I'm done with Trump

I can't support Trump anymore, he is just too immoral. i can't support the fact he is now friends with the saudis, i can't support all the fraud and bribes he participated in, i can't support how he wants to shut down media outlets that oppose him (even though i despise CNN and MSNBC) which is against the first amendment of the constitution...

If he runs against in 2020 i will not vote for him in the primaries, and if he will win the primaries i won't vote in the general election.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they will call you a shill for pointing out the truth.

fuck off the saudis are one of only a couple good guys in that region literally get fucked

If i lived in saudi arabia they would have imprisoned me for things that are considered trivial here in the west.

too bad you’re not american
oh wait let me guess. youre either a puerto rican or israeli aren’t you OP. thus the fun flag. feel free and not reply to this post fake american

they don't like you being a degenerate faggot?

Good, they should lock you up. They're the closest thing to a based country in the middle east.

I agree with OP. Trump is just in it for himself and totallly bailed on all his promises to the American people.

Taking away licenses from the media isn't shutting down in the sense of legally banning some publication. I guess the idea is that by being literal propaganda outlets they are in breach of their license to operate. Jews are the ones that that made us regulate all our media to require such bullshit barriers to entry so its really only fair that this comes back to bite them

>Businessman is amoral
Shocking(!). Not sure why people thought a businessman would any different from a politician. Might as well have elected a lawyer.

>youre either a puerto rican or israeli aren’t you OP
But the Israelis love Trump...

>just now realizing this

So anyone else watching inuyashiki?

meanwhile, they get to enter our country and do whatever they want. they don't even have to go through air port security, because they're special

Ted Cruz should have won the primaries. Donald Trump does not have any dignity to hold the office he holds. He is the epitome of dumb smart.

> Be Ted Cruz
> Be married
> Have kids
> Studied at Harvard Law
> Be a good religious man
> Stand by the Republican nominee even though Trump insulted him
> Be rational, not childish like trump.

You don't vote for presidential incumbants in primaries sage. Fucking shitskins.

Eat shit.

Sorry to hear that you're completely fucking retarded.

quick rundown on Trump
>retarded
>corrupt
>incompetent
>still orders of magnitude better than any of the legitimate alternatives
Politics right now are a shitshow

Trump was the best outcome a democracy could've offered right now. Wait till mor radical politicians with serious convictions can run. He was part of the plan, not the desired end result

i agree this was the moment i lost him the orb saudi thing

saudis are the jews of the arab world.
you should not support them

Can I take a shit and put the turd in your mouth?

SAGE

KYS SHILL

No one gives a fuck. Sage

The actual Saudis (as in the family) aren't even religous AT ALL. They just pretend to be so all the people who go to mecca don't hate them. The princesses don't even wear fucking hijabs and the princes drive fast cars and probably drink too.. They're the complete opposite of the ideal muslim. You hate them for the wrong reasons though.

ITT: butthurt liberalfag with meme flag LARPS as disgruntled conservative, nobody believes him, he commits suicide later this evening

no, you are not allowed. No breaks, remember? Woo-woo all aboard to Trumpy town. We are eating this garbage bag of dog shit together, caprice?

How does wishing for the death of CNN and the like violate the first amendment?

Go fuck yourself shill

Cool story, soros shill. Would be more convincing if it werent reposted every 3 hours. Though that still wouldnt solve the problem that nobody cares what youre cut-and-pasting anyway.

SHARIA BLUE IS WINNING

Sharia Blue has been in full force for a few days.

Basically ALL of the threads in the first page are them forcing trannies and other such shit in an attempt to makes subconsciously get used to that.

Aren't you seeing it?

THE DONALD: 1 in every two posts is about the recent DNC scandal

POL: 1 in every two posts is 'look how hot this benearess is!' or 'you're don't reeeeally believe what you say, do you?' or 'I'm a Asian, am I white?'

WHAT THE FUCK

AREN'T YOU SEEING IT?

Back in the day a scandal like that was the ONLY thing we talked about. Remember it? Now, there's not a SINGLE first page thread.

AAAH!

THIS IS HILLDAWG COUNTRY NOW

True

Go die

>I hate that Trump wants foreign oil, so when shit really hits the fan and the world descends into darkness America will have their own sustainable oil supply

Why do you hate America OP?

changing you thing to republican does not mean anyone will belive you,you fucking shill

Really? Him sucking Israeli dick for the last few months didn't do if for you?

FOR NEWFAGS WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO QUICKLY HIDE THOSE FUCKING SHILL THREADS ON THE BOARD

JUST HIT FUCKING SHIFT WHILE CLICKING LEFT MOUSE

DON'T REPLY, DON'T ENGAGE, JUST DISMISS IT AND MOVE ON

sage

Holy shit. I always recognized one of the girls in this photo as a sloppy I fucked a few times, but thought meh, not her. This is the first time I've seen the evergreen college banner at top and now I'm thinking that is definitely her. Shoot user, what should I do??? I still have her number. She would absolutely still fuck me too. She loved my dick. Do i doxx her???

WTF I HATE BLAUMPH NOW

Weak arguments Mr.Straight Ticket Democrat.

I use to like him until

>paid his way out of military draft

When his country called upon him, he was a coward

>If he runs against in 2020 i will not vote for him in the primaries
>the incumbent president
>competing in primaries

And America are Jews of the western world it makes perfect sense to support the Saudis

this is the finest soros money can buy

>muh constitutional conservatism

fuck off cia glow in the dark nigger

>nuclear codes

>saudis are the only one of a couple that are good in that region

watcha doin rabbi?

He has not delivered on immigration and seems like he cucked out on that for political favor.

So I am not gonna vote for him too.

I will never turn my back on my god emperor king.

Nice slide thread, ##it poster.

Good job being the trained dog for the jews.

Haha. No.

I'm being dead serious right now. What do I do? I'm newfag from summer. It's absolutely her, zero doubt now that I see where picture was taken. Help user, I've never had anything to offer before. This could be my moment. I have her number, and still remember how her pussy tasted even.

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

>Ted Cruz
>good religious man

HA

Yes? It's a thing that happens

Who is he going to run against in the Republican Party? Doing that would make them look weak as fuck.

what about Bane?

And now Trump is picking a fight with Iran for apparently no reason.

always be a sand nigger.

also sage.

if you're actually a newfag, here's a thing:
media comes here all the time to ask questions like this in order to get our responses. they then use those to depict the alt-right as evil, bad, and terrible in general.
don't actually dox them btw. doxxing is a general shit thing to do. the only time Sup Forums has actually collected peoples personal information in the last several years is for the times antifa broke the law and we figured out it was eric clanton smashing peoples heads in with bikelocks, and the time we played capture the flag with shia lebouff.
also, I wouldn't call her. she's clearly a feminist now. just avoid.

Not often. Not since Reagan ran against Ford I think.

>blablabla
no reasoning behind this post.
it's not even post worthy, try adding some content and reasoning

Ok leave then

So your definition of "based" is literally Sharia Law.

Haha, thanks user. I'll take your advice.

I never knew she was a liberal, but I was just her supervisor at work and fucked her a few times for fun, never really chatted. I'm going to hit her up again though because I want to confirm it's her and get a picture for future proof if I ever need it.

>Trumps Too immoral
>posts on a Mongolian image board

Quick reminder. Also don't forget to sage.

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

literally fuck yourself

>trump said mean things and tweeted mean things to multi national media organizations

Yes...what a monster...how could we have ever supported butler 2.0

I’m not a shill for hill