JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/another-obamacare-repeal-bill-failed-senate_us_5978ac7ae4b0a8a40e846f99
youtube.com/watch?v=VFaNnQClJwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's only collapsing becuase drumfpt failed to destroy it before it collapsed!

Healthcare companies say okay, if the rules are going to change we need to know those changes to build new policies.
>oh we're going to change it, we'll change everything
Okay what are the changes we need to know.
>huge changes, the biggest!!
But what are they? We're kind of on a deadline here.
>the most incredible changes you could possibly imagine!!!!!!!
Yes but if you give us no information, we can't build the new policies, you understand that right?
>YOU READY FOR THESE CHANGES HERE THEY COME!!!
Where the fuck are your changes?
>I'll probably tell you tomorrow or the next day, don't worry they're in the mail

i've read obamacare.
yes the whole thing.
you think 2018 is bad?
in 2020 it's set to increase another 48%

good thing i'll be president by then.

;)

Fuck healthcare, burn bright until you die

Obongocare was a fucking mistake

>hu durr dwumpf didn't single-handedly draft an entire healthcare bill while he was campaigning
>the healthcare bill that had been waiting to replace Obamacare for six years got no votes from republicans
>oh look dwumpf collapsed healthcare now gais it's all his fault if only he had more details on healthcare like hillary

the liberal circle jerk is over on plebbit fuccboi

i make the best fuck off and be a lackey

He said that he would, or that he would get talented people to. Where are they. Why didn't the GOP have a plan that they were all willing to vote on ready to go?

More importantly than any of that, why couldn't Trump, the "greatest dealmaker", get the party that elected him to cooperate with themselves?

Going to be so funny watching the GOP base die slowly, painfully, and expensively because of the people they voted into power have killed their healthcare.

nah

Save us Barron

>McCain literally stabbed his base in the back the moment he got the chance to kill the shit he said he'd kill for years

FUCKING DRUMPFT

I can vouch personally that my insurance just went up by $150 a month. FUCK niggers.

if you had been paying attention you would have noted that there had been a 6 year planned replacement that the party had agreed on

why they didn't now has more to do with McCain than you trashing trump

"Six Republican senators who voted for that measure two years ago opposed it this time: Alexander, Capito, Heller, McCain, Murkowski and Portman. Collins and then-Sen. Mark Kirk (Ill.) were the only Republicans who opposed the 2015 legislation."

huffingtonpost.com/entry/another-obamacare-repeal-bill-failed-senate_us_5978ac7ae4b0a8a40e846f99

Aw did the widdle baby plan on everything falling right into his wap?

>Everything is Trumps fault, even the things that he has no control over
>Trust me sweetie, I was paid $10,000,000 to come up with the two scoops attack

Its incredible that Obamacare repeal or even FIXES couldn't be passed despite a supermajority of repubs in senate AND house.

Why are R's so inept?

Two sides of the same coin. Trump's an independent, the R on the end of him name is a meme he was forced to go with becuase two parties.

because most Rs, like most Ds, are on (((their))) side
How do you faggots not get this by now

i mean as much as i like trump how much fucking salt and pepper do you need for one meal?

I dunno man, he's a monster.

BUT HE SAID HE WOULD LOL :^)))) HE SAID IT HE SAID IT LOL (communism rox my fuggin socks off btw)

Man I'm glad we just had a meeting about this the other day at work and our company healthcare costs aren't increasing. They're actually decreasing.

I'm looking forwards to fully covering my entire family for $124 a month.

I just can't wait for the "Omonkey care premiums are only going up because DRUMPF scared away people that would otherwise contribute to it and lower prices for everyone because GREED TRANSPHOBIC BIGOT HATE DRUMPF SCOOPS"

>salt and pepper shakers
can we meme this like the 2 scoops thing?

How many layers of irony are you working with wearing that meme flag right now?

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK DRUMPFTGHTK HAS BIGGER SALT AND PEPPER SHAKERS!!!

Just like Congress repealling all his decrees?
Accept it, he has to come with a good replacement.
>That pic.
Compensating

Are you retarded? Congress can't repeal executive orders easily.

