Why are women warriors so prevalent in fantasy literature and RPG videogames?

Diversity is shoved down our throats are diverstie's sake. Dungeons & Dragons (a roleplaying game) have recently started ret-conning major lore characters to be black or Asian, male gods of the setting that were created in the early 70's are now randomly female/herm instead of male. On the D&D subreddit (and in groups around the world) there's a talks about encouraging male players to play female character more often. RPGfags are major advocates of diversity, there are practically no 'redpilled' RPG players out there. In all RPG games, women are just as strong as men which is unrealistic.

Let's be real back in medieval days the vast majority of women were whores, peasant wifes, nuturing mothers or passive virgin princesses.

>fantasy

Men who play RPG games are cucks

neets want their dominant waifu

Personally I like strong female characters in fantasy. What I don't like is making the character a man-hating feminist. Not everything has to be man vs. women, which one is better? It's fantasy just leave politics out of it.

>In all RPG games, women are just as strong as men which is unrealistic.
It's called fantasy for a reason.
It evens out though, women are shit at building their characters so they end up weak anyway.

>Why are women warriors so prevalent in fantasy literature and RPG videogames?
Because it's juvenile fantasy

Couple things
>Fantasy
>Muhh dick

This, beta's want femdom

It was hot.

Why do you want a sausage-fest in your RPG party?

Why do you not feel comfortable role-playing women?

Betas just want aggressive women who will make the first move

Emasculated virgin NEETs like to jerk off to the idea of domineering women with weapons.

>RPG Neet
>Can't put dick into 3D qt 3.14
>Put his virtual dick into 2D qt 3.14
Really that hard to understand

it might be sjw's, but here's the thing. If I'm playing a game I'd rather look at girls than guys.

>Why do you want a sausage-fest in your RPG party?
>Why do you not feel comfortable role-playing women?

That's how it always starts out. First one of the guys realises his party is a sausage fest, so he opts to play a female. Before you know it he's a full blown tranny in real life.

And in videogames, kids realise how much more positive attention they get when their avatar is female, and this makes them becomes trannies too

>wanting to stare at man ass while playing a game
OP is a fag

It's because they believe that this will entice more female, white, Asian and LGBT players. However obviously that's not the case since the whole point of D&D is you make your own character so there's no need to attract other potential buyers as aggressively.

TL;DR they're out of touch.

How many DnD sessions have you been to where the players turned into trannies from playing the game?

You sound like those retarded conservatives that think the game teaches you to worship satan.

Many such cases!

It's the prevailing symbol of the "honorable woman", which in itself is an impossible fantasy. I admit it is a fetish of mine.

I rarely play D&D, but when I do, I drop redpills about the (((goblins))) and attempt to perform ethnic cleansings.

Female characters have been in D&D and fantasy since the beginning. Usually, though, there was some acknowledgement of reality. Women were magic users or rogues or "splinks with arrows from WAY over there" types while the men fit the "get up close and bash it with a sword" type. Back in the 70's and 80's, we were fine with female characters. But there was also a tacit acknowledgement that there were physical differences between the sexes that simply couldn't be overcome through training and hard work. Maybe it's because Phys Ed has been gutted, or maybe it's because there kids don't run around and play together as much. I don't know. But telling a bunch of kids in the 70's or 80's that a woman could beat a man in a fair fight would get you laughed at by both the boys and girls. We knew better from personal experience.

the best part about DnD is the halfling sex slaves

because its hot you sperm swallowing cock goblin

So were gonna pretend Morrowind NEVER happened? Skyrim?

What about Mass Effect 1-3 and KOTOR (Knights of the Old Republic) 1-2? Nigger hush.

>Usually, though, there was some acknowledgement of reality. Women were magic users

I think you have very weak grasp on what constitutes "reality". Women are not magic users in reality. Magic doesn't exist it's only in fantasy, which is what DnD is based on. A woman being a magic user is actually MORE unrealistic than a woman being a fighter, since in real a woman can learn to fight but she cannot learn magic.

We're not completely opposed to women being warriors or fighters, it just doesn't make sense in reality.

>mass effect
shill detected

It's also meant as a provocation to men that the female hero concerned with herself, with her inner world, being selfish and arrogant, having all the characteristics that men of earlier generations despised in women, can now be sold as just as good as the stoic, cool and tough male hero of old.
The powers that be are shoving this in our face. They can sell this inversion to a subset of men, they like it, and use this as proof of how everything is relative and totally manipulable.

I think what he means is that women used magic because they couldn't compete physically in a stand up fight with males

Fiction reflects the times and vice versa.
You need your romances to be relatable for your audience, and (for better or worse), women work alongside men now, and that's how a lot of relationships start.

It's not a matter of diversity. It's just what guys who consume the stuff want, alongside aesthetic and feminine character designs.

When men create female characters, it's just for fan service or wanting to make their ideal waifu. Just look at anime. Feminism is basically non-existent in Japan.

Not in the real world, unless you're like him and saying magic actually exists and only women use it.

If you're talking about the fantasy world than my point stands, a woman using magic is MORE in the direction of fantasy than them swinging a sword. You'd have to be mentally retraded to think otherwise.

>Why do you want a sausage-fest in your RPG party?
Implying that's not the way it should be.
Implying thats not how adventure has always worked.
A group of men setting off into the unknown/wilderness/open sea/frozen wasteland/whatever else to test theirs wits, might, resourcefulness, courage, cunning and fellowship against whatever challenges block the way to their goal.
Women lack those things for the most part, women were never part of such things becasue they both cant hack it and are not drawn to it as men are. Above all women want security comfort and status, things that do not exist on the edge of the map.

It's always been this way
Mythology is full of warrior women and shield maidens ans whatnot, it's not a jew plot
Some men have a fetish about dominating tough women

damn those burger bants are fine today. Did they just remove fluoride from the water?

Yes, yes. You're very clever. Perhaps the term "reality" is wrong. And the idea of fighting a 40 ton fire breathing lizard with a sharp stick is stupid. But there you are. I've played several female characters in D&D with a fairly even split between spell slingers and hack and slashers. My favorite was a human buzzsaw Fighter/Rogue/Tempest who did all her damage up close and personal.

Obviously not in the fucking real world

Fpbp.

It’s a fantasy world. What bigger fantasy is there than a useful woman.

I think if someone can suspend their disbeleif at 40 ton fire breathing lizards and flying carperts but a woman swinging around a broadsword and wearing platemail upsets them than these people have something seriously wrong with their heads.

People can run sausage-fest parties if they want and have a house rule that women must take a -4 str penalty. But I doubt anyone would want to play with them.

So it is means that is different from our. And it can have same opportunity of women been no less stronger than men comparing to be able to use magic.

Of course it is all depends on setting and rules .If you run setting that should replace medieval Earth than female warriors characters should be hit with huge penalties.

Fair enough. I've run into the -4 Str penalty guys from time to time. And you're right, no one wants to play with them.

Female characters should only wear level 99 bikini armor, look good and be there for fanservice. I don't mind if you have strong female characters in games if those important plot points are fulfilled.
Oh and no niggers in fantasy allowed.

They remade Ducktales and the new series is all about the female mary sue. They are going to push their politics in everything.

I love having women in RPGs, it makes sense to as they are fucking fantasy games.

Rare footage of OP going full retard