US National Parks fee increase?

> pay me 70 shekels to enjoy your tax funded national parks goyim

cnn.com/travel/article/national-park-service-fee-proposal/index.html

>not buying natl park pass and visiting 3+ sites of our nations natural beauty every year

paying to walk around in your own nature? you guys need an outdoor recreation act.

It's free to look at images online

>not buying hundreds of acres of landing and finding beauty in the nature on them, doing the one time land buying jew, but avoiding the per visit payment jew, and handing it to your children to treasure when you've raised them right to value such things

wew op, you sure are gay

4d chess

>not wanting the national parks to be self sufficient

It's like you're a commie redditor or something

why do you have to pay to go out in nature?
I bet that doesn't even cover a (((fishing card)))

>Having to pay to visit land set aside for public enjoyment

You're the fucking commie. Choke on freedom bitch!

it's actually not such a bad thing since it potentially keeps mexicans away from destroying the parks. Although, believe me, one day soon the Jews will introduce "White privilege pricing" for such things.

underrated
we have such an act that even allows us to just march straigt into private property, if it is to get to something on the other side

you don't have to pay for just walking around in the forest or up at the mountain or whatever

point about national parks is that you should leave them alone and not intervene, schlomo

It's to keep the minorities out. I, for one, am in favor of this.

>why do you have to pay to go out in nature?

Because they need to pay the people who maintain the parks...

>we have such an act that even allows us to just march straigt into private property, if it is to get to something on the other side

thats the dumbest fucking thing i've ever heard...

You don't, just in some national parks

I live directly adjacent tona National Park. Nice place. The Vanderbilts died heirless except for a distant niece, who couldn't afford the annual taxes and accrued debt so sold this place (pic related) to FDR for $1. He donated it to America, because he already owned a mansion in the same town, of similar size. I've only toured the interior once, all other aspects of this massive estate are free to access.

maintain million year old wilderness ?

I was just about to post this.

Mexicans are ruining our national parks.

This is to stop them.

name one better way to keep the niggers out

Your right, we should just exploit their resources and just destroy them anyways.

Give me a break, this is 10x better than funding them with taxpayer dollars. The Chinese come over in droves and litter the shit out of them with their instant noodle cups, on OUR dime. This way they actually give us money. Let the people who go there fund them, while using taxpayer dollars for other, more useful things.

I pay for a very expensive gym. Not necessarily to get in, but to keep other people out. This is similar.

>wanting 100 million foreign mongrels "visiting" the parks every year and soiling and ruining them
the price should be $300 desu

>not trampling your annoying neighbours crop fields LEGALLY

I don't want to double pay for anything which is the oldest Jewish trick in the book

I had to pay 50 each for the grand canyon and yellow stone 2 years ago. Grand canyon wasn't really worth it bit yellow stone was. I need to go back and do some actual camping. Saying there's pictures online isn't even remotely similar you don't get all the fresh air and see animals up close. I saw a bear from about 10 feet away while I was in my car a bison I drove right next to it where I could reach out and touch it.