No just ignorant. So who does it? Supreme court?

Trump had sent a tweet last month (I think) where he threatened to take away Congresses health care and make them have Obamacare. Why did he not follow through? I thought "All Men Are Created Equal" in the USA. Why should the Congress-critters and all their associates and family have separate coverage and not have to deal with Obamacare? They pass they laws, they should definitely suffer under them.

Also, since Trump betrayed us and did not repeal and replace Obamacare, thus sticking us with a huge tax we now have to pay (for those who don't have Obamacare), then the least he could do is follow through on this threat to Congress.

King nigger ran nearly 300 executive orders and the media never made a peep about it beyond swearing up and down that the republicans blocked every democratic avenue he tried to take.

Trump's trying to play ball just enough to keep them from dragging him through the mud as a totalitarian dictator becuase he's in a constant state of lose-lose situations while both parties and every local Jude in the middle of the ocean tries to stop him from getting anything done.

Like this low tier bait here, even though McCain ran a campaign on repelling Obama care and then didn't do it when he had the chance that's Trump's fault too.

kek fpbp

Is this your attempt to throw off just how bad Obamacare really is. You do realize no one would have to be advised of changes if it wasn't so fucking bad in the first place. No wonder you faggots think you are women and cut your dicks off, you have zero critical thinking ability + delusions.

>he threatened to take away Congresses health care and make them have Obamacare. Why did he not follow through?

Try reading the constitution if you want to understand the basics of how our government works.

fuck you and your feminist popularity contest
Nobody cares but whores

>King nigger ran nearly 300 executive orders and the media never made a peep about it beyond swearing up and down that the republicans blocked every democratic avenue he tried to take.
Gee, why was that?
>Trump's trying to play ball just enough to keep them from dragging him through the mud as a totalitarian dictator becuase he's in a constant state of lose-lose situations while both parties and every local Jude in the middle of the ocean tries to stop him from getting anything done.
That's why you need support from the powers that be to get things done.
If you, as a president, can't get this you could get Nixonned or Kennedied.

The next President can make an order to remove another order. By then, it might cause problems because the current government has been working within the details of the order that transition is difficult, so it's better to draft up legislation and pass it that replaces the order.

Congress is majority Republican by the way, and everything points towards them not only gaining seats, but for farther right politicians to replace the centrists in the party like senator flake who had single digit approval.

The fuck you talking about dude.

>Supporting government corruption becuase you've been bleeding from the ass since November

Sort yourself out,.

But didn't you listen to Obama? The rate of increase is diminishing.

>The next President can make an order to remove another order. By then, it might cause problems because the current government has been working within the details of the order that transition is difficult, so it's better to draft up legislation and pass it that replaces the order.

The more you know

>Congress is majority Republican by the way, and everything points towards them not only gaining seats, but for farther right politicians to replace the centrists in the party like senator flake who had single digit approval.

That's no guarantee. You have just two political parties that are so broken inside that work like they were four.

Just pointing why it's been so difficult for Tump to do anything

I have read the Constitution. Where does it say Congress does not have to follow the laws they pass?

Oh come on now, everyone in this thread is being overly dramatic. Whats wrong with paying a $900 a month insurance premium for a policy that has a $7,000 deductible and only covers 30% of the costs above $7k. Sounds like a winner to me!

>King nigger ran nearly 300 executive orders
Bush and Reagan had more EO.

"we'll name it the affordable care act"
"useful idiots will shill for it"

Bush was in a war and Reagan was literally a God at the time.

I know, I know.

He's trolling the enemedia at this point. He knows they can't resist biting.

If that's all he does it's still better than anything we've had for decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=VFaNnQClJwk

If you honestly think healthcare companies were waiting on a deadline for Trump to implement sweeping healthcare reform, you don't know a fucking thing about healthcare and should stop posting on the matter immediately.

Memes

What is so bad about Obamacare?

The world needs you, Jeb!

It's a thing

Trump is the Senate. Die.

TURR DURR REALLY?

>the absolute state of british banter
what happened to you bong

>supermajority
That's only a thing in the senate, and it means 60/100 in order to stop filibusters. House doesn't have filibusters.