the book at me so I've got a 3 year wait till I can reapply for my TS440 permit. :( fml

end jewish supremacy now

>we are planning to hold ground
then what?

Jewish supremacy must come to an end we must also ban islam

Seattle has a bunch of these posters up around the place.

usa should deport all non whites maybe keep the japanese though they are ok...

violence is not the answer to the november 4th commie larpfest

if you're going to come to this board and shill at least put some effort into it you faggots.

nice memeflags btw

The correct answer is to stay home and do nothing and let the antifaggets ruin their own image in the public eye.

>Only fight the battles in which your own victory is assured.

Sun Tzu.

This. And wait for the cringe to begin and spam normie book and twitter with pics of low life antifa fags

Just let them loiter, piss on themselves and fuck off.

>mfw this is now an Etrian Odyssey thread

Naw, they just ran to the left side of the swamp, he will get to them in do time.

>isolated MOSTLY in big cities and college towns
>they are NOT producers of sustenance, nor skilled maintainers of infrastructure (to keep society functioning)
>sperging out in their already far-left hometowns
>implying this great tantrum will help their cause or change the minds of folks from REAL America
>implying this will not further solidify the Right
Ayy y'all, don't be dumbasses now.
Get /comfy/, get your favorite snacks & beverages and just k-keep yourself posted on the 4th.
Now for y'all cityfags that are /ourguys/, just document/report from afar. No need for being in conflict, get potential charges or even get injuries upon yourselves, son.
Let these "proletariats" REEEEE their asses off for our enjoyment. I swear, if any of /ourguys/ start shit and/or get beaten 20-to-1 (being in THEIR territory),
I will be fixing to be disappointed.
To /ourguys/ that might potentially be in the field;
>have discipline
>think in foresight
>practice delayed gratification
>hypothesis hindsight
Practice all these so you don't get in to fights, evade bad situations and to be safe in general.