Germany owes Poland $1,500,000,000,000 USD + C O M P O U N D interest

Krautcucks
>pay denbts

$1,500,000,000,000 USD or 6,000,000,000,000 Zloty (no Eurocuck currency bullshit you can hyperinflate away either)

With 5% compound interest, over 78 years, it works out to 67.4 Trillion USD or 270 Trillion Zloty.

Sagen sie das mit mir....
>SCHNELLES
>ABZAHLEN

And no, you're NEVER getting Pomerania, Gdansk, Silesia or Prussia back. This is cash only. Without schnelles abzahlen we take back rest of Pomerania and Saxony as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolandSerbia_relations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PAY UP GERMS

I'm okay with this, fuck EU

>you owe us roughly 17% of the entire wealth on Earth

Sometimes "fuck you" just doesn't get the message across

lol

Given that historic Polish definition of progress is having Tatar cock in one hole and a Jewish one in the other, while some Armenian fucks his wife, I guess even modern Germany is pretty backwards.

I can claim that the general share of Ashkenazi Jewish, Lipka Tatar or Armenian ancestry among the general population in Poland lays between 30-40%
That means Poland is 60-70% white, as white as mongrel United States was 30 years ago

Let that sink in lmao, even Germany with 10mln nonwhites and massive influx of "refugees", gypsy infested Slovakia and gook-ape overrun Russia are all more European than Poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolandSerbia_relations

Daily reminder that Poland is the most tolerant nation.

I mean it's fucking impressive for a "99% White Nation TM" (ask them how many of them have lipka tatar or jewish background)

Krystian Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
Anna Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
John Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrzej_Duda

Two Polish teenagers arrested for insulting Turkish workers in restaurant in Gdansk, and calling them "niggers" and "dirts" and ordering them "get the fuck out from Poland".
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink

* Niggers, check.
* Gay rights activists, check.
* Transsexuals, check
* Polish, check.
* Politician, check.

* most racemixers in Britain and Germany are ethnically Polish?, check!
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing

* tens of thousands of shitskin international students? Check!

* super candy - President with subhuman Jewish wife? Check!

>6,000,000,000,000 Zloty

almost kek'd here.

>ONE AND A HALF TRILLION DOLLARS

Why are you here? You should probably get to work. 1.5 trillion is a LOT.

You do realize that Germany since 1945 has saved up only $3 trillions right? If they paid back "only" $1 trillion for just the infrastructure damages done to Poland, it would be a miracle.

stop it kek

I hope this if forced to go through and bankrupts Germany and the EU.

Good luck getting that kek

those polish jews coming through.

Daily reminder that Poland and Lithuania are rightfully clay of the Kingdom of Saxony under Friedrich August von Sachsen the I. under his name. GIB BACK THE LAND POLACKSKY!

My favorite comfy bread to lurk in

well, just hand them the money.

germoney is finished anyways.

it shall burn.

allahu akbar.

Pay up Nazi's.

Ding Ding Ding...you won the lottery...oh really poland is getting gibs? Comrade of course - free holiday, off you go to Gulag.

This is just a reminder, do stupid shit and your children will pay for it. Nazi's are retarded. Leader was micro dick retarded.

Fucking hell poland get back to scrubbing toilets. You suck at OC

Why not just ask for a zillion or a chillion dollars if you're typing out numbers that high? No one will know the difference.

>▶
how much putin pays for spreading shit like this ?

It is actually a reminder to not lose wars.

Stay cucked.

PAY
NAOW

sooo....... ermmmmmmmmmm is the US cucked now since they lost vs. rice farmers??

Actually yes. That was the finest military we ever fielded. Ever since we've become giant pussies and let trannies bully us.

>there are people who believe poland deserves anything but Anschluss
premium kek, you filthy slav. once the sandniggers are gone, we will cleanse poland from the poles

Cool. I would love to see Germany's economy bled dry even faster.

But AfD loves Slavs!

AfD loves Russian-Germans.

Anschluss of Poland wouldn't be complete without Russian friends from the east gaining some too. The Country is RIPE for it

oh kurwa jebana mac,szybko to polski
Oh hi Hans,wie läufts in Russland?

I'm a refugee

>tfw u realize 35% of your army is polish or has polish ancestry

>tfw u realize germans are mostly slavs esp after ww2
god I love Polska threads

Isn't Germany paying reparations to Israel or some shit like that?

t. 56%

PAY UP G*RMKEKS

reeee poland take refugees
>no
>also pay denbts

This is one of my favorite modern plot lines.

Btw you will get nothing, you will stay poor.

top notch idea
>Germany pays up
>Poverty and hard times for all
>Next Hitler comes to power

consider yourself COMPED from now on Poland

congrats boys, you made it.

The secret is that Germoney already has no money because most of the derivatives denbts of the PIIGS are sitting on DB's books. A bit clever, really, as this causes a massive stalemate that prevents the EUSSR from coming apart except through chaos.

And why Brexit is so delightful, because it can happen without being destructive.

Germans.

If you pay reparations, you won't have money for muslims and muslims will leave.

Yes, you will be poorer, but you will have your own country for yourself

You owe Belarus for invading them.

Pay up bitch!

all white countries should always attack other white countries like the JEWS always wanted, they done in europe for years
NOBODY GIVES A FUCK FUCK ALL YOU GODMAN BRITISH COCKSUCKERS

always a durr my way to divide and conquer

>germany
>white

xD

Can Nazi Germany even be considered the same country as modern, post cold war-Germany?

Can a country whose borders and constitutions have changed numerous times in a single century really be considered the same, and thus be held responsible for the actions and consequences of how the country was previously ruled?

dunno prolly ye

The US needs to get in on some of these kraut gibs. We can't afford to allow a mineshaft gap.

Bavaria owes Czech republic reparation.

>no Eurocuck currency bullshit you can hyperinflate away either

I wonder what would happen if Germany did hyper inflate their currency like they did in the 20's

>With 5% compound interest, over 78 years, it works out to 67.4 Trillion USD or 270 Trillion Zloty.

Not so fast Polbro. Do not forget you ought to pay bill for liberation. This is $1,000,000,000,000 USD. You can have rest $500,000,000,000 USD.

Doesn't the ECB have Fed-ish powers to issue infinite loans? Anyway, you could just write more derivatives if you need to legally invent more money.

PAY THEM THEIR FAKING MONIES HANS

top kek

Can the other Slav nations get in on this?

>the absolute state of Germany

Don't get to comfortable with that cash, tovaritsch. That one gorillion will cover a portion of what Uncle Joe borrowed from Uncle Sam to keep you affixed to the vodka jug.

germony gib mony
we need mony

we promis to use them "on immigrants"