Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ykr2BfcwLF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think he died because he knew how bad things really were

He got killed for refusing cheese pizza hot dogs and handkerchiefs

He knew about deep state
He knew about globalists controlling the fed

Now because of the internet, more people know the truth

The last true President until Donald Trump.

>The last true President until Donald Trump.

Trump is not my president, he is my

God Emperor Donald Trump

Wanna see the truth that you never heard mentioned on Sup Forums? His death was faked, just like all of the major events of the 20th century. There are such blatant and obvious inconsistencies in the Zapruder film, that it would be so glaringly obvious to everyone were it not for the millions of dollars spent hammering home this and every other fake event of the 20th century.

A bit of a womanizer, but he seemed to get the whole picture.

He's a man just like any other man.

underrated

he let pussy get the best of him what a soy

I love that you people think you're so redpilled when you buy into the hoaxes just like the normies. All that matters at the end of the day to these intelligence agencies is that you believe the assassination actually happened.

Good. He was set on dismantling the CIA, one of the most corrupt govt agencies to ever exist.

Excited to see what tomorrow brings. Even if it is very little, they still wanted it to be postponed further.

Not as good as nixon.

reminder that is illegal to look the released files tomorrow

Good sizeable benis

>irish
to be honest, this was the first nigger in the white house

I'll tell you in 24 hours.

So based that he had to be killed.

>thinking the Kennedy family is Irish and not Jewish

My Dad works for CNN so I can look

He's basically the 'Fourth Hokage' of Presidents.

brings tears to my eyes thinking of the evils that took him away from us.

quads.

Obama of the 60s

Media covered for his sandals
Turned his fuckups into victories
Rich politically connected family

lucky he got shot and obtained sainthood

Mind blown.

JFK would have made a great Republican candidate if he was running today.

good guy and a real human bean

personally i think hes a nigger

a fuck up

he couldn't keep his dick in his pants, but he liked america and was a good potatonigger.

JFK was compromised, the state had dirt on him

Philandering descendent of drug running criminals, degenerate, democrat. At least he hated commies and was going to name the Jew before being nixed.

Weak willed shit, pussied out on Bay of pigs, start a war in Vietnam over a fake attack,a mob puppet.

The best president you had in the last 100 Years... right after Trump

Truth.

I don't think of him that highly, he bungled the 1965 immigration bills and his Cold War diplomacy nearly killed us all in the Cuban missile crisis. He had good ideals, but his execution was terrible. Perhaps its best he died when he did lest he be the white Obama.

Nixion was /ourguy/: navigated Bretton-Woods, Sino-Soviet Split, and his War on Drugs internationally was a masterful chess move (Russia and Iran to this day are dealing with the flood of opiates he sent them).

Trump is a Zionist fuck, he only became president because jews needed to calm down the white nationalist that are even more day by day (thanks to Internet) p.s: fuck off gringos, stop disturbing my beautiful mexican beaches

>Mexico calling other president Zionist puppet.

Kek you elected the most Zionist president who removed constitutional anti Zionist article

It's a Jew hiding behhind a mexico flag. I've noticed an increase in Brazil and Mexico Jew shills.

My president is a puppet of Zionist puppets, that is even fucked

FRUTADA

youtube.com/watch?v=Ykr2BfcwLF4

he went against the kikes who put him in there