What's keeping you from liking Sakura? Do you think the HF movie will change your perspective?

What's keeping you from liking Sakura? Do you think the HF movie will change your perspective?

Slut.
She enjoyed being raped by Shinji

She has Stockholm syndrome for Shinji.

Rider is the superior big boobed purple hair girl.

W O R M S
O
R
M
S

Worms.

No, she is a shit

She's shit
Nothing

idk maybe
I dislike her because her brand of jealousy throughout the first half of HF was fucking annoying me.
I don't even care about the wormslut thing.

It also didn't help that Illya and Kotomine stole all her thunder in her own damn route so I keep getting the feeling that she's "incomplete" in a way.

My disliking her has nothing to do with the fact that she semi-commits acts of murder or whatever.

I dislike her because she has a boring personality. Shrinking violets are the most boring personality type in all of anime. Plus her voice actress is shit, both in Japanese and English.

>Do you think the HF movie will change your perspective?

No, before playing HF she was annoying at best, after HF I despised her.

Good lord take this slut away from me I am watching HF for Illya.

Samefag.

I can't like Sakura at all because of her constant bitching in Heaven's feel and how they just keep piling on shit to her to make us feel sorry for her but the pure ridiculous amount of it just make it dark comedy and even more annoying. First she was taken from her family, then thrown in a pit of worms shaped like dicks and raped by them for 3 days and nights til her hair turned purple at the age of 5?, then she remains a dead inside girl for the remainder of her life until she sees a stupid boy doing a stupid thing all alone and falls in love with him for no reason, then she meets this other guy in her house, at first he's nice to her, then when he realizes that she's more talented than him he beats her and rapes her and guilts her into accepting it because for some ungodly reason she pitties this guy, oh wait, no it's not pity, thanks to the dick worm rape she needs to be fucked silly everyday or she goes insane and a high schooler going on a raping spree would attract issues? Oh, and because this wasn't silly enough, let's connect her to the most evil thing in the series so she goes on a murder spree, oh wait, the evil thing was nothing, she was doing it all herself and using the evil thing as an excuse?

Sakura's whole story is a whole mess of stupid and confusing and she herself is such a non character the only somewhat sentence of a personality is one given to her by the fandom of a bitchy,scheming 2 faced bitch whose every action and reaction is a fake to hide her actual demeanor. Who would like a character like this? Who would feel sorry for a character like this?

Nah man, I'm the first one.

Though I do remember vaguely that Sakura would just lie there like a dead doll while Shinji screws her.
When screwing Shirou, she fucks like an animal.

Thing is, why does she care for Shinji at the end of UBW? The author didn't show me any redeeming qualities this guy had.

>she goes on a murder spree, oh wait, the evil thing was nothing, she was doing it all herself and using the evil thing as an excuse?
Read the VN, retard. The shadow was Angra Mainyu feeding itself.

That's the thing, Nasu's so bad at writing Shinji and Sakura are either absolute monsters with no morals or just good kids with issues stuck under a shitass wormman, Nobody acts like a realistic human in this novel but the Matous are fucking dogshit,'d rather shinji and sakura of been removed from the story and Zouken just stayed as he was or they make the Eiznbergs the antagonists of the heaven's feel route to throw more spotlight on Iiya. Do we even know any of them at all besides the hearsay from Kerry,Iri and Iiya?

I know that the old dude makes artificial humans.

That's about it. I read the VN but I don't remember it much.

I already liked her

>why does she care for Shinji at the end of UBW?
She's ridiculously forgiving and willing to take the blame for the actions of others. It's basically why Shinji is even able to abuse her in the first place.

>She's ridiculously forgiving and willing to take the blame for the actions of others.
So standard doormat?

I see.

Then can you refresh my memory?

I remember Kotomine telling her in the VN that she should stop "pretending" to be like that.

Does that mean she secretly wanted to lash out against everyone? In all three routes?

Sakura is awful awful poorly written character with lots of unused potential. She starts utterly bland and boring. gets interesting via her yandere part and most of her interesting parts are whitewashed by the asspulls in True End, turning her back into boring bland cardboard, as true end essentially erases any character development she got and any consequences she should have had.

She works decent as an antagonist because she has a mentality and problem solving skills of a five year old and the narrative is not afraid to call her out on her hypocrisies and selfish worldview("Everyone should suffer for not helping me!"). Not to mention what happens via HF could have led to her evolving into a better person. Yet all of that is erased via true end(and not adressed beyond karma in normal end). I still hold the belief that Nekomongatari is how Sakura's character and her responsibility should have been handled(calling her out on it) and how Sakura's story arc in HF should have went and been concluded.

The shadow=/=Dark Sakura.

He told Dark Sakura that while her mind was corrupted, she wasn't completely gone yet. However, that has nothing to do with the shadow, which was the grail taking over her body against her will while she slept.

I don't think a standard doormat would take somebody raping them everyday, Sakura's worse than a doormat, she's the grass you step on everyday when you leave the house to go to the store up the street.

>liking wormslut

someone post prisma sakura

She's my favorite out of the main 3, although I prefer the clones over the original.

Stilgar, have we Wormsign?

I don't think a "standard doormat" would be able to resist over 10 years of torture. It is pretty funny how some people try to claim that she's selfish despite how she constantly puts herself down and feels sorry for Shinji of all people, though.

