Monster Musume

Why does Crabman not introduce a girl of his own kind? Is he self-loathing?

Crab has shit taste

that would be really though

I want to marry this spider.

>Reminder Ms. Smith is Best Girl.

So, monster girl tier list by Crabman when?

Some nice things arrived this week.

>Polt in furry tier
>Cerea in higher tier
I'm a fag for neither of them but this ranking is absolute ass.

I want to drink tea with Cerea.

We already know horse is his favorite. I don't think he'd personally rank any girl low because he created them all.

How many pages are there in them? And what all does it have?

We know that he will likely place Cerea and Miia the highest since they are his favorite girls. Don't know about the rest, though.

What tea does a horse like?

What would Miia's favorite ice cream flavor be?

Mongoose blood

Have anyone on Twitter ever ask Crabman which girl he rank the highest and which is the lowest?

He likes Cerea, and I doubt he would drop a bomb on himself to say he dislikes one of them.

it must hurt to be so stupid and to have such bad taste

He probably wouldn't rank a lowest. He said at AX last July that his personal favorite was Cerea but that has been different before so it's subject to change.

Lowest: Cathyl

Sometimes I think the fans think more seriously of his work than himself. He seems like a chill dude.

She's an obligate carnivore with a very limited palate, probably can't even taste sugar. I'd guess whatever ice cream still tastes good to a person who's just brushed their teeth.

He said he dislikes drawing Rachnee the most, due to her legs. Should have gone with a Jorugumo instead of a Drider.

Maybe TTF can bully Crabman to get him to create his own waifu tier list and show it to the fans and watch the massive shit storm of the fans doing a waifu war.

I started playing Monster Girl Island and I'm loving it so far

Mostly key art of all the girls.
According to the store page they're 96 pages each.

this
It would make a big problem for him if he does a tier list. Same goes for any artist if they do a tier-list of their characters. Sure they have their most favourite and their least, but they will never say it

Pralines and dick.

>Zombina: Mid Tier
>Polt: furry (worse) Tier
>This entire Tier list

wow, I though they were less pages
even it shows how to draw Crabman's style nipples
interesting
any other interesting stuff?

Applemint.

He's a self avowed breast man, so she's not going to be at the bottom. Besides which, she's his tool for tormenting Kaede. Crab obviously has too much fun doing that to think ill of her.

Update:
You can fuck the slime

Is this an image for ants maybe?

kek

>Sometimes I think the fans think more seriously of his work than himself. He seems like a chill dude.
So much this. People desperate to have their preferences and head canon blessed by the author are probably a leading cause of authors becoming hermits. Okayado's already halfway there.

IT GETS BETTER

>fuck the slime
Here's comes the tentacles.

Are you stupid? This is a blue board.

Fuck forgot to spoiler it

Favorite is fine(but leads to backlash if it disagrees with the fan majority). It's least favorite that's a major problem. Then fans will nitpick the slightest flaw or failure that character is given, citing it as evidence that he's picking on that character.

Spoilers don't make it okay to post.

If I suddenly stop posting, this is why

He just seems to be having fun and doing things he'd like to see on a chapter, then come the over analyzers and try to pick everything apart. It's quite obvious he doesn't take himself seriously, which is nice.

Every image you posted would have gotten you banned spoilers or not.

The thread could use the bumping more.

...Because posting spoilered nipples is a greivous offense that is always cracked down upon no matter what

Heavy sarcasm in case you couldn't tell

How about a game of "Who's bust is it anyway?"

Im trying my best!

Maybe he can explain why he thinks some of the girls are top tier and the rest at the bottom.

>/mggg/ is still alive
I thought that died eons ago

How can a population with no life die?

Look's like Mero's tit to me.

The Nipples are visible on this, but wait. its related to the anime! Also Zombina best girl.

Post croc girl

Neat, did you get them in person or order? I was wanting to pick them up depending on what all is in it.

Mainly MON.

Remember the camera adds 10 pounds; that's probably Papi.
Mero's nipples are cross eyed, too.

I heard before that there will be a uncensored version of the anime at some point.

Is this true?

What's the name of this series again?

Haven't looked at it in a year, and I want to check out all the new chapters.

One thread back. Learn to use the archive.

Being this clueless.

Sorry I meant could you post more?

Bald faced lie told by people trying to post their bad nipple addition 'shops and pass them off as canon.

Just don't watch the 'Murrican release

>Sentai Filmworks
>Censored version
>dub impending

bug like and "extra" uncensored version, like what they did with strike witches and vagoo.

colornigger is back boys, anyone got a request?

Not to mention idiots who can't spoiler.

kiss-anime faggot. Literally the best anime streaming site.

I'm going to marry Draco!

See

What did I miss last thread?

>streaming
>good in any way
How can one meme live on for so long? it's like a cockroach.

You going to have to wait because the Ocrs are first.

this
but with offputting jojo tier color scheme.

so the request is brown bee? how brown?

Doppel please. Anything goes. maybe lingerie, because she needs to wear clothes, and she should wear sexy ones.

What's wrong with streaming? Not all of us have the hard drive space to download episodes.

When I want to check something out its easier to just stream than to wait for a download.

It's called running out of options

i need the pic you want to use silly

I used a proxy to order them.

Amazon chocolate, since we made our Americas' Killer Bees by the Brazilian.

If you got time, mind making an album?

She's gonna be Daijabou right?

Poorfag

Brutal
Orc
Rape

YOU HAVE FIVE SECONDS TO REACT BEFORE TIO LANDS ON YOU CHEST FIRST.
WHAT DO?

nothing

Grab a Snickers, 'cause I'm not going anywhere for a while.

She's fine

Nice, I'm glad someone else was able to get them. Do you think you'll be able to scan them?

Yup I'm fucked

Sorry, I'm not going to have time, and I won't be able to scan them without breaking them, or providing crappy scans.

I'll try taking some more photos if anyone has any specific requests. Every girl and every outfit is here, I think.

Spoiler:
Spooder dies at the end, but then Kimihito's dautherus come crawling down from the attic

Yet not banned... somehow??
Jesus that was close

Least I learned my lesson about forgetting to spoiler something and censor the nipples too because mods are picky about those