Whats going on in TN OCT 28th?

well ((they)) are asking for crisis actors in this area at this date, any idea what it will be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykizC1SWGRg
google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/story/793925001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>and non globalist sovereign mindset preferred

really makes me think

seems like a weird choice of words.

Bumping

There are the White lives matter protests in Murfreesboro and Shelbyville. I live in Murfreesboro so I've been keeping an eye on this. At first I though this was Antifa, but the language used seems like the White Lives Matter guys are trying to recruit people to bolster their numbers maybe.

Link or ad ID number or this is fake

>using the term "crisis actors"
seems like a troll.

although...
there will be a happening in 3 days time...
just not there...

what happens when the midwest gets tragedied?

It might be fake, can't find it now.

Yeah, Oct 28 there are White Lives Matter protests in those two locations, I live in Murfreesboro.

>there will be a happening in 3 days time...
elaborate

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=ykizC1SWGRg

shills gotta pay bills

they are sliding this thread bretty hard

The ad isn't there anymore go see for yourself fuck face. That was all I was saying.

why do you idiots believe those fake ads? don't you think that if they were real some autist would have infiltrated them by now and posted his findings on here?

dumbasses

(((They))) know, thanks to your effort to expose them.
Good job user, now its time to sleep

bump

bump

bump

bump all you want, wont make this crisis actor bs any more relevant.

>hurr lets get some people from craigslist to do our bidding, they sure wont talk literally immediately after!

Who the hell recruits crisis actors from Craigslist? Not even cianiggers are that dumb.

I've done a few active shooter drills with my old reserve unit and as a hospital security guard. They're always such cluster fucks. idk how anyone would ever expect recruiting people off Craigslist would be a good idea.

Why the fuck would antifa do this? They obviously hate whites, plus they are not ones for subterfuge. They are grunts who openly hate you. I wouldn’t go to this. Smells like a real deep state operation. I have a feeling they’ll do something horrible and have another round of bashing all whites. Or they’ll just outright kill whites then blame it on Iran or something. If you go prepare to be a part of someone’s little game.

Plus, the second they see it on the news the day after they're just going to shout their mouth.

there's another in Oklahoma city 31st-2nd

and a nationwide "solar flare" EMP drill 4th-6th

>9/23
lol

nationwide "solar flare" EMP drill 4th-6th

Uh what?

WLM vs Antifa over the church shooting. They found a note in the Nigger's car saying it was retaliation against Storm-Roof.

See this
google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/story/793925001/

500 a head though? sounds like they are collecting names

John Miller is a Trump alias.
That's West Palm's area code... guessing Maralago's phone number.

> this is antifa hoax to tie Trump to the rally.

>well ((they)) are asking for crisis actors in this area at this date, any idea what it will be?
Anyone can post anything on Craigslist, and all the previous ones turned out to be hoaxes. This is obviously a hoax, too.

Confirmed. That IS a phone line at Mar-A-Lago.

>I live in Murfreesboro

Nashville here. When I first read that I thought of a civil war re-enactment. If I find the linky, I may try and sign up.