>She's my favorite out of the main 3
Sorry about your taste.

Saber and Rin are shit for their own reasons, Sakura is passable.

So what? Look man she never did anything. That's her character, and for some reason Nasu tried to wank a girl that never tried because she suffered oh so much. Just because she suffered doesn't make it right for her to have done nothing.

Why is Saber and Rin shit?

Personality and appearance.

I've always liked Sakura.
I just like her Servant better.

>Personality
How?

>Look man she never did anything.
Zouken was literally inside of her heart and able to kill her instantly ever since she was five, and yet she managed to make Rider fight against him in order to protect Shirou, then later eventually get rid of Shinji, Zouken and True Assassin all by herself.

>I have always liked shallow big boobed sluts
>That's why I like her servant more
lol

That's BB and Blossom
They are perfect

I don't hate her that much, but Illya's just the much better girl in her route, and it's a shame you can't choose to save her instead of sakura.

Zouken never ever spoke to her denying her on anything. Fuck off with fanfiction.

I know, see

Well...in the first 2 stories she was just kind of there. She had no real plot importance besides showing up and cooking. Cute, soft spoken, and humble with an obvious crush on Shiro, but aside from signs of her brother being controlling there wasn't much else said and she stopped showing up about halfway through.

HF rolls around and she goes from being adorable to being an even more abused and ruthless murderer than anyone else in the Fate series.

On the plus side, bewbs.

BB is literally the Best. Wish she got a route, but oh well.

She empathizes with him and is very forgiving, knowing he acts the way he does because he's insecure and feels like shit on the inside. Plus almost dying shook him up and he lost his near-psychopathic douchebaggery and reverted to his normal, more manageable 'selfish jerk who has some good to him' self, the one who got along with her initially and befriended Shirou.

Nasu's character descriptions are pretty interesting but the execution in the original VN is questionable. It's probably gotten much better over time.

Name a female in this series that can't be considered shallow, shitposter-kun.

>Zouken never ever spoke to her denying her on anything

>truth is posted
>shitposters can't refute it
Every time.

So perfect

She doesn't deserve to be paired with the shit that is Sakura Matou.

Reminder that the same artist that did this is going to draw servant Sakura.

That's what this one is for.

Literally the exact same character but with no forced meme baggage.

At least that she is wonderful fapping material

At least he's got the tits down.

>big tits
>kawaii uguu face
I don't see the problem.

>Shrinking violets are the most adorable personality type in all of anime.
Fixed.

Sakura's problems never struck me all to well. I don't hate her but she's just someone I can't really empathize all too well with.

BB is mai waifu though

Fuck off, wormslut.

FUCK YOU

I sympathize with Shinji more than Sakura. The constant piling of shit onto her just got kind of ridiculous. Other than that, I've got no problem with her and I look forward to her being cute in the movies.

Nice photoshop skills fag

why are there no shinji raping sakura doujins?

Sakura is a shit

She's just not quite as good as her servant.

Miyu!Sakura got her cuteness across.

Better than F/SN Sakura by far. Even got to go Yandere on Shirou as Lancelot. I hope we get to see her fight Saber-Install Rin sometime.

No one likes best boy except Shirou and Sakura. Besides, Sakura should lovingly dominate.

I like Shinji. And his clones.

Would Sakura have made a good big sister for Miyu?

>What's keeping you from liking Sakura?
Nasu-fags
>Do you think the HF movie will change your perspective?
Not a chance

I know people like to joke about Sakura being a slut but I seriously just caught her moonlighting as a JAV star. Her lust really does run that deep.

Why is it that this Sakura is already more likable and sympathetic than the one in the actual series? It's strange. Through this is a flashback being told to the Rin,right, I don't know if they ever went into details but is Rin still Sakura's sister in that universe? If she is, I wonder what her reaction would be to knowing her sister died. I remember her going off her rocker in Heaven's Feel if Sakura bites it early. Yet living a normal life when Sakura is saved but Shirou dies.

Rin was clearly moved by hearing about what happened to MiyuSakura, though only Luvia was able to catch it.

I don;t have that page but someone should have it.

You do know those last three pics are from the HF manga, right?

But what if I'm an Illyafag and still don't like Sakura?

I don't know shit, I thought that was obvious. Heaven's feel is a mess of confusion, I'd like to believe Nasu would fix it but it's clear the man hasn't given a damn about the franchise for years now, it was chunni crap he wrote in high school and now he's writing chunni crap for grand order instead. He's as bad as the SAO author with how little fucks he gives so just take me.

Sakura looks truly adorable here.

If Nasu actually gave a fuck he could probably rewrite and vastly improve on F/SN.

They're different presentations of the character. Perhaps they got her across to you better.

>What's keeping you from liking Sakura?
I haven't read her route or her game

But Illya's the one that steals the show and becomes best girl in Sakura's own route.

K

Best at dying, you mean?

Don't be mean, her heart was stolen by Gil-kun.

Why Saber only looks cute in fan art?

She may die, but she lives on in my heart

I don't know, I liked her more in the Fate route where she had Berserker squash Shinji flat while he was talking shit through the whole cutting off her brother's head then keeping it alive so it can watch you rape the body was really weird. The fuck? Nasu is into some weird shit, through I should of seen that when the penis worms were a thing.

CCC came out over 3 years ago, EOP.

His medical license should have been revoked after that failure.